Pick a Game

That One Girl

3rd person POV:

Jimin woke up as soon as he felt the maknae jump on the edge of his bed. "Yah, idiot! Let me sleep." He groaned out as he rubbed his forehead into his pillow.

"The hyungs are all up already. Breakfast is ready. Don't you want to see (Y/N)?" The younger replied as he stood up from Jimin's bed, smacking his foot in one last attempt to wake his hyung up.

Little did he know hearing her name was all Jimin needed to jump out of bed and run to his closet to dress in more casual clothing than his boxers and a ripped T-shirt. 

"Do you think she's up yet? I wonder if she slept well.." The brown messy haired boy began to lower his voice as he went off rambling to himself, leaving Jungkook to roll his eyes in response as he left the room to join his other hyungs in the dining room.

"Jin made pancakes for us all~." Jhope announced to the maknae as soon as he entered the room. Jimin shortly joined the rest of them by the table, taking a seat as he examined the room for the girl. Sighing under his breath once he realized you hadnt joined them yet.

 

"Is (Y/N) up yet?" Jimin questioned as he rested his forearms on the table, yawning from the tiredness that had not left him just yet.

 

"No, she's still sleeping." Namjoon replied as he twisted his fork along the table top. 

 

"What do you guys think of her?" Jin asked from within the kitchen, flipping a pancake in the air before setting it on the plate as he bit his lip in anticipation. After that talk he had with her last night he felt like he needed to protect her. Even from any member that might have something against her.

 

"She seems really sweet, but she's a little reserved." Taehyung stated as he ran his fingers through his bed head, adjusting himself in his chair. 

 

"Yeah but within a month of staying with us she'll have caught the craziness and become more open." Jhope responded while leaning back in his chair to try seeming more cool. 

 

"She actually seems kind of full of herself. Its like she's asking for more attention from us all by trying to seem so innoce-."

 

"Enough! She's not at all like that. You've barely even talked to her." Jin was about to protest against Namjoon's opinion but it seemed Yoongi was too quick for him. 

 

"I'm just saying what I'm seeing." Namjoon responded as he shrugged off Yoongi's words.

 

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Jungkook announced loud enough for his other hyungs to realize your arrival. 

 

"Hi everyone~" You responded sleepily as you rubbed one eye, making your way over to the seat Jimin was patting down for you to sit in. 

 

Once you were seated, Jin brought over the two plates full of dozens of pancakes, setting it in the middle of the table before taking a seat next to Namjoon. "Eat as much as you want everyone, I made plenty."

 

"Thank you, Jin oppa. I'm sure it'll be delicious." You responded with a grin, watching the other members make small comments about how cute you were as they took a few pancakes each for their plates. 

 

"Are you not going to get any, (Y/N)" Jimin asked as he tilted his head at you, quickly grabbing some off the plate in the center before setting them on yours. 

 

"I was just waiting for everyone to get all they wanted." You found yourself giggling quietly as Jimin ran his fingers through his hair nervously, sending you his cheeky grin before taking a bite of his food. Namjoon couldn't help but overhear the conversation between you and Jimin. It made him roll his eyes each time the scene replayed in his head, causing Jin to smack his leg for the bad behavior. 

 

"I think today should be a day of relaxation and getting to know each other more on (Y/N)s behalf." Jhope stated to break the awkward silence. The bubbliness is his voice seemed to be oozing out. 

 

"That's a great idea. We could play some games too." The lilac haired boy responded as he stuck his tongue out playfully at the maknae, reminding them all of the last time he'd badly beat the younger male. 

 

"The punishments can't be hitting anymore!" Jungkook quickly protested before looking in your direction as he mumbled, "You know..because there's a girl and all now.."  

 

"The punishments could be something embarrassing you have to do in public. We do that in America often." The members all looked at each other for approval before agreeing to your idea. 

 

"Well before we play any games, its you three's turn to clean the dorm while I go grocery shopping with (Y/N) and Yoongi." Jin stated as he looked at the maknae line eating their food as if they hadn't heard him.

 

"Why does she get to go with you?" The maknae protested as he looked at the messy livingroom.

 

"Because she had no part in that mess and I won't have you three trying to use your supposed charm to make her do all the work." You found yourself looking at your lap while finishing eating as the boys continued to decide who got you. If you weren't so uncomfortable and shy you probably would've protested how you're not an item, but instead you got up and walked to the kitchen with your finished plate, rinsing it off before sticking it in the dishwasher.  

 

You thanked Jin again for the food before going to your room to get ready to go out. Once they were sure you were gone the members each gave each other a small glance before one finally spoke. 

 

"She's so sweet!" The lilac hair boy commented.

 

"She has really good manners~" Jungkook added in as he took his plate to the kitchen, setting it in the sink. 

 

"Much better manners than you." Yoongi replied as he took his plate to the kitchen as well, setting it on top of the maknaes. 

 

"You guys could learn to put your dishes away like her. I hope your pigness doesn't rub off on her while she's with us." The princess stated as he followed Yoongi into the kitchen, removing the plates from the sink and rinsing them off one by one before setting them in the dishwasher. "You three need to get to cleaning. Its gonna take you a couple of hours. It better be spotless when we get back." And with that Jin was headed to his room along with Yoongi to get ready as well. 

 

"Yah." Jimin mumbled as he stood up from the table, walking to join the other members of the maknaeline in the living room. 

 

"What?" The youngest questioned as he started to pick up a few dirty cups off the table. 

 

"I have the perfect idea for a game to play." 

 

"Oh do you now?" Taehyung teased as he straightened the pillows on the couch.

 

"Yeah, its sure for us to win. But you two have to make sure (Y/N) is put on our team." The smirk on his face grew bigger as the other two agreed to his terms, pulling them closer as he mumbled the title under his breath, causing them to burst into a fit of laughter. 

 

"No way the protective Jin will agree to letting her play that!" Jungkook protested as he tried to catch his breath from his laughing. 

 

"That's you and giddy's job to make sure he does. Not mine. You agreed." The messy haired boy stated as he shrugged off the maknae's words, cleaning the crumbled pieces of paper off the floor as Yoongi and Jin returned. 

 

"Wow, already making good progress. I'm surprised." The princess added as he grabbed his jacket out of the hall closet.

 

"I suspect its because they have some plan and want to make sure nothing stops them." Suga responded as he rolled his eyes at the thought, running his fingers messily through his hair as you stepped into the room causing the boys to pause as they looked at you for a moment. 

 

"What..did I not brush a part of my hair?" You asked as you blinked at them, feeling your cheeks heat up from the chance of that being true. You quickly walked towards the hallway mirror hanging on the wall and pursed your lips when you realized nothing was wrong. 

 

"No, theyre just not used to getting to see a beautiful girl in their living room." Taehyung finally chimed in as he shut Jimins hanging mouth, laughing nervously as he rubbed his nape.

 

"All ready to go?" Jin asked, shooting a glare at the maknaeline once you turned your head the other way. 

 

"We're all good, let's just get going before the store ends up closing." The sleepy boy added while walking to the front door, opening it as a quiet yawn slipped his lips. You soon followed after him, thanking him for holding the door open for you as you walked out. 

 

Jin finally caught up to you two outside after reminding the younger ones of their punishment if the dorm wasn't clean. "We only need to grab a few things for dinner. Besides, I thought itd give you a good chance to see more of our town." 

 

You smiled at his words before nodding in response, sticking your hands into your pockets once the cold winds brushed against them."I could help you cook dinner tonight if you'd like, its the least I could do."

 

"Sure. Jungkook usually helps me but I'm almost positive hed love a night off." You giggled quietly at the thought of them cooking together before being caught off balance slightly as Yoongi bumped you to the side.

 

"Yah, you wanna go?" You playfully yelled as he nodded in response, bumping you again. This time you ran into another woman on the sidewalk and shot him a glare before trying to shove him back, groaning as you realized your small size could never even budge his skyscraper body. 

 

"Alright alright Mr and miss dwindleheads. Let's get inside the store before someone ends up calling the cops on you." Jin interrupted before opening the store door as he scooted you and Yoongi inside. 

 

Back at the dorm the boys were doing their best to clean the rooms spotless. They had even assigned each one a certain room to make the process go by faster. 

 

"Yah hyung, can I just put the dirty clothes in the hamper or will Mr.clean freak get mad I didn't wash them?" The maknae shouted from his room to anyone that would listen. 

 

As Taehyung walked past the youngers room he peeked his head inside, shrugging as he looked around the room. "I'd just put them in the hamper and if he gets mad then he gets mad, we cleaned. It looks like you're almost done in here anyway." The lilac haired boy left the other to finish as he walked to the kitchen, putting away the dishes from within the dishwasher. 

"Does this look clean enough?" Jimin hollered from within the livingroom, huffing as he plopped down on the couch in exhaustion.

Taehyung looked up from his duties to glance at the room, laughing quietly to himself as he thought of a response. "(Y/N) wouldn't think it was clean at all. She'd probably be disgusted by how lazy you're acting right now. You've barely lifted a finger." He had to bite his lip to keep from bursting into a fit of laughter as he put the last dish away. 

Jimin quickly sat up on the couch as he looked around the room in a panic. "Would she really? It doesn't even look messy though!" The brown haired male stood up as he paced around the room in hopes of finding another spot that needed to be cleaned. "Yah! Help me hyung! I don't see anything."

"I was just messing with you, idiot. The room is perfectly clean." Sir giddy stated as he walked into the living room to join the younger, sitting on the couch as he watched Jimin's panic slowly die down, coming over to sit next to his hyung.

"I really thought Jin hyung would've said it wasn't clean. Don't do that to me." He let out a loud groan as Tae pinched the other's nose shut. 

"Or was it that you thought (Y/N) really would think you were lazy?" This time it was Taehyung who had the smirk on his face. He loved to tease the members, Jimin especially. 

"Yah! It wasn't that.." He mumbled in response as he slapped the older's hand away.

"You're not planning any kind of stupid stunt to pull during the game, are you?" Before Jimin could respond the princess barged through the door with the other two, hands all full of bags. 

"You three actually cleaned pretty nicely. I'll let you set up for a game now." And with that Jimin was already headed down the hallway towards his bedroom with a wide smirk plastered across his face.

 

---

A/N: Waaahhh this chapter was 500 words longer than the last one. I was literally nonstop writing it though.Did you like the Lil Yoongi scene with the sidewalk? Someone's starting to be less shy. The next update is probably yeah gonna be tomorrow because I'm so excited for the game scene.

Big thanks to my best friend Hannah for helping me through writers block and giving me some ideas...also being my editor for grammar and typos lolol