It Was an Accident

That One Girl

Everyone gathered into the living room as soon as the maknaeline finished setting up. The three of them were standing in front of the table to hide all the supplies. 

"In order to play this game properly we have split up into two teams of four."Jimin began to explain as he glanced at each member. 

"The four oldest of the group against the maknaeline with (Y/N)." Taehyung added in as he bit his lower lip in anticipation for Jin's protest. 

"What's the game exactly?" The leader questioned as he tried to see past the three youngest. 

"Its called and blow." Jungkook announced with a happy grin only to be wiped away by the princess's sudden intrusion.

"No way in hell are we making her play a game called and blow." Jimin eyed his partners in crime, reminding them of their agreement from earlier. 

"Its not a dirty game hyung! There's no body contact at all hardly." The lilac haired boy stated as he tried to persuade his hyung to give in.

"I don't believe you." The oldest protested in response.

"Yah, oppa I don't see a problem with the game. If they say there's no contact, then I believe them." You smiled your sweetest smile in hopes hed take your side. It succeeded. He let out a soft sigh before nodding at you, giving a glare to the youngest three before walking over to the table. 

"Is it all set up?" Yoongi questioned as he walked over to the couch, slouching down in it while rubbing one of his eyes sleepily. 

"Yeah pretty much." The maknae shrugged as him and the other two moved to the side, revealing the table filled with pieces of paper and two bowls.

"How exactly do you play this?" The bubbly brown haired male asked as he made his way to sit next to Yoongi. 

"You line up in a straight line with your team, one end starts with the paper and the other ends with it in this bowl...here, i'll just show you." Jungkook then proceeded to grab a stack of the papers, tugging Jimin's arm to pull him closer before a piece of paper into his mouth and grabbing Jimin's nape to keep him close as he pressed his paper covered lips to the others. The chubby faced male then it against his mouth, dropping it into the bowl he was holding. "Just like tha-"

"What the hell are you three playing at? Of course you wanted to be on a team with her playing a game like that!" Yoongi quickly stood up, coughing slightly once he realized how loud he was.  

"Hyung its not like that.." Taehyung tried to chime in but his voice was covered by the sudden groans and small comments from each member in response to the thought of the game. 

You examined the papers on the table, looking to each member before clearing your throat as they all turned to look at you. Your cheeks began to heat up but you quickly glanced at your feet as you tried to get your voice out. 

"I-...t-the game sounds fun. Our lips don't actually touch..a-and it seems like it could be really competitive. I l-like it.." You looked up from your feet to see every member returning their gaze in your direction with apologetic eyes, even Namjoon. 

"Youre right..we should at least give it a try." Yoongi commented as he walked over to you, patting your shoulder as he smiled. 

"Then let's get in to our teams and begin ers! You youngins are going down!" Hoseok exclaimed as he ran over to stand by his teammates, rubbing his hands together excitedly. 

You walked over to stand next to Taehyung and the other two as you caught Jin glancing at you, causing you to turn your head as you felt a smile grow on your face. 

"You start, Jungkook. Then pass it to me, I'll pass it to (Y/N), and then Taehyung will finish with it." The chubby faced boy explained as he lined up his teammates. "Ready to begin,grandpas?" His attempt at smack talk was almost too embarrassingly cute. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just start the timer." Namjoon responded as he bounced in place, watching as Jungkook's hand grabbed the timer.

"On your mark, get set..go!" The maknae quickly the paper against his lip, he got it to stick much quicker than Hoseok. He soon passed it to Jimins mouth, with no hesitation made. You froze as the chubby faced boy made eyecontact with you, leaning slowly closer in what felt like turtle pace. The paper then dropped from his mouth, he was centimeters from your lips. Was he still leaning closer? This sudden pause in the game attracted attention not only from your team but also the other.

"Park Jimin!" You were finally brought out of your thoughts of the other's puffy lips, turning to see the members all staring with wide eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Namjoon continued as he dropped the bowl he was holding. You could barely hear the Lil nonsense words slipping Taehyungs mouth as he mumbled under his breath, setting the bowl down on the nearby table. 

"You saw the paper drop!" Yoongi added in as he began charging at Jimin only to be held back as Jin grasped his arm. "I knew they were planning something! Those three are always up to something." Yoongi tried to continue making his point across but stopped as soon as the princess shoved him back against the couch. 

"All of you, to your rooms. Now." You'd never heard him sound so manly. Was this the same princess from last night? 

"Hyung...it was an accident." Jimin tried to protest as him and the other two members of the maknaeline made their way to their bedrooms. You were about to follow behind them to your own before you felt cold fingers wrap around your wrist, holding you back. 

"Are you alright?" Finally the same princess was back. You gave him a slight nod as the scene was brought back into your head, hesitating before turning around and heading down the hallway to your room.

"You all know that wasn't an accident right? It had to be on purpose." The leader stated as he walked over to the couch, plopping down as Yoongi hummed in agreement.

"The paper does slip sometimes.." Hoseok defended as he went to the table to pick up all the papers, stacking them up in his hand.

"But with Jimin..I mean you all saw with Jungkook, he was confident. He looked like a pro playing." The princess responded as he began to help the bubbly member pick up the mess, grabbing the two bowls and bringing them back to the kitchen to set them in the cabinets. 

"Maybe the girl made him nervous so he dropped it.." Hoseok tried shoving off any possibility of his sweet Jimin purposely doing anything evil like that. 

"Or he dropped it in hopes he'd end up kissing her." Namjoon added with a slight chuckle before standing up, checking the time. "Shouldn't we be starting dinner?"

"Crap, I forgot about dinner. (Y/N) wanted to help me but she seems too traumatized to come out..and Jungkook just got sent to his room for the night." Little did the princess know you were in your room replaying the scene over and over again, not because you were traumatized but because you were deciding whether it was an accident or not. What if the chubby faced boy really did mean to kiss you? Then again, its easy to drop that paper. Maybe he just got nervous.

There was a sudden knock at your door. You quickly got off your bed, walking over to the door and opening it. It was not the princess like you expected, but a short messy haired male staring at his feet. 

"I-I'm sorry I dropped the paper." He slowly looked up from his feet to glance into your eyes before leaning against the hallway wall. 

"It's fine. I knew it was an accident." You laughed nervously to try breaking the awkwardness in the conversation. It seemed to work a little. 

"Ah, thank you. I didn't mean to make it so awkward." He stood up straight before ruffling your hair. You smiled in response before sniffing the air, blinking for a second as you tried to figure out what that wonderful smell was. Then it hit you.

"! I was supposed to help Jin." You immediately ran to the kitchen, forgetting to excuse yourself from the shorter male. "Yah, oppa! I'm sorry! I forgot!" The princess turned around from the stove, grinning happily at your arrival before adjusting the bandana on his head. 

"Its almost done, but you can stir the chicken soup if you'd like." Taking him seriously in the flowered apron he was wearing was a little difficult, but you managed as you nodded and walked over to the pot, grabbing the ladel to stir. 

"Yah~ Hoseok go get the other members and tell them dinner is done." The princess demanded as he turned off the stove, patting your side in attempt to get you to scoot before grabbing bowls out of the cabinet, handing them to you. "Put those on the table for me please." He sent you off with a small smile. You carefully set each bowl at each spot on the table as the members began to flood the diningroom, quickly sitting in their spots. They started to fill the room with laughter and small chitchat, causing you to smile to yourself. Its amazing how they've let you into their lives in just two days so easily, but you knew be it two days or two weeks you were always going to enjoy staying here. 

---

A/N: this actually took me a few more hours to write than I thought it would. I have no clue what to do for the next chapter. Maybe a one on one scene? I'll make Hannah help me xD Do you guys like the third person point of view better? I think its easier for me to write in tbh. Okay the next update might be tomorrow..maybe later in the week since I'm starting school again.