Hold my Hand

That One Girl

Break time had finally arrived and all the members were excited for food. They were all drenched in sweat but still seemed to be energetic. Almost immediately after you stood the maknae was running up to you with wide arms, wrapping them around your shoulders from behind. 

"Yah~ I know you're younger, but will you make your oppa some food? He's tired from working and would love to be spoiled right now." As much as you wanted to take up his offer, you had plans that couldn't be canceled. Not just because Hoseok had asked you first, but because you were excited to finally get true one on one time with a member. You'd barely gotten to know them so far, granted it'd only been two days. 

"I can't, Jungkookie~ I have plans for lunch." He seemed to be startled by your words. His arms loosened from around your neck and made their way back to either side of his waist. 

"Plans? Would these be with a boy? Do I know him? Could I beat him up?" Even if he chuckled at the end of his statement to seem less serious, you knew he was only half kidding. 

"Its with one of the members, silly. Don't seem so worried." As you ruffled his hair playfully the man of the hour finally came to you. 

"Ready to go? I have a cute little restaurant picked. You'll love it~" Jungkook's jaw dropped as the words slipped his hyung's mouth, but Hoseok simply took your wrist and ignored the younger's actions, taking you out of the room with a slight bounce in his step. 

"Did anybody else see that?" The maknae yelled out as his hyungs looked at him with mixed looks of shock and anger.

As you walked down the hallway with Hoseok you couldn't help but smile at his bubbliness. He seemed to be in a rush though. He slipped on his coat by the door, handing you yours before opening the front door and scooting you out by patting your waist. The strong winds were cold enough to keep you close to his side while walking down the sidewalk. 

"So, have you been enjoying it here with us? We're kind of hard to get use to." He asked to break the awkward silence slowly forming.

"Nah, I definitely like it so far. You're all very kind and welcoming." The smile grew on the older's face as he nodded in agreement.

You instantly blinked as you felt something warm brush against your hand, looking down to notice it was Hoseok's fingertips. Does he always swing his arms when he walks? His face seemed to turn a bright pink as he realized you noticed his attempt to hold your hand. 

"Ah sorry, I just thought your hands might be cold." You shook your head at his words with a soft smile in order to brush off some of his embarrassment. It would've been nice to hold his hand, but it didn't seem proper just yet. 

"You see that small building down there?" He lifted his hand in order to point out a building all alone on the side of the street. It seemed busy since there were so many people entering and leaving at once, but maybe that was because of its size. Was that why he was in such a rush?

"Is there even going to be any tables?" You asked as you finally arrived at the restaurant, anticipating the amazing smelling food to soon come. 

"There should be. I come here often so they usually have a table saved from expecting my arrival." He shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal that a restaurant was so fond of him. As he opened the door you were hit by the sounds of loud chatting and distant laughing before being greeted by a waitress. 

She gladly lead you two to your table once she noticed Hoseok before setting the menus down on the table with a smile. "Let me know when you're ready to order." And with that she was gone before you could even look up from the fancy table cloth. 

It looked so expensive from the inside. How could something so small be a complete different look on the inside? The other customers seated at other tables seemed to be in much higher class attire. Why would Hoseok take you somewhere like this just for a quick lunch over such a small incident? As you glanced at Hoseok you noticed he was watching your expressions forming as you looked at everything. You decided to break the silence.

"You guys practice so much. Isn't it tiring?"

"Hm? Oh. Yeah it can be, but we get a few hours off. Like lunch. That's why I usually come here, its relaxing and none of the members really know of it." He ran his hand along the rim of the menu laying in front of him. Maybe this was how he always stayed so bubbly. 

"So you use your free time to stay away from the members?"

"Mainly so I don't get annoyed by them and want to smack them or something." Somehow you knew he was hinting at Jimin. That boy did know how to talk your head off...about himself. 

"Well thank you for taking me here. I wish it wasn't so expensive though. I really can help you pay~." Hoseok shook his head in reply to your words before resting his forearms on the table. 

"I can pay for all of it. Its okay. Just find out what you want to order." You were so focused on Hoseok you didn't even notice the waitress standing next to the table holding a mini notepad and pencil. 

"Ah, I'm sorry." You apologized to her as she waved her hands with a slight smile. "I'll have the pasta and some water, please." 

She wrote down your order along with Hoseok's for a stake before walking back to the kitchen. Ordering the cheapest thing on the menu seemed proper considering you weren't allowed to pay. 

"Jungkook didn't seem too happy with me taking you away from him." The male added in, resting his cheek against his palm and propping his elbow on the table. 

"He's probably upset because he wanted me to make him food."

"I don't think that's it. To be honest all the members are head over heels for you whether they want to admit it or not." His words took you by surprise for a second but you shook your head in dismay.

"No, no. They're just all really nice, like you." Instead of replying, the other just flashed you a small smile before looking to the waitress bringing the food. 

She distributed our plates in front of us before setting out drinks in the middle. You thanked her and she smiled before walking off. 

"I hope you like it. The food is always great here." He was already starting to devour his stake. Its typical for a boy to eat like an animal, so you were pretty expectant of it. 

You picked up your fork and twirled it slowly along the edge of the plate to collect noodles. The pasta was calling your name with its delicious look, but you knew to eat like a lady when in public. You lifted the fork to your mouth and slowly parted your lips open before smiling as you tasted the sauce mixed with stringy noodles. It was the best thing you'd had since your grandma's last Thanksgiving cooking in America.

"Oh my gosh. This is the best tasting pasta in the world." His grin seemed to grow wider with every word that began to slip your mouth. "You come here often but yet you never gain any weight? You must dance more than I thought." 

"Hm? Yeah, I dance pretty much everyday as much as I can." So many people had left the restaurant by now that it was only you two left. You glanced down at your phone to check the time, widening your eyes slightly. You were so shocked you didn't realize Hoseok was still talking.

"I'm sorry. What? You know it's getting late. We've been here almost an hour." His stake was almost entirely devoured on his plate. In attempt to not stay any longer, you stuffed your face full with pasta as you listened to him repeat himself. 

"Oh, I asked how often you usually dance.." You blinked in response to his random question before raising your hand for the waitress to come give you the check as you tried to speak through your half stuffed mouth. 

"Back home I danced anytime I had free time I guess. I love it to death." His eyes seemed to light up with a burst of joy. 

"Can I see you dance freestyle sometime?"

A small lump started to form in your throat as you thought of the last time you tried dancing for them. Your attention was immediately changed to the waitress as she picked the plates up off the table and set the check next to hoseok. 

"You really should let me pay for at least some."  A small pout formed on his lips as he listened. Changing subjects seemed rude at first but then again it was probably nicer than flat out telling him no. 

"No..don't worry. I've got it." The older set the money on the table and stood. It sounded like a soft sigh slipped his lips but you were too busy worrying about if you two were going to get in trouble for being out too late. You hesitated before grabbing his hand as you stood and lacing your fingers together, looking at your feet in attempt to hide your slightly pink cheeks.

"My hands were cold outside.." And with that you started for the exit, dragging the grinning male behind you as he struggled to keep up. 

---

A/N: I'm so sorry for such a late update omg I'm so busy with school lately but the next update should be by Monday since I get a three day weekend whoop whoop. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^