Only Hate the Road When You're Missing Home

2014, Let Her Go
Only Hate the Road When You're Missing Home
You'll treasure your home..once it exists no more...
I’ve laughed with him. I’ve kissed his lips. I’ve tasted how his strong mighty arms wrapped around me.

Yet I felt so hollow. Even when he filled me as I writhed under him.

When am I starting to be greedy and gluttonous? He already give me anything. Charms, eyesmiles, affection, hugs, kisses, love.

Then I realize what I’ve been craving for. It’s her love.

Her love that always made me  feel at home. Her love that never ceased to soothe me for years.

Yet I took it all for granted. Abandoning my home, I went down the street chasing after my foolish infatuation to a masculine charm.

I’ve wandered so far, too far from my home. The winding roads that thrill me become horrendous snake that eat me in guilt. Leaving me no route to back to my home, to her.

My home is used to be her loving arms around me. But as I ran down the streets wildly, her arms hooked to a tall, sheepish young boy.

I've foresaken my home, letting her ransacked by an unwanted appearance of a fanboy, hates and threats both fans and antifans gave. While what I was doing were giggling and smiling with my boyfriend.

Boyfriend? Long ago, years ago, I dreamed for that word. Yet now, the very same word hurt us altogether. Her, Kim Taeyeon, was hurt to have me going out with a long rumoured boyfriend. Me, Tiffany Hwang, was hurt to see her faking lovey dovey moments with such a fanboy of her girlfriend.

I've had Prince Charming, but later I realize it's the Dorky Kid I always want.

My lust or my greediness?

I indeed will not be able to let her go to be with such a childish fanboy. Ever.

But, I have to pay for my redemption, for I've sinned too much.

My redemption for my follies....is to let her go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yeah, as I promised, another TaeNy. This time it's from Tiffany's view. I don't really understand, Tiffany often tagged her instagram post in #believeintaeny. Okay, what the heck you mean by that? My delulu mind says Fany is hinting TaeNy is real, but my sensible side says she is saying believe in TaeNy....as BFF. Not that I don't like them as best bestfriends, but well...

Khun... if you ever hurt Fany or drive her home while drunk, I swear I'll get you!

I'll post YulSic few hours later...or tomorrow. Because the YulSic one holds a special meaning for me. And oh! Thank you for everyone who subscribe, vote or comment! I never expect this ty bunch of crap angst to be read by anyone! Once again, thank you! *bows*