Only Miss the Sun when It's Start to Snow

2014, Let Her Go
Only Miss the Sun when It's Start to Snow
It's cold...cold... 
I knew it.

No, it was more like guts feeling.

Yet again, humans have learn to trust their guts feeling ever since the most basic step of evolutionary stair.

My guts felt like exploding when you said it, right in the eve of the changing years.

I never thought my guts feeling was that accurate. While I’m known as the smart and reasonable maknae. Heads over hearts, reasoning over feeling. Paradox, indeed.

It’s your first anniversary, right, Yoona unnie? At least, the anniversary according to the date when you told the world you was, and still is, with a man.

Because we will never knew when you’ve started going out with Lee Seunggi oppa, behind our back. Behind my back.

Maybe you’ve been dating with him for even longer than we can imagine. I mean, please, he’s the one among your admirers that has been the most bold conveying his feelings in many variety shows, for three years. Or was it four years?

Every girl in the world certainly will waver—even so slightly—when a man constantly woo her for years.   

I choose rather not to know honestly. Oblivion is always a bliss, a sadomasochistical bliss.

This year’s New Year’s eve will be like last year. Cold.

Because the magnificent deer who guides my sun to rise has run to a hunter’s lodge.

The deer I’ve embraced feebly, I’ve let her run, leaving me alone amidst falling snow.

I’ve let her go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Whoa, this is the first time I ever use a layout for my story. Maybe because I think this won't be nothing but bunches of crappy meaningless angsty drabbles, I choose to make it up with beautiful graphics. Heh, such an excuse for a lame writer like me. Putting that aside, I write YoonHyun first not because they're my OTP! Okay, it is but that's not the main reason! Yoona's dating coughsdisastercoughs news was the first blow for me in 2014. I started 2014 with sadness...and ended it with sadness too. Meh, don't wanna admit this but Yooona and Seunggi have their first anniversary right in the first day of 2015. Such a nice fact to start a new year.

Oh, I supposed to post this right in new year morning but I was too tired and busy to pack before going home from my grandma's. Not to mention crappy internet connection in my grandma's place. Ugh.