002

The Risen:Dead After Dark
Layout & Coding by BanaKpopLove

A/N: Hello there, not sure whether or not yo guys know Bangtan's real names so to make it easier for ya:

Rapmon - NamJoon | J-Hope - HoSeok | Suga - YoonGi | V - TaeHyung | JiMin | JungKook

image

002 

City by city, the dead took over everything and brought down everyone in sight. Those who escaped, or at least tried, would end up like one of them sooner or later, whether they were bitten or not. No one could escape this inevitable faith. No matter how much they ran or how long they hid, it somehow always found them.

 

"YoonGi Hyung~" TaeHyung entered the messy police station in search for his friend. JungKook and JiMin followed not too far behind. "I swear I saw him run into here..."

"YoonGi Hyung, where are you?" JungKook stood beisdes TaeHyung.

By the looks of it the police station had a bit of a run in with those walking corpses. There were a few bodies scattered on the ground. JiMin counted about five, all were faced downwards and shot in the back of the head. JiMin couldn't stand the smell but for his friend's sake he bared it. The three boys walked deeper into the station only finding a few more bodies.

"TaeHyung-ah, are you sure he came in here?" JiMin held onto JungKook.

"Hyung, let go of my arm..." JungKook wiggled his arm out of JiMin's hold.

Just then one of the bodies JiMin saw earlier was awoken from the dead, the once human man had risen back to life. The two boys grabbed the closest things they could find to protect themself. TaeHyung reached for a broom and broke off the end. JungKook grabbed a couple pairs of scissors on a nearby desk.

"JiMin Hyung, go find YoonGi Hyung" JungKook ordered his Hyung.

"JiMin-ah!" TaeHyung threw him the handle of the broom.

JungKook jabbed the metal scissors into the risen's head then kicked it as far away as possible. Just as they thought it was over two more risen bodies were heading for them. TaeHyung grabbed the nearest chair and swung it at one of the risen bodies. JungKook had another pair of scissors left. As the risen body approached him he spun the scissors around his index finger then held it facing downwards. TaeHyung was able to get the risen on the ground in a couple swings then stompped its head flat. Disgusted by the brain and blood on his shoe he wiped it on the inanimate corpse's clothes. JungKook kicked at the risen's legs causing it to fall over onto its knees. JungKook saw his chance and pierced it right in the skull. As he pulled the scissors out he kicked the corpse to the side. While all that was happening JiMin was able to find YoonGi.

"Look what I found" YoonGi threw a duffel bag onto one of the desks. JiMin smiled and opened the bag for the two other guys to see. "Tada~"

"Eh!? Where did you find these" JungKook grabbed one of the guns in the duffel bag.

"YoonGi Hyung is a life saver" JiMin patted his Hyung on the back.

"Why couldn't I think of this? Hyung, we should try other police stations later" JungKook grabbed a clip to load the gun.

"Heh, we'll see. We better head back, the sun won't stay up forever."

Everyone grabbed a gun from the bag and made they're way out of the building.

~~~~

The four boys headed back to HQ, aka SeokJin's house. His house was a warehouse converted into a home that sat on the outskirts of the city. It looked plain on the outside and there weren't many windows visible from the outside but seeing the inside was a whole different story. And lucky for them SeokJin's parents got him a generator just incase something bad were to happen.

*Knock*

  *Knock*

"Guess what I got~" YoonGi threw the bag full on guns onto the coffee table.

"Yah, watch where you throw things" SeokJin closed the magazine he was reading and threw it next to the bag. SeokJin opened the bag to find guns and ammo.

"We're set. If we have to go out on another run we can bring these just in case."

"This is great YoonGi-yah but did any of you bring food home?" NamJoon sat down next to SeokJin.

It was quiet for a few seconds until JiMin spoke up. "Hyung, The stores we've went to are all cleaned out and we didn't have enough time to check any further than the police station."

YoonGi sighed. "Don't worry, we have enough food for tonight, we'll make another run tomorrow. This time I'l take NamJoon-ah, SeokJin hyung, and JungKook-ah. You three will stay here."

"Okay" NamJoon stood up and grabbed the duffel bag, "I'm gonna-"

"Let me just make one more thing clear" YoonGi stopped NamJoon. "These guns are not toys. I don't want you to use them at first sight of a risen, treat them as a last resort. You've seen what happen to that group of people that passed by here. Once you fire it they'll hear the sound and they'll be drawn to it. Keep that in mind when you bring these out there with you."

"Thank you hyung. Now, shall we eat?"

 

Author's Note:

Hey~ Hope you enjoyed that chapter, I hope it wasn't too boring for you guys. Expect the next chapter to be about another group of people. Thank you for reading and beware of the RISEN image image image  

Layout & Coding by BanaKpopLove