003

The Risen:Dead After Dark
Layout & Coding by BanaKpopLove

Hello again, thanks for coming back ^ ^ Here is chapter 3

tumblr_inline_mszg0tNYH21qz4rgp.gif

 

 003 

"Koe-chan, what do we do?" Miki grasped onto my arm. "Do you think... they'll come in? What if-"

"Miki! Look, if they get into the hotel we'll have to defend ourselves... and possibly other guests as well." I threw open my suitcase and scrambled through the content, grabbing anything that would be useful for later and packed it all into a bag. "If this situation is just like those zombie movies then we'll need a few things just in case things aren't contained... and bigger team than the two of us."

Miki nodded and packed a bag for herself as well. I went out to the balcony only to find things even more hectic than it was a few minutes ago. Screams of terror could be heard from below. Even though I was safe I felt my spine shiver with fear and the rapid beat of my heart. I ran back in to find a Sensei and several of our team mates in our room.

"Koe-chan" Miki ran over to me, "we were about to discuss what we should do if the zombies get in."

I didn't see Nishikawa-kun amongst the team mates in our room. Though I did notice that everyone in the room had brought their kendo gear with them which could only mean one thing.

"I tried my best to gather as many of your team mates as I could, unfortunately not all, but I do hope for the safetly of them. I've called you all here to because we need a plan just in case our situation suddenly changes. If or when it does we need to protect ourselves and the people around us. We stick together no matter what because we're stronger as a team and-"

"Sensei, enough with the inspiration crap. Where the hell are we going to go, huh? We don't know Korea or Korean well, how do you expect us to survive here?" Shinimi-kun retorted.

"Yeah and there's those anti-Japanese groups! What if we run into them??"

"I-I'm good in Korean! I can help with that" Miki spoke out.

Even so, how would we survive? What Shinimi-kun said is true. Only Sensei and Miki know Korean and since there's no cellphone reception we can't just search up a map or look where to go. Even if we do have a map to get around there's no guarantee we'll get away from any of this.

"Like I said, we stick together no matter what happens, we can get through this together" Sensei crossed his arms.

*knock*

*knock*

Sensei opened the door and Nishikawa-kun was standing outside holding onto a bokken (wooden sword) dripping in blood. The sight of the blood put fear into the others.

"They're coming in, we have to leave right now! Get your gear and go!"

Sensei led everyone out of the room and down the emergency stairwell. Miki and I grabbed our shinai (bamboo sword), still wrapped up, and followed after. Other guests had the same idea; we were all jumbled up into the crowd. The sound of clanking metal and shuffling feet filled the stairwell as we all tried to make it to the exit. In a rush, Miki was shoved into the railing and everyone ran pass, not even thinking about helping her.

"Miki-chan!" I pushed through the crowd. "Come on, I got you."

I pulled her arm over my shoulder to helped her up. She winced as I lifted her arm.

"Miki-chan, where does it hurt?"

"I hit my arm on the railing... it hurts a lot but I'm okay."

"Come on, we gotta keep moving."

As I helped Miki up screams could be heard from the lower parts of the stairwell. Nishikawa-kun and a few other students quickly came running back up, clothing soaked in a bright red hue and panting heavily. Sensei was no where to be found... Nishikawa-kun motioned us to follow and so we did. We traveled through the third floor to avoid any conflict with the dead (or the living). Reaching the end of the hallway, we took another stairwell down to ground level, finding ourselves at an exit that lead to one of the back parking lots. Hundreds of the dead were scattered across the parking lot, probably much more to come. Nishikawa-kun hurried us back into the stairwell and closed the door behind him to prevent any of them from coming in.

"Okay. Stay in the group, don't stray too far from each other. We can get pass" Nishikawa-kun assured us. "I'll lead. Matsumoto-san, keep an eye on Matsuda-san and Yamamoto-san (Miki)."

Everyone readied their wooden swords, fearful of what was yet to come. Nishikawa-kun slowly opened the door slowly letting each person out. Staying in close range we slowly walked though the crowded parking lot. The dead didn't seem to mind too much, there wasn't much of a response from them as we walked pass.

"Nishikawa-kun" I quietly called out. He looked back and I waved him over.He motioned everyone to keep going before approaching me. I hand Miki over to Matsumoto-kun.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Don't you think it's kind of weird that these things haven't attacked us yet? We're walking out in the open and they're just ignoring us?"

"I understand what you mean but isn't this what we want? They seem to mostly respond to sound and fast movement. So as long as no one panics, we'll be fine."

Just as he said that everything took a turn for the worst.

Author's Note:
 A/N:  Thank you for reading and beware of the RISEN    
Layout & Coding by BanaKpopLove