Silence II

Silence

Yes. He knows it.

Baekhyun knows when Chanyeol feels bad.

Baekhyun entered in Chanyeol's room with his usually mischivious smile.
He said "Come here~" and took Chanyeol in his arms.

It's the very first time that Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol by himself. Tears were rolling down Chanyeol's cheeks but he smiled.
"It's you who need a hug", the taller one replied with a shaking voice.

Baekhyun laughed and then silence.
All Chanyeol heard was Baekhyun's sobs.

It was the most heartbreaking thing.

 

Baekhyun had issues.  Everybody's making a fuss and Chanyeol doesn't understand why. However,  he can't do anything.
All he can do is feeling powerless and sorry.

Actually he understands both sides and he has to stand for them.

But this situation makes Baekhyun feels so damn bad, it's torturing him.

 

Chanyeol tightened his embrace.

"Wanna talk?" asked Chanyeol.
"Yeah" replied Baekhyun.
Chanyeol didn't expect this answer. He almost burst into tears. He must feel so bad to the point he's willing to talk.

He cleared his throat and softly said "Okay" patting on Baekhyun's back.
 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally publish Silence II after a year! I totally stopped and read fanfics but I'm probably back.
Actually I wrote this last part when someone asked me to write more chapters a year ago and Baekhyun was dating Taeyeon hence the "Baekhyun's scandal" part. I'm too lazy to rewrite it so sorry for my ty writing skills and mistakes.

This chapter was inspired by real facts.