Silence I

Silence

One of Chanyeol's favorite songs is Creep by Radiohead. It reveals his mood. Depressed.
His bright smile is lie.


 

Chanyeol doesn't show when he feels bad.
And he feels worse because he's lying to his loved ones (the only ones who worry about him) by saying he's totally alright with a fake smile.


But he has to.

He doesn't want to be a burden. He wants to protect them so bad, especially Baekhyun.
This precious little boy.


However, Chanyeol would just go to him to feel better, so he doesn't really lie, right? He forgets all his troubles when he's with him. Only his silly actions, his jokes and his smile can make Chanyeol smile genuinely. Baekhyun is the light which chases the darkness.
Chanyeol asks Baekhyun a hug but usually he just hugs him without asking. While holding him, Chanyeol silently sighs and closes his eyes, giving Baekhyun no hint of his state. Chanyeol prefers to think that Baekhyun doesn't know that he's feeling bad.
There is no confession between them. They don't talk to each other about their problems. They both think it's better. That way, they can't get burdened by any revelation nor be judged by the other one. They don't want any pity look. They want a way out, a place where all their problems disappear. It makes their bond stronger. That's how their relation is.



Chanyeol loves teasing Baekhyun, plus he laughs so easily and for nothing. He knows that he can be really annoying so he tries to not be too much.
Baekhyun, the person who can make Chanyeol feel better, can also make him feel worse.


 



 I'm so thankful to him but also so sorry. I promise I will try to be stronger.
I used this pairing 'cause I don't really ship them or should I say  I've never been interested by them, so no romance possible in this story.