GOT7-Bam*2

Kpop One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liar. GOT7-BAM*2

 

"Yah Where are you?" You asked your classmate BamBam the typical guy who always runs late. "I'm right over here." He places his arm over you. "I'm sorry BamBam I have a...Boyfriend." You said half regretting. "Ow...I-i wasn't even trying to hit on a girl. Ow yeah I just remembered you were a guy." You got mad so you slapped his arm "Ouch!...Sorry.." You pulled his jacket and took him to your place to finish your school project which was a medium sized painting with your parter BamBam.

 

You both arrived at your place and started working at the living room since you didn't want him to see your room. "You want juice or coffee?" You asked Him to change the akwardness you caused awhile ago. "The usual apple juice." He asnwered smilling as he opened his bag and brought out a bunch of supplies that you needed for the project. "Here. Omo?! Thanks BamBam." You both smilled to each other but you remembered something so you stood up and went to your room. "She really has a boyfriend....But who?" BamBam asked himself almost mur-muring. "Here! As a small thank you gift." You gave him a small box. BamBam tried opening it but you stopped him. "Don't open it here....Its a bit embarassing.." BamBam puts the gift inside his bag. "H-hurry L-Let's F-f-finish this quickly so we could pass it as soon as p-possible." You answered stuttering.

 

"Y/N...Who's the guy?" BamBam asked you suddenly. You dropped your brush and answered lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter