EXO-Tao

Kpop One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagi...Let me Explain.. It's not what you think it is.."

  " Forget it.. Forget me. I'm sorry but... We're Over...." 

.

.

.

"CCCUUUTT!T That's a wrap for today guys! Good Work!"

Your wish to become a Actress has been Granted. Your first job offer was to film a MV Drama and The Co-star was.....EXO's Tao. You were a Huge fan of him and getting to meet him is also a really Exciting thing to you since you've only seen him afar like the the second floor of a Really Huge Stadium (Concert).

You thought that he would be the perfect Man for you but It seems that his personality was quite different from what you expect.

  "Hey. Can you move. You're clearly blocking the way."  Your thoughts were Flying about Tao as you realized that you were just blocking the exit. 

  "Ah...Sorry. It was really nice to work with you." You said. 

Tao turned around and look at you and said something but you coudn't understand  since he said it in Chinese. smirked and left. 

   "Pff. Nice One." You looked at your back to see your manager Holding his laugh.

   "What did he say? I know that you understand Chinese."  You aked but Didn't give you an answer.

 

   You passed out drinks to the Director and Staff then left. On the way back All you had in mind was what did he said. Was it something Embarassing?  Or Something Bad? You wondered what was so you planned asking him the next day.

 

That day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter