GOT7-Mark.

Kpop One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll try..

   You woke up with a huge headache wondering what happened and why does it hurt this much. "Oh, your awake." You blinked a couple time and saw a slim tall guy wearing a large sweater. "Um...Who are you and where am I?" You looked around. "I'm Mark, your classmate 2years ago." Your head felt pain that you let out a small grunt. "Are you okay?" Mark rushed over and patted your back. "Y-yeah I guess." Mark stood up and accompanied you to another seat. "Sooo yeah Mark. We actually met 2 years ago?" You asked. "Yeah.. Long story short. We where...Best friends.." You saw his face And felt that your heart was aching from something. You felt like you were forgeting something. Or maybe a someone.

 

   "Hey Why don't we go to the park?" He said as you somehow trust this man and nodded your head. Mark and You rode your skateboards around and around the park. "Yah... Do you remember me now?" He asks all of the sudden. "Huh?... actually. No.. Sorry.." You answered him looking down. "Nah~! Its fine Its been quite awhile..." Your head felt dizzy so you stopped for awhile. "You okay there??" Mark asked. You ignored him and start riding the skateboard again to catch up. It was almost sunset you and Mark sat down on a bench. "Mark...I Feel like your someone special.. not as a bestfriend." You said. Mark looked at you and puts both hands on you cheeks and said "I am...or should i say..was" Then it clicked at your head.

 

FLASHBACK

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter