EXO-Baekhyun.

Kpop One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Company gave you the opportunity to use the songs you composed ever since you were a trainee for your upcoming 1st album as a kpop idol. You didn't want to screw things up. You scrolled over the previous songs you made and made some changes that were mostly grammar. Your an Half American Half Korean but never got to learn that much korean since you stayed at the states half your life So Making Mistakes at your songs was a acceptable thing. by This process meant no sleeping for days and not being with your HYPER boyfriend Baekhyun.

“Jagiya!!” You heard someone Outside the studio running towards the studio room it immediatly Clicked into you that It was 1.About time He Comes back from his Tour and 2.You haven't told him about that you were in the middle of finishing the songs. You just want to focus on finishing it so as You saw him You Gave him THE GLARE and said “What do you want?" You wanted a answer but instead he hugs you tightly and wiggles his body. You felt really irritated. Accidentally You pushed him as hard as you could and shouted “DO YOU WANNA MAKE ME POP HUH?!” He looked at you like he has broken his toy and asks “are you Okay? Did i hurt you? Your face is red. Are sure? Should get you an ice pack??” Your blood was gushing of anger so you said shouting again saying....

 

  “LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR SUCH AN NUISANCE BAEKHYUN!!” You felt really guilty as you said those words. That cause him to look down frowning as he left the studio room and slamming the door as really hard. That made you more guilty.

A Few minutes later.

You tried to continue doing your work but you just coudn't stand it. You didn't contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter