Chapter 1

Keep Holding On

"Appa!" HyeSoo called out which caused Jongin to smile. Kyungsoo had just left for work and today Jongin was going to have a special day with his daughter. Jongin sat up waiting for his little one to burst through the doors at any moment. The little girl ran as fast as she could to her parents' bedroom and ran through the doors, as Jongin expected, towards her parents' bed.

"Good morning appa" she said cheerfully once she reached the side of the bed in which Jongin was sitting. Jongin engulfed her into a big hug "good morning my HyeSoo" he said sleepily. He picked her up and placed her on his lap with a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Are you hungry?" he asked the little girl. The girl shook her head earning a sigh from Jongin. The girl didn't eat, in fact, Kyungsoo and Jongin didn't know why she never eats, they even took her to a doctor for a brief check up, but ended up just assuming that she just had a small appetite. Jongin was actually okay with the fact that she didn't eat because he didn't want to force her to eat and end up with HyeSoo crying and was easily taken by her aegyo but over time Kyungsoo kept scolding him that she's growing and needs to be fed properly so he tries to force her to eat in a nice manner and tried not to be a victim of the girl's aegyo. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was much more firm and forced the girl to eat no matter what since he knew it was for her own good.

"Umma told me that you need to eat HyeSoo" Jongin said firmly to his daughter. He really did fail at being firm to the girl, she was his little princess after all. "I don't want to!" the girl complained and tried to bring out her best aegyo. "Hmmm" Jongin began with a smirk, "how about we wash up and go out?" he said knowing the girl would love to go out. He had the whole day planned for the two of them which concluded with having a family dinner with Kyungsoo. He planned on taking HyeSoo out to eat crepes for breakfast as the first thing, hopefully it won't be much a struggle to force the girl to eat.

Once Jongin got himself and HyeSoo ready, they headed off to the place where they were going to have breakfast. "Appa, where are we going?" HyeSoo asked while seated in the car. "We are going to go have breakfast" he replied calmly. "I don't want to eat! I'm not hungry." the girl whined. Jongin caressed the girls hair with one hand and kept one hand on the wheel, "Princess, you need to eat. Okay? Just a little bit, okay? Make appa happy and umma will also be happy okay?" he tried to tell the girl as nice as he could. "Mmmm okay appa" she said hesitantly but knew that her umma would be angry if she didn't eat. "That's my girl" Jongin told her, earning a small giggle from the girl. 

Once they arrived to the restaurant, they stepped in and Jongin ordered with one hand occupied by his daughter's hand. After ordering, a man suddenly stood close to him, a little too close, from the behind and whispered "so what's you name?" which startled Jongin since he didn't know who it was. He jumped in horror and turned to see who it was.

"Yah, Sehun!" he said when he turned to see his best friend, Sehun, laughing his insides out. With Sehun was Luhan and their daughter, Yunseo. Automatically Yunseo and HyeSoo ran towards each other and started babbling away with a conversation they both seemed highly interested in. Luhan smiled at the two but broke away when Sehun spoke.

"You should've saw the look on your face!" he exclaimed while trying to get the last of the laughter out. "Ha-ha very funny" Jongin said in annoyance, "what are you guys doing here anyway?" he asked looking at both, Luhan and Sehun.

"What are you doing here?" asked Sehun, with a smile, trying to push his friend's buttons. Jongin rolled his eyes.

"Well" Sehun started, "I just so happened to have a day off and so did Luhan. Luhan was about to cook us breakfast when we decide to eat breakfast here." "Ahhh" Jongin said as a response, he then turned to Luhan "how come you got the day off and Kyungsoo didn't?" he asked confused. The two of them work together with Minseok.

"I stayed at the office later than the other two last night to get my work done" Luhan replied. "I lost track of time and didn't come home till late, which gave me the day off today since now I have to wait on the other two to finish up their portions of the work in order to do the next assignments and such. Right now Kyungsoo is probably alone since Minseok had an appointment in the hospital early this morning, but Minseok said he will return after the check up."

"Oh okay, makes sense" Jongin said. "Did you guys order yet?"

"No, not yet" Sehun said. "Find a table for the five of us while we order?" he asked Jongin.

"Yeah, sure" and then turned to HyeSoo, "come on HyeSoo, let's let Yunseo order with her umma and appa ok?" 

"Yes appa" she replied and ran to her appa and clunged onto his leg since his hands were occupied by a tray which carried their food.

They found a table and soon all five of them were eating and talking. Jongin had to feed HyeSoo since she wouldn't eat otherwise. Luhan thought that was really cute and gave HyeSoo a smile. The five continued to eat when, all of a sudden, Luhan got a call. 

"It's Kyungsoo" he said, earning Jongin's attention and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Luhan? I'm sorry for bothering you but can you take over for a bit? Minseok is here too. I have something urgent, but I have some work left over. Can you please finish it up for me?" Kyungsoo said rapidly. 

"Kyungsoo? What happened? I'll come right now! I'm with Jongin and HyeSoo, you want me to send them to you?" Luhan became very concerned, it wasn't like Kyungsoo to leave early without a good reason.

"SUHO AND WOOJIN ARE IN THE HOSPITAL!! Lay just called and asked if I could visit and of coarse I want to check up on them. Thank you so much!! Tell Jongin to meet me at the hospital"

"Whoa, what? Suho and WooJin are in the hospital? Since when? Why? How?" Luhan kept throwing questions. At this time Sehun and Jongin became comcerned at looked at Luhan, impatient to find out what had happened.

"No time to explain! I got to get going, Minseok will guide you through my work ok? After the two of you are done, Minseok will also leave for the hospital since Jongdae is already there. You should come with Sehun and Yunseo afterwards too, but that's up to you. Bye, thanks!" Kyungsoo said hurridly and hung up.

"What happened?" Jongin and Sehun exclaimed at the same time in concern the second Luhan put down his phone. 

"It was Kyungsoo, he said he has to visit Suho and WooJin in the hospital and so I'm going to go to the office and finish up his work. Don't ask me how they are in the hospital," he knew the two of them were going to ask him questions he didn't have the answers to and then he continued, "Jongdae and Lay are with them right now" he then turned to Jongin, "Jongin, Kyungsoo said that he will meet you at the hospital."

"Okay, then we best get going, let's go HyeSoo we have to meet umma," Jongin said. "See you" Sehun called out to Jongin, "see you" Jongin replied and he left, leaving the family. 

"I have to go too, Sehun, can you drop me off at the office?" Luhan asked. "Sure and then Yunseo and I are going to the hospital" Sehun replied.

"Okay, I'll ride with Minseok on the way back and meet you at the hospital."

"Alright, we need to get going, c'mon Yunseo," Sehun said and with that the three of them left.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the food babe" Tao said as he kissed Kris's cheek and went to wash the dishes. "I'll do the dishes" Kris said. He was being overprotective and didn't want Tao to do too much and end up getting hurt with their baby inside him.

"Kris, I'm pregneant not paralyzed. I can do things around the house ok?" Tao thought how Kris was being overprotective was cute at first, but as time went on it started to get a little annoying but he knew that Kris was doing it out of love.

"Babe, please let me do it," Kris said in a concerned voice. They were standing very close to each other in front of a sink, arguing about washing dishes. Tao stared into Kris's eyes and smiled. Kris was being really sweet, Tao wondered how he got so lucky.

"I love you" he said in a sweet, quiet voice. Kris smiled back at Tao, "I love you too" he said back in a voice so soft that it could almost be a whisper, but wasn't. They pressed their lips together and had a deep kiss. It was a warm kiss, not too long nor too short. It was a perfect kiss in both of their perspectives.

Once they parted Tao smiled, "enjoy doing the dishes" he teased. "Wow, that's the thanks I get?" Kris let out and smiled back causing Tao to giggle and walk to the living room.

Tao checked his phone for messages and noticed he got one from his friend Minseok.

"OH MY GOD KRIS!" Tao screamed for his lover after he had finished reading the message. "Yes babe? What happened?" Kris replied in shock and concern due to Tao's shout.

"Minseok just sent me a text, Suho and WooJin are in the hospital!" he announced, full of concern. "Suho? As in OUR Suho?" Kris exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes OUR Suho? Do you know any other Suhos??"  Tao spoke as if Kris was clueless, "we need to get to the hospital right now!"

"How did they end up in the hospital?" Kris asked curiously. "I don't know! Minseok didn't tell me. C'mon no time for questions, we'll find everything out at the hospital! Oh and we should also stop by for some flowers, brighten up the room!" Tao exclaimed. Kris nodded and they both hurriedly got ready to leave for the hospital.

They then rushed into the car and drove off to the hospital. "I hope he's okay," Tao uttered in worry. "I bet he's fine," Kris said trying to comfort his lover. He had one hand on the steering wheel and one hand placed in Tao's, and they stayed like that the entire ride.

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were with their kids, entering the hospital building when they noticed Sehun with his daughter and Jongin with Kyungsoo and their daughter. They walked up to their friends, thinking that they were visiting Suho as well.

"Hey guys, are you here for Suho too?" Chanyeol asked. "Hey, and yeah, we are here for Suho too" Sehun answered him. "Great let's walk to the room together!" Baekhyun said rapidly. He was eager to see how Suho was doing. "Yeah, let's hurry though," Kyungsoo let out and with that, they all made their way to the hospital room. 

They walked into the hospital room and saw Suho lying on the bed with his eyes closed and lying beside him was WooJin who's eyes were also closed. Lay was holding Suho's hand and looked up to see Sehun, Yunseo, Jongin, Kyungsoo, HyeSoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Dohyun, and EunSoo.

"Thanks for coming," he smiled. It was a forced smile, but that was the best he could pull off. The love of his life was laying in front of him, unconscience, it was natural for him to be gloomy. Along with the fact that his son was also unconscience. All he could think of was Suho and WooJin and their condition, hoping they'd be alright.

EunSoo, Dohyun, HyeSoo, and Yunseo ran towards WooJin causing Lay to smile, a small smile but a real smile. The three of them became confused. "What happened to WooJin?" Yunseo  let out while the other three stayed quite. "He's not feeling well, Yunseo, let's let him rest okay?" Kyungsoo said sweetly and recieved a nod from Yunseo. He picked up Yunseo and motioned the rest of the kids to the side of the room and told the kids to have a seat for a while. The four kids started blabbling away with a conversation.

"Hey, don't stress so much. They'll be ok," Chanyeol spoke positively. He tried to keep the air as positive as possible. The situation was gloomy enough, now it was on their part to make it glow and shine. 

"Yeah, they'll be okay" Lay said looking down. He knew he should keep positive. He was gonna have to stay strong for the two people he loved most in the world.

"Stay strong" Jongin stated earning a nod from Lay.

The door sounded and in came Jongdae with Kunwoo. "Here Lay, eat something" he passed a simple snack from the vending machine to Lay. Lay hadn't ate much. Jongdae decided to check up with the doctor on Suho's condition and while he was out, he just so happened to come across a vending machine, and so, he got something he knew Lay would love.

"Thanks" Lay said but placed the bag on the side table. Jongdae kind of expected that. He knew Lay was scared and depressed but he too knew that the atmosphere was much needed to be kept positive, it was negative enough with the whole incident.

"Don't sweat too much," Jongdae spoke to Lay, "I just had a word with the doctor, he told me that Suho's injuries aren't as bad as they look, they'll be healed in no time!" Jongdae stated cheerfully. He was so happy to share this piece of news with Lay for he knew it would cheer him up. Suho was going to be just fine!

This did cheer Lay up, "really? He told me that the chances are 50/50." Lay was filled with so much happiness with the recent news Jongdae had just told him. It really lit up his mood, Suho was going to be alright!

"Yeah well his heart rate has become more steady, he'll be fine" Jongdae replied with a huge grin. Seeing his friend happy again made him happy as well. 

"Oh my, that's great!" Lay sprang up in happiness. "Did the doctor say anything about WooJin?" 

"Well his injuries were a little more serious," Jongade answered worridly, "We will have to wait for exact answers, but he'll be ok, I know it" Jongdae said trying to lift Lay's mood. Lay smiled, "Thanks Jongdae."

The door busted open again, this time with Kris and Tao at the door. They were warmly greeted by everyone in the room, including Lay. 

"Hey guys, thanks for coming," Lay greeted. "No problem, here, these are for Suho," Tao handed Lay a beautiful bouquet of flowers which did light up the room like Tao hoped. "Thanks guys" Lay said as he took the flowers.

"How's Suho and WooJin?" Kris asked curiously. "They are doing a lot better, the doctor says Suho will be just fine" Lay said gladly. "That's good to hear! I was really worried, but it's good to know that they'll be okay" Tao said and threw a reassuring smile to Lay. "Yes but WooJin's injuries are a little more serious," Lay said in concern. "Oh really?" Tao said, "I bet he will be just fine" Kris said and threw a reassuring smile at Lay.

"Yeah, he'll be okay," he smiled back at Kris and Tao even though he was very concerned about his little boy. "So how did they even end up here?" Kris asked cautiously. "Well, Suho was-" Lay was cut off by the door again. This time Luhan and Minseok entered. "Hey guys" Lay greeted them. "Hey, how are Suho and WooJin?" Minseok asked. "They are doing just fine" Kyungsoo smiled. "That's great!" Luhan spoke happily.

"Yes it is" Lay said and then turned to the love of his life and his child and he kissed the back of Suho's hand, "you'll be okay," he whispered to Suho, and kissed WooJin's cheek, "I'll make sure both of you'll be okay no matter what."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending the chapter there! I'll try to post the next one as soon as possible~ 

See you guys in the next chapter, which I might make longer!! c: