Same But Different

Crown The Clown

 

 

 

"We have a new transfer student today. Maru come in" You were writing something in your note but stop when your teacher said something.

"Hello my name is Lee Jaejun. You can simply call me Maru." His introduction was so simple.

"You can sit beside (y/n) since it's empty." You startled when teacher call your name. And  you like oh. Next to me. Oh.

Everyone start to look at you cause yes you have to admit that the new student is quite hot. But it's like you even care. I mean I do care but whatever.

"Hi (y/n)! So starting today we are friend right since you sit next to me!" Maru said politely.

"Oh hi. What's your name again? Maru? Um I thought so." You continue doing your work.

Why suddenly my heart beat like crazy. STOP PLEASE STOP!

You ask for permission to go to toilet. You need to stay away from him. Like seriously.

"This feel................ Same feel when I'm with Jungkook................" You begin to cry as you miss Jungkook too much. But he's gone. Forever.

"(y/n)? Why are you here? Did you cry?" Suddenly Maru come.

"What? No!" You wipe your tears.

Suddenly Maru give something to you. It's a letter. Yes letter. From........ Jungkook?

You look at Maru, this is nonsense..............

You open it and read "(y/n) my love. I'm sorry because I leave you. If you read this letter. It means that I'm gone and there's Maru there with you. I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm sick. I'm sorry. I love you. Be nice to Maru. I know he can treat you well. Oh by the way. He is my twin brother."

"What? Twin brother? I never know" You look at Maru with curious face.

"Yes. I promise I will take care of you like Jungkook always do." He smile at you. You see Jungkook in him.

You smile at him and believe what he said.

Starting from that day, you're close with him. And you finally can forget Jungkook and move on with your life.