The Leader

Crown The Clown

 

 

 

You were holding Rome's camera and look into it.

Suddenly Rome come and snatch the camera.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rome looks angry.

"I'm I I just......" You startled and run away from him.

Suddenly TK come and say "What's wrong (y/n)? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I guess. Just Rome............" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Awww don't cry. I bet Rome has own reason why he did that" TK try to persuade you.

"But I just look into his camera......... Is that wrong?" You said while looking at TK.

"Oh that's why. Well you should ask him by himself since he's here. Bye (y/n)! See you later" TK waves at you.

You try to run but end up in Rome's arm as he pulls you.

"Don't go. Please don't go" Rome said.

"Bu- but you hate me." You still in tears.

"No! I don't hate you...... I just don't want you to know that I have a lot of pictures of you in my camera" Rome said while looking into your eyes.

"What? but I just see all C-Clown's pictures......................." You said.

"Ha? What? Okay is it the wrong camera?" Rome said while open his camera. "Okay now I'm dumped."

"Lol Barom don't tell me that you like me" You smirk at him.

"Why? Don't tell me you hate me." He said.

"No no no no. It's just------" Suddenly Rome kiss you and all you can do is feel it.

"I love you" He whispers in your ear.