Annoying Yet Sweet

Crown The Clown

 

 

 

"YAH KANGJUN! STOP!" You yell at Kangjun as he steal your phone.

Kangjun run away with your phone and enter the toilet. He open your phone and see your picture and Maru as wallpaper. Your phone slipped away from his hand. You hear that sound.

"Kangjun! Are you okay?" You begin to worry.

He opens the door and pass your phone to you. And he quickly go into his room and lock the door.

"WTF with you? Yah" You knocked the door but no one answer.

"(y/n), why?" Maru suddenly come after hear the fuss you made.

"I don't know. He take my phone away and go into toilet and suddenly he go out and pass me the phone and he's in the room right now." You don't know how to explain so you just mumbling.

"Oh my god. Wait. Your wallpaper?" Maru suddenly said.

"Why with my wallpaper? Isn't it my picture?" You seriously like blank.

"No. I change it just now. OMG your picture and me. The one we took yesterday." Maru explained.

"Just a picture though. Whe he's like that?" You started to think this is ridicolous.

"(y/n) you don't know? Junnie hyung likes you. A lot." wtf is he talking about.

"Nonsense." I walk away.

Maru holds my hand and say "I swear. He like 24/7 talking about you. Just you. Always you."

You couldn't believe that because you love Kangjun. You have a crush on him like since the first time you know him.

"Wait I take the key and go persuade him." Maru go to take the key.

"Here it is" You take it and slowly open the door.

"Junnie? Are you there?" You said and open the light.

You see Kangjun sit on his bed and sobbing. 

"Jun, I never know........... I mean... I do like you... I mean love." Suddenly Jun stand up and smile at you.

"OMG (y/n) LIKE ME. OMG LOVE I MEAN. GUYS" Kangjun started to shout. 

"YAH KANGJUN. SHUT UP!" You go to him to shut his mouth but sadly you're too late and he kiss you first before you can even do anything.