Unexpected

Crown The Clown

 

 

 

You walk with your friend, Min Ah at park.

"Let's buy ice-cream." Min Ah said to you.

"Ice-cream? Your treat! Yeay" You said while pull her hand towards the ice-cream stall.

"Yah (y/n)!" She try to pull away her hand but you don't let her go.

Suddenly you bumped into someone. Someone you wish you never see. Again.

"Awww. WTF"' You start cursing.

"Omg I'm sorry. Really sorry." He said.

"Eh Minwoo oppa!" Suddenly Min Ah said.

"Min Ah? Then this would be............ (y/n)!!!!!!" TK finally realized that's you.

"WHAT? NO I'M NOT (y/n)! WRONG PERSON. OKAY BYE" You pull Min Ah away from him and just run as far as you can.

"Why did you avoid him? You know you're the one who left him!" Min Ah said.

"I know........................... IT'S ALL BECAUSE THAT STUPID GIRL SIGH" You started to flashback.

You and TK once a couple. Everyone envy with your relationship. Then one day a girl come to you and said she's TK's fiancee. You were too stupid that time and believe it. Then you decided to leave him quietly and bring Min Ah along with you. Cause only Min Ah can understand you.

You just sit and cry. Min Ah suddenly missing away. You just don't care. Meeting him again probably the most thing you want to avoid ever in this world.

"(y/n)? I I I" He startled.

"Go away Minwoo. I don't want to hurt myself and even you anymore...." You know you still love him but yet you're too dumb to love someone who has fiancee.

"What do you mean? I come here because I want to meet you. I miss you. I love you. Forever. No one can take your place." Minwoo try to persuade you.

"But your fiancee?" You stop crying and look at him.

"Aww my babyboo. Don't cry. You look ugly though. Oh, she's the one who ask me to find you. And now I'm here" He hug you and you just stay like that cause you miss it. You miss him.