Boy (Best) Friend

Crown The Clown

 

 

 

You're walking at the park like you always do. But basically you always walk with Ray, you bestfriend. But he has schedule today so you need to walk alone. You walk alone till you see an ice-cream stall. You and Ray always buy ice-cream if you go for a walk. You know you miss him. It's been a month since you last see him. It's because he and his group members having a comeback right now.

Suddenly a boy come to you and give you a letter. He give it to you without saying anything and just leave. You open the letter and it's said "Come to Crowns Cafe at 7pm. Sincerely, your secret admire"

You started to think. How can I possibly have secret admire? I don't even friendly or..................... Might be some troll. But you know you will end up going there so you go back home and try to dress properly (well it's not your type but since it's your secret admire so why not). You wear a purple dress with black heels. You can't even believe what you wear.

At last, you arrive at the cafe. It's dark but still you open the door cause there's no sign that the cafe was closed. You walk into the cafe and suddenly someone from behind close your eyes. You were startled but you tried to act cool. 

"Just hear me. I will say it once. Only once." The voice said.

Wait. I know this voice. I really know it. Is this......................

"I love you (y/n)" Suddenly the voice said.

You burst into tears. You know who he is. It's Ray. It's your best friend.

"(y/n) wait. Why are you crying? Aw my little baby is crying. Aw don't cry"

"Ray......................................" You hug him like you never want to let him go again.