New Company New Rules

Winter Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Damn it. I'm late. 

 

I sloppily threw on some clothes, grabbed my pure and make up bag and closed the door, almost tripping on the way out. I was supposed to be at the building at 6:30 and it was already 6:20. There was no way I would make it. I didn't even have a car. Usually I would bike everywhere or walk if the destination is close by. Me not having a car and the job being far away did not cross my mind at all, especially when I sleep a lot.

 

Perfect. This is exactly what I need in the morning.

 

I huffed as I marched my way to the bus stop, weaving my way throught the tangled crowd of buissiness men and women walking in, of course, the opposite direction I am. With every step I took I kept getting pushed backwards one step from all the shoulder bummping that was happening. Finally getting out of that mess I saw from the corner of my eye, the bus was making its way toward the bus stop. Without thinking I sprinted down the street, hair failing in the wind and whatnot. With each step the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach grew as I realized that there was a 99.9 chance of me not making it. I could see the bus halting opening its doors, then closing and driving off. 

"Unbelieveable. All that exercise... and I didn't even make it." I said with a breathly voice. "Well, I guess I'm walking." I groaned as I began trudging the rest of the way. 

 

 

 

 

_

 

Walking in wasn't necassarily the problem. The problem was that those freaking idiots were in the room, waiting... for me. There really wasn't much choice so I went in and was greeted with five pairs of eyes. 

"Ahem, sorry for being late...the bus was packed," I trailed off as I could feel the intensity of their stares, "So I had to walk here..."

Taehyun who was sitting in the farther left corner of the room spoke up. 

"It's fine. It looks like you need the exercise anyway."

 

This little . 

 

I mustered by best fake smile,"Well not everyone can be as perfect as you Nam Taehyun." I wanted to roll my eyes right then and there. 

"You should take a seat, Hyejin noona. You must be tired from all that walking." Seunghoon said gesturing toward a chair .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter