[chapther one;_[nightmare;534]

Best Place

[chapther one;_[nightmare;534]

 

A large step continues to follow Jessica who panicking into small forest fenced by pole that full of signpost “NO ENTRY”. Tramp and flashlight are haunting her in the middle of confusion. Dark sky without stars and moon are bad sign. She can’t find the regular way that usually she takes. She lost and her legs have no more power to support her body. Her body is same, tired and limp. He heart is roaring unpalatable. Cold sweat soaks her beautiful face that has turned white. Her lips are red as a cherry, had turned too into as white as snow. Shouts that echo calling her name makes ​​her unable to think clearly. All she wants to do is disappear. Disappear from this world now.

 

Trying with the rest power she has. Jessica back to run with her feet that have blisters here and there. Her body is shivering, begging some warmth that she can’t give. She has ran away. She doesn’t want to return to the story that she’s been through until a few moments ago. Everything is too scary. Too painful. And she can’t feel at least a glimmer of happiness. Everything is dark and gray. She feels that she has been blinded by the world. There’s no color in her life. No blue, green, or red. Everything has been reduced to gray.

 

“Jessica!” the deep thunder scary voice is back to call her. His large rough step has destroyed the branches on the ground. Destroy dry leaves that hiding behind the roots. Frightening all of the creature inside the forest. “Jessica!” he calls her again. His hand bringing sharp sickle, breaks every plant in his way. He walks straight as on the red carpet. His eyes are red, full of anger, so scary. Nobody knows what he will do. Nobody knows. Nobody will know. Nobody is brave to get near him. To stop him. To prevent him. Just call his name is like you cut your own tongue.

 

“Jessica!”

 

Her nape hair doesn’t stop standing. Her beautiful dress has wrinkled, dirty, and torns into several places. Her bun hair already flowing freely. Her clean white handkerchief that supposes to protect her hands have ripped by thistles. Her condition has changed almost a whole.

 

Jessica runs again, trying to give a big gap between them. Just with little chance, she rips her dress roughly. Throws it to any place and accelerates her footsteps. The flashlight which following her has seen quite far, but it doesn’t make her regardless from death. “My dogs, go after her!!” She wants to scream, asking for help. But no one will hear her voices in the middle of the night, in the woods. She can’t do anything about it than just run and run. Muttering prayers to herself, hopes for miracle to come. Wish she is dreaming.

 

“Guk guk!” the speed of human and dog are really different. With their sharp nose, they runs like lightning chasing girl who already gives up for her life.

 

“Hel-”

 

The world suddenly get blury; ghostly in her eyes. Her body collapses, surrender. She can smell bad odor of the one who chasing her so close before her eyes completely close.

 

 

 


Author's Note

First chapter has released. Every update of this story is short, very short. But if suddenly the thing change, maybe because I'm in happier mood or I fall on my face, hahaha. Stay healthy and support me always my reader. Don't afraid to leave some comment; I don't not bite. If you find some grammars error, I'm sorry, I'm studying and trying my best. Bye bye. Wo ai ni.