Plan B

My Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plan B: Mall

"Yunho please. I'll wait outside. I don't want to go in." Jaejoong pleaded attracting attention. Some people even whispered about Yunho being a 'forceful' husband. Yunho's one hand just held onto the stuggling Jaejoong and the other carried Jiyool. The little girl looked worriedly at her mother but knew that remaining silent was the best thing to do.

"Not in this weather Jaejoong. Just relax. we'll just attend the Pororo event and leave." Yunho tried to coax her.

"But...but...I can't be here Yunho. Please, let's go home." On hearing about returning, Jiyool's ears perked up.

"umma, I want to see Pororo." She said with teary eyes. Jaejoong looked at her daughter and with a heavy heart she gave in. "but I'm not going anywhere near the event. I'll stay in the music store." Jaejoong said while wiping Jiyool's tears.

"whatever you're comfortable with Jae." Yunho kissed her temple in thanks, "just walk us to the entrance at least. Don't worry. The odds of you meeting your fam....er..I mean that thing your imagining is one in a million." That 'one' happens to be today, Yunho said mentally. He knows for a fact that Changmin and his parents are in this very place right now. It was their plan B that Changmin came up with because according to him, Yunho's park plan was fated to fail from the beginning. The mall plan was ''killing two birds with one stone". Changmin gets to enjoy his favourite pororo and also meet his sister. Not neccesarily in that order. This is also the reason why Jaejoong is dreading going to this Pororo showcase. She knows for a fact that her Pororo-crazy brother wouldn't miss the chance to attend this event. Doesn't matter that he's 25 years old.

Elsewhere in the mall, Changmin whined to get his parents to move faster. His parents still couldn't get the park incident out of thier heads but Changmin wouldn't entertain their questions. He simply said, "I didnt know they were there." Mr Kim just pinched the bridge of his nose when a group of noisy kids in Pororo paraphernilia rushed past him. "You're not a kid, Changmin. Do you really have to go  to this thing?" He asked.

"Excuse me! Pororo is ageless. What does my age have to do with it?" Changmin said all divaish-like he usually is when he's defensive.

"Why do you need us to come along? You can go by yourself."

"No way! All the kids come with their parents. Why should I be left out?"

"because those kids are under 10 years."

"again with the age thing. Age is no bar for Pororo." Father and son bickered and Mrs Kim got irritated. She smacked both their heads and looked at them angrily. "enough you two. Just finsih with this Piriri-"

"Pororo." Surprisingly, it was Mr Kim who corrected.

"Whatever, parara thingy so we can go home and enjoy a warm dinner. I'm going to Louis Vuitton." So saying the elderly ran off to her favourite store before her men could get a word in. "I'm going too. You can find me in the food court after you're done." Changmin cursed for failing to keep his parents together for his plan. He sent a quick message to Yunho and fortunately saw him too.

Yunho saw Changmin and saw that his parents were'nt with him. Jaejoong was too distracted with Jiyool to notice her brother and husband's exchange. 'What now', Yunho mouthed to Changmin and Changmin thought for a moment before his eyes caught a blue blur. It was just the man getting into the pororo costume before the show would start. But that was enough. With a deep breath, Changmin yelled, "Look everyone, Pororo is here.!" All the excited kids noticed the man who had just managed to put the giant head in place and he was already mauled by Children.

Jiyool, who was getting her ponytail under her Pororo hat fixed by Jaejoong, squealed and ran off to her favourite idol. Jaejoong was crouching and when her daughter suddenly took off, she tried to grab her back and fell forward on her knees. "Yoolie!" She screeched after her daughter but couldn't get up fast enough among the running children psushing her. Yunho too didnt have enough time to react when Changmin suddenly yelled and he had been trying to make sense out of his plan when Jaejoong's cried reached him. He saw his daughter's familiar form disappear among the sea of children dressed in Pororo-wear. He panicked too, "Jiyool! Jiyool!" he yelled and looked around for her. Jaejoong too ran through the crowd looking for Jiyool. While Yunho was looking for Jiyool, he was pulled to a corner by Changmin.

"Changmin what the hell! Why did you that?" Yunho yelled frustratedly at him.

"Trust me I have a plan." Changmin assured and suddenly he stretched out his hand and held this bar. Yunho's eyes widening seeing it was a shopping cart filled with Pororo merchandise. When and how Changmin managed to buy them, Yunho didnt know. In a flash, Changmin upturned the cart and all the things fell to the floor and ran away from there with Yunho. The crash alerted the chidlren and all were running to grab a Pororo item. The man in the Pororo costume took this chance to escape so they could begin with the show. 

Yunho was about to go look for Jiyool there but Changmin stopped him. He whispered something to Yunho and Yunho nodded before going over to where Jaejoong was frantically searching for their daughter. "Jae, I saw Yoolie go to the food court." Without wasting any time, JAejoong rushed there and Yunho followed.

 

Mrs Kim lugged her new purchases as she tried to navigate through the flurry of excited children towards the food court where her husband was. She was afraid to hurt any of them and was extra careful. But felt her heart stop when a kid bumped into her and fell. "Omo! sweetheart are you okay? I'm so sorry." She bent down to see the kid and when the child looked up she gasped.

"umma?" The little girl said and tilted her head cutely. This lady looked like her umma but her umma was waaaaay younger. Conluding that this wasnt her mother, the girl tightened her hold over the new Pororo bag she procured earlier and sniffed, "Umma, where are you?" She wanted to go to the show but she realised her parents were not in sight. She looked here and there, not noticing the old lady was looking at her intently. Mrs Kim realised this wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter