Wedding

My Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very long chapter....it explains everything :D

A/N this chapter picks up from the previous flashback.

 

"Noona you were just sitting by the window, why didn't you open the door. Anyways how was the dinner? Did umma and appa like Yunho hyung? I am sure they would have loved him." Changmin said as he walked towards his sister. As soon as he sat in front of Jaejoong, he was shocked by the surprise hug from Jaejoong. Changmin thought over of what he said that made his sister hug him this tight and even cry. Changmin could not join the family for dinner as he had to finish up a college project with his friends.

"Noona why are you crying? Are you crying because you will be missing me after you get married to Yunho hyung." Changmin tried to see Jaejoong's face but she refused to break the hug.

"Chang...Changmin...I don...I don't want to marry Ya...Yamaa.

"Who? Noona what are you talking about?" Changmin finally managed to break the hug. It was difficult for Jaejoong to explain evrything as she was hicupping from too much crying.

"Where is Yunho hyung?"

"I asked him to go home as I didn't want appa to insult him more." Jaejoong managed to say as she drank some water.

"What will you do now?"

"I will not bow down to appa's wishes. I am his daughter and just like how he gets everything he wants, I ll make sure I get married to Yunho and no one else." 

After Changmin made sure that Jaejoong had slept he went to his room. Before sleeping he just prayed that things would work out for his sister and Yunho.

Next morning Mr and Mrs Kim were waiting for their kids to join them for breakfast. Misoo ahjumma was about to go and call them when she saw Changmin coming down the stairs.

"Where is your noona?" Mr kim asked Changmin as he sat down on his chair.

When he got no response from Changmin he asked again. This time his voice was loud.

"I don't know. I think she hasn't come out of her room since last night." Changmin reached for an apple and was about to get up.

"Where are you going honey? Finish your breakfast first." Mrs Kim blocked her son's way. She knew that Changmin is angry as Jaejoong was sad. But she can't let her child go out without breakfast.

"Don't worry about me umma, I ll manage." Changmin walked off, bowing a little to his parents. Mrs Kim sighed and looked at her husband. She very well knew how stubborn Jaejoong was. Just as stubborn as her husband may be a little bit more than him. 

"Yeobo, are we doing the right thing? Jaejoong is just the same as you and you very well know how far she can go to get what she wants. I am scared yeobo." Mrs Kim voiced out her concern.

"Just let her stay home for a few days and she will understand." Mr Kim took the last sip of his tea and left for work. Mrs Kim went to check on Jaejoong with the breakfast tray. She hates it when her children skip a meal. She knocked two times and when there was no response she walked in the room.

"Jaejoong.....Jaejoong..." She checked the balcony and the bathroom but Jaejoong was not in her room. Her eyes then laid on a pink envelop kept neatly on the bedside table. She opened it to find a letter inside which was written by Jaejoong.

Appa, umma and my baby min.

I am really sorry I have to take this step but I have to do this. I have always respected all your decisions but not this time. This time its about my life I can't let you make me marry someone I don't know. If I go ahead with the arrange marriage, I would ruin not one but three lives. By this letter I am letting you know that I will be marrying Yunho soon. I know I will disappoint you by my actions and I am really sorry for it. I hope appa and umma, you both will forgive me for this.

And Changmin, noona is sorry to you too. I am doing this without telling you anything. But please remember that noona loves you alot and is very proud of you. Please take care of umma and appa for me. Please forgive noona for her selfish behaviour.

With lots of Love

Joongie

 

Yunho was alone in his studio working on his latest choreography, but no matter what he did he just gave up and. His mind was not in it since the meeting with Jaejoong's parents yesterday. It was like confirming his insecurities but even then, he loved Jaejoong and wanted to marry her. He decided that he needed to work hard with his dancing. If he were to join his father's company, it would not only disappoint Jaejoong but also his parents, all who want Yunho to pursue his dream. 

He slumped by the mirrored wall and sipped his bottle of water thinking about Jaejoong and some way to convince her parents. His cellphone rang and he picked it up when he saw it was Jaejoong calling. He immediately answered the phone, "Jae-"

"Yun, come to the cafe opposite the courthouse now." Jaejoong cut him off.

"Jae, why so sudden? Is something wrong? Did your parents do anything?"

"Just come here before my parents take me to that Japanese guy." Jaejoong yelled and hung up. Yunho had no choice but to do as she said. He drove the 10 minuted ride to the said cafe and got out of his car. He was about to enter the cafe but found Jaejoong outside instead.

"Jae, why are you waiting out in the cold? Let's go in." Yunho tugged a Jaejoong's hand but she didn't budge. Her hand caressed Yunho's frowning face. "You worry about me so much."

"It's because I love you." Yunho said matter-of-factly.

"Why can't my parents see that?" Jaejoong said dejectedly. "Jae, let's go inside." Yunho pulled Jaejoong again, 

"We're not here for the coffee Yunho." Jaejoong declared and Yunho looked confused now. She pointed at the courthouse, "We're getting marred today, right now. I've talked to the registrar and had  the documents ready."

"Jae, you're being hasty."

"You don't want to marry me?"

"Of course I do!" yunho yelled almost offended. He controlled himself and spoke calmly, "I want to marry you more than you think, but not like this. Eloping is a last resort. I want to prove to your parents that I can take care of you first."

"They don't understand Yunho. They called that Yama-person today. I dont want to meet him Yunho. They've even kept me captive in my house. I dont want to marry him. I love you. I want to marry only you." Jaejoong weeped in his chest.

"I love you too, boo." Yunho her hair and held her tight, "I Love you so I want to marry you the right way. Not hiding away like this."

"Yun, I know my parents. And once if my appa has made a commitment he won't care if someone is hurt by that or no and he will fulfill the commitment." Jaejoong tried to pull Yunho towards the registrar office. But Yunho didn't budge, Jaejoong turned back to Yunho with pleading eyes.

"Jae, baby we are not going there. I will drop you home and go talk to my family. I am sure they will help us." He pecked Jaejoong's lips. But Jaejoong was not get satisfied just by a peck. She immediately latched her lips to Yunho's. The kiss was all they needed right now. After what seemed like two and half minutes they had to forcefully break the kiss. 

"You have to go in." Yunho said. They both were sitting in Yunho's car which was parked outside Jaejoong's house. It had been an hour and Jaejoong had no intention to get out of the car.

"What if someone has already read the letter?" Jaejoong said nervously.

"I can come with you. I ll explain them everything."

"Nooo...I ll go. Appa can't slap me. Its violence and..."

"Jaejoong" Yunho held her shoulders firmly and looked straight into her eyes. "Jaejoong stop over thinking. Just go in there and tell them everything. And you really need to stop thinking negative in difficult situations." Jaejoong nodded her head cutely and looked at Yunho. Yunho knew what those eyes meant. He could ever say no to Jaejoong's pleading eyes.

"What do you want?"

"A kiss."

Yunho smiled and bent forward and caught Jaejoong's lips.

"NOOONA" Jaejoong didn't even realise what happened but found hersef engulfed and in Changmin's tight hug.

"Chang...changmin." Jaejoong tried to break out of the choking hug but Changmin just tightened the hug.

"Changmin she is back now. Let us talk to her." Mr kim's stren voice made the siblings break the hug and stand straight.

"Why did you come back? I thought you are going to get married today itself." Mr Kim threw a taunt at Jaejoong

"Don't worry I will do that soon. And not with the guy you chose for me but Jung Yunho."

"Listen here Kim Jaejoong, you very well know what my words mean. If I said that you ll marry Yamaa then you will. I gave a chance to your guy and prooved it that he is not capable to take care of you."

Changmin and Mrs Kim tried to stop the arguing father daughter but none of the two wanted to back down. Changmin even tried to pull Jaejoong to her room but Jaejoong slipped out of his grip. She just could not listen that Yunho is not capable of taking care of her.

"What! That dinner. You tag that as giving a chance to prove someone? Appa that was not giving a chance to Yunho but rather insulting Yunho."

"Say what you want Jaejoong. But my decision is final. Jung Yunho is and will never capable of taking care of your needs."

Jaejoong looked at her father with angry eyes and stromed off to her room. Her mother and Changmin following her. 

"Jaejoong stop crying now. You need to get ready, the guest would be coming in half n hour." Jaejoong's mother had been trying to calm Jaejoong down but Jaejoong had been crying for a long while now. Mrs Kim was worried and also felt bad for her daughter but she could not go against her husband as well. It was a big fix for her and she was stressing heerself out.

"Umma...umma please convince appa. I don't want to meet that guy. My love is only for Yunho and I ll only be with him."

"Jaejoong you just have to meet the guy today and not marry him. Just for umma get ready and be good hmm?" Mrs Kim patted Jaejoong's cheeks. She placed Jaejoong's dress on the bed and left the room.

Jaejoong and her family were all dressed up and were now waiting for the guests to arrive. Changmin and not left Jaejoong's side even for a second and Jaejoong also held his hand tightly.

"Welcome Mr Tomohisa. You have already met my wife and these her my children. My younger son Kim Changmin and my elder daughter Kim Jaejoong." Mr Kim introduced his family.

"Thank you Mr Kim. This is my family, my wife and my only son Yamaa."

Jaejoong could sense someone looking at her and she ooked up. She found Yamaa eyeing her and that made her very uncomfortable. She pulled Changmin to stand in front of her and hid behind him. Changmin also noticed the way Yamaa was looking at Jaejoong and he gave him a deadly stare.

Jaejoong was forcefully made to sit next to Yamaa at the dining table. While everyone was busy talking and eating Yamaa took the chance and held Jaejoong's hand under the table. Jaejoong tried to get out of the hold but it took her a lot of time to that. As soon as Yamaa let go of her hand she stood up and walked out of the dinning room. Evryone was shocked at her behaviour and Mr Kim was furious.

"May be she is a bit shy as everyone is here. Yamaa why don't you go talk to her alone."

Yamaa quickly followed Jaejoong out as he really wanted to be alone with her. Changmin was about to follow him but a stare from Mr kim and he sat back down. He was feeling very unsecured about the new guy in his house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter