Plan A

My Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Red Font is FLASHBACK 

Plan A : Park

"Jung Yunho, this better be good or I'll dump your in the snow." Jaejoong shivered through her thick coat and kept a heated glare at her husband. Yunho being the lovesick husband he is just cooed at his wife's 'cute' angry face and put thier daughter down to play. "no need to be so pessimistic Jae. Look at how much Yoolie is enjoying this." Both parents gazed at thier toddler gathering snow to make a snowman. She had even carried a carrot and a hat for good measure. Jaejoong had to admit it was nice seeing her baby enjoy the winter. But it still didn't justify Yunho dragging them out today.

"Couldn't you choose a better time than the middle of winter to come outdoors? Actually, never mind. You're the only one who will step out in this weather at 7 in the morning. You exercise freak! It's freezing." Jaejoong rubbed her arms and pouted. Yunho wrapped his arms around her body and held her close. She sighed blissfully in his comforting warmth and still looked at Jiyool who was trying to mount another pile of snow on the existing heap. "I'm not an excercise freak, love. I thought it would be a great family time before you're so busy with housework. Besides, There are people here like us."

"There are only 6 people here counting us." Jaejoong deadpanned and narrowed her eyes, "that guy over there looks like a e."  Yunho followed Jaejoong's line of sight and facepalmed. "Jae, that's a woman." he sort of cringed and so did jaejoong when that person jogged shaking her 'baggage', "She's just fat and you're an overprotective mother who thinks everyone is out to get our little girl."

"I am not!" Jaejoong looked offended.

"You accused the ice-cream man of being a kidnapper."

"oh that! I know I'm overprotective. I said I'm not fat."

"I said that lady is fat."

"You called me fat."

"Don;t you know your pronouns. I said that fat lady is fat."

"what fat lady?"

Yunho could pull his hair out in frustration if his hands weren't occupied in holding his wife.

"umma, appa." The parents turned to thier daughter tugging thier coats, "help please. I want big snowman." The parents pulled apart and walked to Jiyool's hald-done snowman. Jaejoong shuddered at the thought of the frozen water. "I can't touch the snow. My gloves are too thin." Jaejoong showed Yunho her glove-covered hands. "You're still wearing those! What happened to the ones I got you from Japan?" Jaejoong looked down.

"I don't want them to get dirty. Their so pretty." She muttered feeling a tad foolish.

"If they get spoilt, I'll get you even prettier ones." Yunho took her hand and placed a plastic toy shovel in it, "use this and be careful not to freeze your hands."

"You came well prepared." Jaejoong complimented and pecked his cheek before helping Jiyool build her snowman.

Yunho mounted the big ball of snow on the pile and Jaejoong and Jiyool patted it into shape. Jiyool and Jaejoong put the carrot nose, stick hands and the santa hat. They used two shiny pebbles for eyes and smaller ones for buttons. "We're done!" Yunho cheered but Jiyool and Jaaejoong frowned.

"Not done appa!"

"she's right. it looks eery. it should atleast be smiling." Jaejoong said.

"I find the snowman smile more eery." Yunho winced. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he knew who it was. Jaejoong and jiyool were busy collecting some stones for making a smile on the snowman, so Yunho quickly saw the text he recieved. "Hey Jae!" She looked at him, "I'll go get us some hot chocolate. You girls dont move from here."

"get the sandwiches from the car too." Jaejoong said and Yunho nodded and ran away hastily.

He was near the trees that stood beside the entrance. From there he could see who was entering the park and also see Jaejoong and Jiyool in the distance. He just had to make sure that his surprise isnt ruined. Three people entered the park and Yunho hid behind a tree.

"hurry up Appa! You're too slow." A tall man remarked at his parents. Yunho caught the man's eye and they had a silent conversation. Yunho gestured to where Jaejoong was and the other man nodded.

"Stop yelling so early in the morning Changmin." The man named Changmin's father answered. "Why are you dragging us out so early in the cold anyway?" Like father Like Daughter, Yunho thought. Jaejoong really took after him.

"Honey, he told you. You need the excerise." The old man's wife playfully squeezed the flab on his stomach and he pouted.

"but why so early?" he asked Changmin.

"I'm busy. this is the only time I can make you jog. " Changmin came up with a quick excuse he rehearsed with Yunho.

"and why not in a warm restaurant or something. Why the park?"

"Who excercises in a restaurant?"

"if you don't have time, then when do you date?"

"Not your problem for now. you ask tooooooo many questions appa." Changmin brushed off the man because frankly he doesn't have that many excuses in stock because he's not really here to do what he claims. Yunho hurried to Jaejoong when Changmin guided his parents to the same place but in a long route to bide time. Jaejoong saw Yunho and waved at him.

"Look! Look! I already took a picture of it with yoolie and you said it was eery." Yunho saw the completed snowman and though it was quite good he wasn't in the frame of mind to enjoy it. He was simply nervous as hell. "Where's the hot chocolate and sandwiches?" Jaejoong's sudden question snapped him out of his daze.

"err.....I couldn't find them." He said unsurely and Jaejoong didn't look like she was buying it.

"appa, no chocolate?" Jiyool pouted and Yunho was relieved that it distracted Jaejoong. She picked up her toddler and kissed her chubby rosy cheek. "its okay princess. we'll go have pancakes in your favourite restaurant." Jaejoong was walking to the other exit of the park and Yunho panicked seeing her go.

"wait!" Jaejoong turned around and both mother and daughter looked at him curiously. Yunho racked his brain for some excuse and pointed at the snowman, "the snowman. we need to take pictures."

"I already did."

"No,no,no. All three of us." Yunho pulled Jaejoong back to where they were but Jaejoong got irritated.

"Yunho, you're acting weird. Is something up?" Yunho didn't know how to answer because his eyes were fixed on something beyond Jaejoong. He looked at Changmin nervously while Mr and Mrs Kim stood frozen behind Jaejoong. "Why are you so quiet? Yunho?" Jaejoong turned around to see who it was.

She stood shocked looking into the equally shocked eyes of her parents. No amount calling from her baby in her arms could shake her out of it. Jiyool kept asking, "Umma what happened? Umma who are they? Appa, I want pancake." She was near tears that her parents weren't responding to her. Jaejoong was frozen and Yunho was looking nervously between his wife and in-laws. Changmin too was anticipating reaction from them with a nervous fear. Yunho looked at him and mouthed to him to do something. Changmin guaged the situation once and stepped forward.

"Noona...." He spoke softly but the little flurry alerted Jaejoong.

She realised her parents were here. Her beloved brother was here. But most of all, her parents were here. The same parents who wanted to take her away from her husband. Jaejoong feared they would do the same thing but this time she had more to lose. Her life was now her daughter's and her husband's and these people tried to take away her life.

Out of instinct, Jaejoong's hands tightened over Jiyool as if someone was going to take her away. She stepped back and Yunho felt something off. "Noona, wait." Changmin said again but Jaejoong just shook her head and bolted.

"Jaejoong!" Yunho ran after her. Jaejoong just went out the exit and Yunho followed. Changmin was about to go after them but washalted by a voice.

"What the hell was that Changmin?" Mr Kim roared. Changmin saw that his sister was gone with his neice and brother-in-law. He cursed himself for thinking this would've been easy.

He ignored his parents and walked away in yhe opposite direction. He had to come up with seom other plan and also get a few hours away from his parents for making things messy.

"Yunho stop!" Jaejoong tried to move away from Yunho's kisses.

"Never! You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter