Chapter II

Who?

*Yoona's POV*


After I packed up my things, I took a last glance on my room. It feels surreal. Absurd. Me moving out is one of the things I didn't expected. I don't understand my father's mind. Did my he hit his head on a wall? I don't even know whose daughters he's talking about and yet he's telling me to move out immediately. Perhaps is it a fixed marriage? I gasped with my own thought. Hell what am I even thinking? 

 

"Yoona, how long are you planning to stay on your room?" Aish. Daaaad! I want to tell him how badly I want to stay and don't leave but I know it will only fall on deaf ears. As if he's going to listen on me right now. Idiot. You're such an idiot Yoona.


******

Every step I take seems heavier than the other. Can I just wake up and realize that it is all a dream? We're already infront of my so called soon-to-be house. What kind of creatures are waiting for me behind the doors? I have a feeling that the daughters whose dad talking about will swallow me alive. It's not that I'm scared of them, I can beat them to pulp but I know I shouldn't do anything to them except if I want to spend my life on streets begging for a penny. Ugh this is not good. 

5

4

3


Last 2 steps and we'll reach the door. Oh freak. Noooo! Can I just go back? Daaaad! 😭

2

1

Dad knocks and 4 middle-aged men welcomed us? So? Are these the father whom dad talking about? 

 

"Oh she must be Yoona." One of the men said

 

"Im Yoona, greet them." Dad sternly said half-glaring when he saw me just standing. 

 

"Oh sorry. Hello, I'm Im Yoona." I lifelessly stated while bowing my head. Is it some kind of lifetime sentence? Death penalty? Oh yeah. I rather die than live with brats for years.

 

"Come in. Come in. The girls are upstairs. Mr. Hwang, do you mind calling them?" The latter just nodded and headed upstairs. I rested myself on the couch feigning ignorance of this new environment. The house is actually big. 2-story house to be exact. Pink, beige, and cream is painted around. Musical instruments around. The vibe is somehow refreshing not so girly but neutral. My reverie was stopped when I saw four gorgeous girls are making their ways toward us. 

 

"Oh there they are." Dad said grinning. Okay? So these are the four brats I'm going to live with? I glance at them but it turns out as a stare. One of them has this icy look. She's like a princess living in the poles of the world. Too cold to be true. Her face is stoic but I admit that she's. Uh. She's. Uhm. She's b-beautiful. Hey wait? Did I just stutter in my own thoughts? Is that even possible? I turned my stare on the another girl beside the icy princess. She's SHORT. Yes. You heard it right. She's short but she has this vibe of on oldy. Maybe she's the oldest among these girls? She's actually cute, I'm forcing myself not to go to her and pinch her cheeks. I giggled on my own thought earning a weird look from dad. Okay, where are we again? Another girl looked so girly. She has this demure feeling. She's wearing a pink top. She's gorgeous. Ugh. Now I'm feeling insecurities rising up upon seeing this pink grl. Well yeah, I'm pretty but ugh. I don't know. I took my eyes on the last girl. She's has the height almost same as mine but I'm taller. Unlike from the pink girl, she's somehow boyish. She's like an appa. But hell, she's so y. I guessed she has the six-pack abs beneath her shirt. Wow! It is unbelievable. These girls are so gorgeous to be true. But damn, I can't still imagine myself living with them, waking up seeing their faces first thing in the morning.

 

"Come here girls, here is Yoona." The man, which I think is Mr. Hwang, said.

 

"Oh! I'm Mr. Jung. And I am in charge of introducing our girls to you." The man beside dad jokingly said.

 

"You're so childish dad." The icy princess coldly mutter. So she's the daughter of Mr. Jung?

 

"Oh thanks Jessica that is so sweet of you." He laughs then continue. "So just like what you heard that cold girl is my daughter Jessica. She's scary isn't she? But don't worry that girl won't eat you alive." Mr. Jung stated earning laughs from the other girls well except Jessica.

 

"DAD!" Jessica whined. She's cute. I smiled on myself and continued listening to Mr. Jung.

 

"And that ahjumma-- oops that cute girl is Mr. Kim's daughter, Taeyeon. She's the parents of these kids. She can be your ahjumma." Mr. Jung joked again and I smiled as a response. I then took a glance at Taeyeon but I quickly look away seeing her looking at me. I gulped. Those eyes are so attractive. No. No. No. I shrugged on my own thought. Ugh.

 

"This is Mr. Kwon's daughter, Yuri." He said patting Yuri's shoulder. "You shouldn't mess with her because she's fighter. She can knock you out within a minute." I chuckled due to Mr. Jung's humor. He is really something.

 

"And this is Mr. Hwang's daughter, Tiffany." She gestured at the pinky girl. I looked at her and she smiled at me. Uh-oh. Her eyes. Her smiles. Wait what did they call it? Smileeyes? Ugh no. Eyegrin? Noo. Ahh. Yessss. Eyesmile. She has this eyesmile. Oh mah poor heart. Don't melt. Huh? Wait. No. I didn't mean anything. I also smiled but I can feel my lips shaking. What's with me seriously? Wake up Yoona. You are IM YOONA. You shouldn't waver.

 

"Looks like you're all ready to go. We'll leave you now girls." Dad said while standing ready to go. I grabbed his wrist.

 

"Wait dad. Are you really serious? You're going to leave me here? I'm going to live here with them?" Oh that came out so desperately.

 

"I'm serious Yoona."

 

"But dad."

 

"I told you. No buts. Pull yourself together. Your room is there. Be sure to be good with the other girls. Be friendly. Don't be such a pain Yoona." And with that he left me. The other men followed him. I weakly put my things on my room and headed outside. Why are these things felt so pathetic. I put my hands on my pocket and let out a cigarette. With every puff, I felt less stressed. 

 

"Can you not do that here?" A voice behind me said. I turned around only to see Taeyeon looking at the cigarette on my hand. 

 

"Why can't I?" I harshly said. I didn't mean to be harsh but she's being a cherry on the top of my worst day. Ugh.

 

"It's a house rule. Smoking is not allowed in this vicinity." She said raising her brows.

 

"I don't give a damn on your house rules missy"

 

"Well you should."

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Just for you to know Yoona. You're living on this house so you should follow the house rules." She firmly stated half-glaring at me. I scoffed 

 

"And who are you to tell me what should I do?"


"Oh! I'm Kim Taeyeon. I thought you already know me since Mr. Jung introduced me." She said making sure she sounds sarcastic

 

"You know that's not what I mean."

 

"Follow the rules Ms. Im." 


"What if I don't?"


"Does Mr. Im will be glad if I called him and told him that you're not following the rules?" She cheekily said. Wait? Is she threatening me now? Damn. I throw the of my cigarette on the ground,  just scoffed and leave her behind before I kill her and I'll end up on streets.

 

"Yah! Throw your trashes properly." I heard her shouted but I just shrugged it off. Such a nice first encounter with her. I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink but then I saw Jessica

 

"Well, you know, you should just follow her." I heard Jessica's icy voice beside me.

 

"What if I won't?" I asked before rolling my eyes. 

 

"You'll regret it if you won't." She coldly said.

 

"As if. Anyways, is this place some kind of a prison? Your parents threw you out here too afraid that you guys will end up as the family's embarassment so they locked you up here." 

 

"Well, from your point of view, yes. This will be your somehow prison. But for us? Nooo. It's our Nirvana."

 

"Nirvana my ." I hissed 

 

"Watch your mouth ." My ears twitch upon hearing the last word of her sentence.

 

"What? What did you called me? ? Say it again." I said trying to calm myself.

 

"I said . You're a ." She said sending me an icy glare. I was about to walk near her when someone blocked me to do so. Yuri.

 

"You're not planning to hurt her. Am I right?" She said with authority

 

"I was actually about to kill her but some monolith blocked me to do so."
I am waiting for her to shout or slap me or what but instead she laughs.

 

"You're really something Yoona. Let's be friends." She said lending me her hand. My jaw dropped. 

 

"Hey. You're not gonna let me stay like this for an hour aren't you?" She said asking me to accept her handshake. Wake up Yoong. You're Im Yoona. I didn't accept her hands but instead I walked pass by her and I went to my room.


"Don't worry we're not going to have a problem just don't hurt my girls." I heard her shouted just before I close my room's door. Hell, these girls are really something. It's such a nice first meetings with them. Note the sarcasm on my tone. Like damn, its just been an hour since I'm here but I can already imagine my daily bickerings and arguments with them. I'm snapped out back to reality when I heard faint knocks on my room's door. Who is it now? I was about to ignore it but the thought that it was my father scared me. I lazily opened the door only to see Tiffany wearing her eyesmiles. Oh damn. That eyes. 

 

"What do you need?" I ask arrogantly.

 

"It's just that I heard your arguments with others uhm I just wanted to tell you that don't take it seriously. They're actually kind. And also I wanted to say sorry in behalf of them." She said then she bowed her head. I bit my lip. This. This girl. She is. She is just so irresistible.

 

"O-oh d-don't worry it's nothing." WHAT? NOTHING? I was just about to kill Taeyeon and Jessica awhile ago plus damn why did I stutter. You're such an idiot Yoona. Idiot. Pabo.

 

"Are you being serious Yoongie?" She happily said showing me her bright eyesmiles. What? Yoongie? It's so corny but why do I feel liking it? Yoongie. Yoongie. I inwardly smiled.

 

"Yoongie?" That is just supposed to be on my mind but I accidentaly blurted it out. It's confirmed. You're such an idiot Yoona. 

 

"Oh? Sorry. I didn't mean to call you that. I know we're still not that close for me to call you Yoongie."

 

"No. No. I didn't mean it that way. You can call me whatever you want. But I actually liked 'Yoongie'." I said but immediately regretted it. Seeing her so happy. 

 

"So Yoongie. Friends?" She asked me with her eyesmile and lent me her hand. 


"Friends." I smiled then accepted her hand. Oh. What will happen next on this house? I don't know. But mayne things might not be as bad as think. But I really loved being called Yoongie by Tiffany. Yoongie. <3

 

A/N

Oh yeaaaaah! So just as I promised. Another update for each and everyone for you. Continue to support this fic please. I luv u all. Anyways, what do you think of my new cover of Who? I actually love it. Kekeke. ^^ Yoonsic, Yoonfany, Yoontae, Yoonyul. I actually don't have an ending pair for this fic so your votes will have such an impact for this fic. Feel free to voice out your opinions 😍😍 

Special thanks for upvoting aservorova, and Marethyu22 sml <3

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.