Chapter 3

Is love possible?

"Dongmin ahh~ I heard that you're sitting beside Suho, could u pass him this letter for me?"
"Dongmin ssi, can u pass this packet of cookies to Suho for me?"
Aiishhh this was barely half of what was given to me during my break time. After the news broke out that i was seatmates with Suho, all those fangirls started rushing over to me asking me to pass him their 'confessions'. It was so annoying that i could not even eat my lunch in peace. I just wanted this year to pass by quickly and quietly why must this happen to me?!

 

"Dongmin ahh~ can you pass Suho this letter?" I was about to just take that peice of paper and pass it to him after class when i realized it wasn't another fangirl but it was Hoya playing a prank on me. When i turned back both of them were on the floor laughing their asses out. Yes... in the middle of the canteen. sigh such embarrassment. Tell me again why am i friends with them? *Sigh*

 

After a long catchup session with Sunggyu and Hoya teasing me and talking bad about their classmates, it was once again time for class and we went back to our own classrooms, hoping this suffering day would end soon.

 

As i walked to my seat i see that Suho had already arrived. I walked to my table before passing him all the gifts. wait i literally throwed it at his desk. "Can you ask your fangirls to pass you their stuff directly in the future? Thanks" I said before going back to do my own stuff. 

 

Yes... it was this awkward. Ever since this morning when he was supposed to sit beside me we only said hello to each other and the conversation stopped there. I guess this was the result of not talking to each other for years... As much as i still had a crush on him, i told myself it was time to let go because firstly i know that homoual relationships aren't really fully accepted by everyone yet and secondly it was obvious he was as straight as a ruler. Another thing about me is that i am not a person that expresses my emotions or crushes... My communication skills aren't the best.

 

As i was doing my own stuff i could see him from the side looking at me curiously as if he did not understood what just happened for a moment before apologizing to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Suho's POV]

*Sighh* i felt kind of bad since Dongmin had to take all these stuffs for me.. he should've rejected them right? so its not fully my fault though... 

"Okay class, i am your chemistry teacher, Mrs Hwan. As you all are in your final year, while i am imparting to you all new knowledge, i would need you all to pair with the person sitting beside you to do a project with whatever you learnt in this first half of the year. I want you all to do a presentation on any of the topics i taught this year, with in-depth research so all of us will learn things in more detailed compared to whats on the textbook. Okay so for now we will start our lesson." Mrs Hwan said.

Wait what?! i have to work with Dongmin on this project???? but i haven't even talk to him at all how are we going to be able to communicate and complete this?! Ugh this  

After the long lesson on chemistry which was not only physically draining but also mentally draining, Mrs Hwan walked out of class after reminding the class about the project presentation and also that we had to tell her the topic we were doing the moment we had something we had in mind. 

As i saw Dongmin packing up, i went over to him.. "Ermmmm... Dongmin right?" I scratched my head while asking him as it was really awkward. He just looked up back at me which i continued, "What about the project? Do you have anything in mind?" I asked.

"Hmmm maybe we could quickly get the first topic she just taught to research on so we would have more time?" He replied after thinking for a few seconds.

"Sure good idea.. so i guess i will tell Mrs Hwan about the topic.." I said before taking my bag and leaving the classroom 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler chapter omg im sorry guys for the long hiatus.. was really busy and my mood for writing was just gone with all my projects and everything... Promise to update a better chapter soon D:

Comment and subscribe pls :D