Chapter 1

Is love possible?

Hi my name is Lee DongMin, currently im 18 years old and its my final year in Busan High School. At the end of this year i would be graduating and continuing with life woohoo.

I'm not a perfect A student,nor am i a troublemaker in school that fails every subject. I'm just somewhere in the middle, not wanting to create any troubles. At least not for this year.

I have a group of close friends who i always love to hang out with, they are Hoya and Sunggyu. Already known them for 3 years, not really a long period of time but i could really trust them with secrets and talk to them about my problems. I really hope i have classes with them this year.

Unlike Hoya and Sunggyu, my family is fortunate enough that i dont have to take part time work to help out, however i help my mom at her cafe sometimes when i need extra money...

My parents always wanted me to be independent since i was young. They would give me allowance for school and everything but if i needed more. 

Damnnn i really hated them for doing this to me when i was younger but i guess i grew out of it.. i swear it was my dad who influenced my mum to only give me money if i did some work.

Hmm. What else do i have to tell you all?.. oh there's a secret that no one knew, not even my close friends.. its that one of the most popular guy in the school was one of my best friend back in middle school, but i guess time changes everyone. He was also my first crush 

Yup you heard it right.. HE was my first CRUSH. I am gay. I have known about my uality on the last year of middle school. It still felt like it was yesterday when i finally accepted my own uality. 

Im not sure if my parents know about it, i dont try to hide it from them, nor do they ask me or try to set me up with girls. I would tell them if it was necessary but i guess not now. Although i think my mum would have already secretly known. I have no idea how but she's like a ninja. She knows what i have been doing or hiding since young and i could never lie to her.

My brother on the other hand, knows about my uality. He is younger then me by 3 years. But surprisingly very mature. I get along very well with him and we usually share secrets with each other. Fortunately he did not hate me of tell my whole family about my uality when i first told him. He even talked to me and encouraged me not to hide it.

But all this was the past, i stopped having a crush on him after high school started and everything changed. Maybe it was because i felt high school was a new start, or maybe because he changed his hairstyle. Who knows? My heart wouldn't give me an answer.

Currently i just hope to do well on my studies this year. Certainly there would be distractions and obstacles but i hope it wouldn't be too big of a problem that it affects my studies. I needed to go to university and this is the final lap i have to go for.

Sighh tomorrow is the start of my last year in high school. I guess i need more sleep before school starts eh? I shall end it here.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm back with the first chapter. Im writing this way as if the OC is talking to you guys is because i thought this was a good way to understand more about his background! 

Anyways im sorry as i wont be able to give constant updates like once everyday or a week. Sometimes i would update faster,sometimes slower. This is because i still have lots of project and school work. Also i did not really plan on how this story will go. I am just writing when i have inspirations. But i will try to update as soon as i can!

Also dont forget to comment and subscribe! I will look through the comments to see what improvement i can do to my writing!