Chapter 2

Is love possible?

"Pens - checked, pencils - checked, calculator - checked. Okay ready for another year of school " i mumbled to myself while checking on what i had to bring to school later on. 

"Dongmin ah! Time to eat your breakfast and go to school or you'll be late on the first day!" My mum yelled 

"Okay! Will be there in a minute" i shouted back in reply before zipping up my bag and leaving my paradise(my bedroom). Upon leaving my room i saw my mum prepared lots of food for breakfast. As she always says breakfast is the most important meal and i had to eat more to be able to have enough energy to 'survive' the whole day. 

I rushed down my breakfast before leaving house, wanting to get to school earlier to catch up with my friends. Its been some time since i saw them. Furthermore i will only be meeting them during lunch break or after school as we aren't in the same class.

When i arrived at school i saw Hoya waiting near the entrance using his phone. I quietly went behind him, "BOO!" i scared him. He got a shock and nearly dropped his phone while i started laughinf at my sucessful attempt. We then started chatting about our holidays while waiting for Sunggyu to arrive since he is always the last one to reach.

All of a sudden, we saw a group, or literally half of the school students rushing out to the parking area of school. This meant that the popular kid had arrived.

Yep its Kim Joonmyeon,or also called, Suho. Yep he is my first crush since i was young. Or maybe it was because we were very young and i didn't really have friends other then him so i became overly attached to him and might mistaken that for a crush.

He, unlike some other popular kids in school, was very kind. He wasn't arrogant, worked hard and is very friendly to everyone. However ever since we started high school, he became more and more popular while i started to camouflage into the crowd of students. Soon he became more busy making new friends while i struggled to survive my high school life. And finally we stopped keeping contact with each other.

Even up til now, we dont even talk to each other, and when we walk past each other at the hallways, we didn't even stop to say hi. We were just strangers. Although even today, i really hope he still remembers our friendship. Nope i dont like him that way anymore but i just hoped he treasured the friendship we had in the past, just like i did. But i doubt so.

Just like a normal day, Hoya and me chat until Sunggyu arrived, before heading off to class. Girls and even guys were still surrounding Suho, while he rejected their love kindly. 

When i reached the classroom, i found my favourite seat, the one at side of the class but not all the way at the back. It was at the middle. Just right so i could doze off in class,.yet also close enough for me to see the board and pay attention to the teacher when i want to study. 

I placed my bag on the floor and sat down using my phone, barely talking to anyone as we aren't close and we had a shuffle of classmates, therefore i knew no one in this class.

Slowly as time ticks to the time of doom, where school starts and those who reached later then this timing would obviously be late and recieve punishment. The classroom starts to fill up with more students, some knew each other, while some were like me, knew no one. 

Seats start to get occupied and finally the teacher walked into class. "Im Mr Shin, your homeroom teacher for your final year in high school. " he started talking about the rules and regulations and all the other administrative stuffs that we had to go through on the first day of school. He then went on asking us to introduce ourselves as the atmosphere in the classroom was really awkward and it was obvious we didn't know each other.

At the end of his talk, he passed us our timetable for this year, and suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Mr Shin, im sorry to disturb you but due to an administration problem, there was a student put into the wrong class, so im sending him back to you" another teacher told him. And when he came into class...

It.. was.. suho.... 

Everyone in class started mumbling while Mr Shin told him to introduce himself, although i dont think it wad needed since the whole school knows him.

And worse things, the only empty seat left, was beside my seat. 

I groaned to myself thinking what a long year this would be..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i was really busy with projects and work so i didnt have the chance to update! 

Subscribe and comment pls:D thanks guys!