Till Forever

Nyongtory One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             The sight in front of me was unbearable.It was the sight that I really hope I didn't need to see.If only all of this didn't happen than he might be here beside me laughing and goofing around like he always do. Sometimes it makes me wonder why the world have to be so cruel.The world can just change something in just a matter of years, months, days, hours, minutes and even days.I don't have the slightest idea of what I did and it's not me paying for it but him.Why? It was just few hours ago he was smiling at me and it all felt so right and now he's in the ICU with his beautiful eyes close.Nobody knows when he's gonna wake up.Not even the doctors. 

 

"Baby, please wake up for me. Open your eyes baby I want to see it. I'm trying my best to stay strong and be by your side." Jiyong was the first one to broke down. He broke down because he thought that he had failed as a leader. He had broken the promise he once made with his lover. He had broken one of the vows that he made in front of everybody who had attend his wedding ceremony with Seungri in Vegas not too long ago. He vowed to always protect Seungri and keep him out of harm's way and if it's needed he's willing to give his own life to ensure Seungri's safety but he failed. He thought. 

"Maknae, please come back to us" it's Youngbae's turn to plead to their precious maknae to wake up 

"When are you going to wake up? All of us are getting weaker by every passing minutes." Daesung wonders why do people say they have an awkward relationship when they certainly aren't. 

"Maknae-ya, hyung is so sorry for not coming a little bit earlier. Please stay fight for all of us especially for Jiyong. He's trying to stay strong for you. You must win the battle. After all, you are BIGBANG's strong baby so you must fight." The eldest hyung was the last one to plead to the maknae to wake up. 

 

        The doctor then called all of us to his office. Once in the room the doctor told all of us to seat. Silence. The silent was way too loud. It was to quiet that maybe, just maybe, they might heard my heart breaking to pieces with each passing seconds. Since I was too absorbed in my own world so Youngbae decided to ask the doctor what I was suppose to ask. The question was mainly stupid in my opinion 'cause everybody in this room knows the answer but never the less I still wanted to hear the answer. 

"How is Seungri's condition?" 

"Seungri-sshii is still in a coma eventhough he's condition has been stable ever since we finish the operation. However, he had quite a bad concussion. Therefore, it'll be normal  for him to experience headaches if he wakes up. Even if he wakes up he might not be able to perform yet. He'll be needing lots of rest. His wound was quite deep so he might actually need to stay at the hospital longer because if he were to be discharged, he might move a lot and that might break the stitch. If he didn't wake for more than 4 days then he might not wake up forever. But let's just pray for the best for Seungri-sshii. 

"He WILL wake up.He will not let us us down. He's strong." I stated. It wasn't suppose to sound harsh but I felt kind of irritatated because it looks as though the doctor himself is not confident with the surgery and not confident in Seungri. Does he not know that Seungri is a kid who had confidence as huge as the universe?

"Sorry Jiyong-sshii. That's not what I meant. I'm just trying to say that he at least have to give some response in order to make sure that he's brain is working." 

"He'll not give up and he'll wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter