Alone

Nyongtory One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri wakes up after the long sleep he had. However, he wished that he had not woken up. Sigh. It's one of those days where all the negative thoughts in his head becomes unbearable and he's succumbing to it. He's letting himself fall into that dark pit, letting these negative thoughts get the best of him. He knows, heck he more than anyone knows not to succumb to these thoughts as it will only ruin you, but he couldn't help it. Not when he literally went through hell and back. Not when those he cherished and thought were his real friends turned their backs on him. Not when those who called themselves VIP turned their backs on him. Not when he himself felt like he had disappointed every single person he loves, from his family to his hyungs and those close to him. Not when he himself felt like a failure. He knows he shouldn't be thinking of this. He knows that he should only listen to his family, to his hyungs, to his boyfriend and stop reading the comments and listening to every hateful word that the media and the haters said.

Seungri is grateful for the love and support that he's receiving from his family, hyungs, close friends and VIPs but sometimes Seungri wished that they give up on him so they wouldn't go through this hurt. He knows that the haters sent a lot of hate to whoever that still support him. There were moments where Seungri pushed everyone away but they did not leave his side. They stayed with him no matter how much Seungri pushed them away and as much as Seungri is grateful for that, he still feels sad knowing that they are getting a lot of hate because of him. The only reason none of his family members, hyungs or close friends posted anything about him is that he told them not too - well except for Hamajinho Sensei because he's very persistent to show his support. To him, it's enough that he knows they are here for him. 

He knows that he's innocent. He knows that from the start. He knows that VIPs know that. He knows that the reporters and media know that. He knows that even the haters know that. However, he knows how this cruel world works. He knows that those reporters and everyone involved in this witch hunt wouldn't release any sort of statement to show that he's innocent and he knows that even if the media finally admits that he's innocent, the haters won't stop hating him. He can already hear the words the hater would say. 

"The only reason they said he's innocent is because he paid them." 

"It's obvious that he got away because he paid them."

Seungri knows that the only way to get his justice is by suing everyone involved in this witch hunt when his trial is over and he's finally proven innocent but Seungri is tired. Yes, he can't wait for this trial to start so he can finally prove his innocence but he is tired of fighting. It has been more than a year and he's tired. Who wouldn't be? There are days where Seungri is determined to fight 'till the end, he call those days the good days but there are also days where he wished he could end his life, those were the bad days. The only thing that's stopping him from leaving this world is his family, brothers, boyfriend and close friends. He doesn't want to disappoint them more than he already did. 

Seungri was so deep in his heavy morning thoughts that he didn't notice that his boyfriend was already awake and staring at him. 

"Good morning sweetheart." Jiyong said and proceed to give a peck on Seungri's cheeks. That kiss brought Seungri back to reality. 

"Good morning oppa." Seungri said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes and Jiyong absolutely hates it but choose not to say anything. 'Something is bothering him' Jiyong thought to himself. 

"What are you thinking about aegi-ah? You were so deep in your thoughts and it's only morning."

"Ah it's nothing oppa. Just some random thing" Seungri said and tried to convince Jiyong that he's fine. He knows that Jiyong can read him like an open book.

"Alright then. Let's shower and then I can make you some pancakes for breakfast" is what Jiyong choose to say. Jiyong knows that Seungri is hiding something but he didn't want to press him to talk about it so early in the morning. It will either end up with a crying Seungri or Seungri will simply shut him out the whole day, on the really bad days - a week. Seungri was glad that Jiyong didn't push him to talk about it. 

"Oppa carry me!" Seungri giggled while making grabby hands and well we all know how whipped Jiyong is for his baby. 

"Aigoo my baby is so spoiled these days" Jiyong picked Seungri up bridal style that caused Seungri's giggle to intensifies.

"Saranghae oppa" 

"I love you too baby" and I'll never leave you. Jiyong just pulled Seungri closer to his chest and make his way to the toilet. Jiyong knows that the boy in his arms got his unspoken words when the said boy just smiled, content. 

+

Jiyong wanted to make breakfast for his beloved boyfriend. That was the initial plan. However, after burning 3 pancakes in the process, Jiyong knows it's best for his more skilled boyfriend to take over. 'Gosh my cooking skills ruined all the romantic things I had in mind' Jiyong sigh at his own pathetic skills. He wanted to make something for Seungri, something that might cheer him up. Jiyong has a frown on his face and Seungri just had to . 

"Oppa, I don't wanna eat burnt pancakes you know." Seungri said teasingly from the island, knowing it will really annoy Jiyong. Seungri has been watching his boyfriend attempt to make pancakes for him.

"Yah! Fine. Ugh, I just wanna do something sweet for you." Jiyong is upset with himself and Seungri knows that. Seungri stands up and make his way to his beloved boyfriend who's currently standing at the counter looking all frustrated.

"I know oppa. It's alright. I can make breakfast for us. I know you were trying to be romantic by making breakfast for me but we all know that cooking isn't your forte oppa." Seungri said that while looking at Jiyong lovingly. Jiyong sighs.

"Yeah. The kitchen isn't my place. You know what babe? I'm gonna go write a love song for you" already making his way out of the kitchen. Happy that he finally thought of something he can actually do to cheer his baby up.

"I thought all your love songs were for me? So those songs weren't about me?" Seungri decided to tease Jiyong and fake a sad look.

"No no babe that's not what I meant!" Jiyong is totally in panic mode and Seungri chuckled at how panicked Jiyong gets.

"I know oppa. I'm just messing with you" 

"You naughty little panda" Jiyong said while walking towards Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter