Nothing On you

Nyongtory One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a short drabble.. Hopefully it's good enough! Enjoy!

Listen to: Nothing On You - B.O.B ft Bruno Mars

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

In each living being there will be a starting and also an ending. And I'm one of those fortunate ones I guess. All thanks to you. You are the end to my miserableness, sorrow and all of the negativity of the world. You are the start to my happiness, the reason behind every success, the inspiration behind every songs, the reason why I'm still breathing and living happily and the reason to my smile. It was all you. And I couldn't help to feel more than just grateful for having you by my side. I don't need anyhting else to breathe except you. The reason behind everything. My victory. My Seungri. Lee Seunghyun. And here I am expressing how fortunate I am to be with you and to have you by my side. The love I have for you couldn't be measured by acts but maybe words could do wonders.

To my love, Seungri. 

 

I'm here telling you the thing that you may have known. I can get anybody that I want. This is not to make you jealous honey 'cause I guess you should have known that a long time ago. Girls would be dying to be with me, to have me by their side. Even guys would want the same. They want me. G-Dragon. But I, Kwon Jiyong, only want one person and that person only. Nobody else. Yes, I could easily get the prettiest girls and the most handsome guys if I want to but nothing compares to you. Nothing baby. You're the definition of perfection for me. Everything about you is perfect.And those out there got nothing on you baby.

 

I've been to lots of places. Almost everywhere. I've seen pretty girls and handsome guys everywhere but you're still in my mind. Never leaving. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter