Obssession

Nyongtory One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: By all means i don't know what i wrote.. this was a drabble made by me somewhere around 2 in the morning n i couldnt sleep so yeah.. pretty much illogical to be honest. just my imagination ran wild, too wild really.. so hope u guys like it! just a question, does anyone miss me?? jkjk! anyway sorry for not been updating a lot. mianhae! thanks to those who patiently wait for updates from me. khamsahamida! love u guys! to the new subscribers, welcome n thx for subscribing!! this was suppose to be a requested fic for hashimocca but then it didnt quite meet the theme that she want so i'll be writing another one for her.. n for the other requested fic, i'll try to post it soon.. i kinda lost the story so i hv to re-write it so i'm sorry for the long wait :( mianhae.. so enough of me ranting n let's proceed reading the fic. enjoy!

inspiration: G-Dragon - Obssession

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Love hurts. Love kills. It is indeed very true. Nothing wrong about it. It is indeed a well-known fact. Nobody can deny that. Even I, Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon have my own love. My love. My baby. My everything. My life. My world. My saviour. My obssession. Lee Seunghyun is his name. But all of us call him Seungri which means victory and just like his name he's our victory. Our victory. My victory.

 

I never thought that I would be doing this. It never cross my mind. Atleast not until this very moment. I've always wanted him by my side. All the time, for the rest of our lives. For me and me only. Nobody else could have him. He's mine. Don't they get it? I've made it so clear. I love him and he loves me and I'm sure of that. Nothing compares to our love but what we didn't coming came. It brought us down. Our families didn't support us. We were both arranged to marry with the woman of their choice. I didn't want to nor did Seungri but being the obedient child he is, he tends to say yes to his parents wish eventhough he didn't like it one bit. I tried persuading him but he wouldn't dare to defy his parents.

"Hyung, we can't be together. I have to marry that lady. It's my parents wish."

"No baby! We can be together! Let's run away together! Somewhere they can't find us!"

"I can't hyung. They are my parents. I can't disobey them."

"No! You can't do this! We promised each other! I love you and you know that! You can't leave me!" tears were already starting to form in my eyes. 'Please don't let this happen' I prayed with the last string of hope in me.

"I know hyung.. I love you too. A lot. I'm sorry.." he gave me one last peck on my lips and then walk away and with that my tears started to fall.

 

I couldn't accept this cruel fact. It's too cruel. This world is too cruel. Life is too cruel. They gave me someone to love and when I've love that person to death, they took him away from me. This is not fair. Not at all. If I can't have it then nobody can. He's made for me. He's mine. Everybody knows that he's mine. Forever will be mine. Nothing can change that. That woman is about to marry my love and I wouldn't let that happen. Never in forever.

 

Before his wedding, I went to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter