Vibrant

Colors of Your Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was playing alone with the light from his laptop screen brightening his features. The blinds to cover the windows where released all throughout the afternoon. His favorite game in this time was on in his laptop yet he couldn't seem to enjoy it. It was only frustrating him even more. Kyuhyun hit 'pause' and rubbed his eyes, looking at the paused screen as he senselessly listen to its background sounds. After a while, he stared at the door of his room. Waiting for minutes for someone to open it.

When is he coming home?, he asked himself. 

He stretched his legs and arms as if he was playing games for too long, letting his back rest on the headboard of his bed. It was only afternoon but it has been hours without Ryeowook. He couldn't really tell time at all. He was always in his room and Ryeowook was the only one that could make him realize how much time it had passed. When it will be lunch time, he will take him down the kitchen and feed him as if he was his child. When it will be night time, Ryeowook will tuck him to sleep and even lie down beside him. If it's time for breakfast it was Ryeowook who always wake him up and bathe with him. He was with him almost everyday and little did Ryeowook know but Kyuhyun was aware of him skipping school just to spend time with him. Kyuhyun thought that he should be telling Ryeowook that it was not the right thing to do. But he can never lie to himself that he loves his company.

He also took his lunch in a lonely manner. He was mostly eating with his only friend. The rest of the day seemed so slow for Kyuhyun. He would be either playing games or just looking through his window. His eyes searched for his deared figure, hoping he will see him walking towards the front gate. As he was playing on his own, he would unconciously imagining what Ryeowook would say, how would he react, how would he look like if he was playing with him. He might sound crazy or over reacting about it, but the day was entirely incomplete without him.

Ryeowook didn't sleep over last night. It's almost a day now that he hasn't seen him too.

I want to see him, Kyuhyun told himself. Where could his school be?

He kept on wondering and wondering about what is Ryeowook doing? Is he on his way to him? Is he still taking his exams? Is he coming over tonight?

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes once more, frustrated towards himself, towards Ryeowook's presence being gone all day. He knew that he misses him. He had grown to get close to his maids, to the guards, and even closer to his own father because of Ryeowook, and they had been taking care of him as much as Ryeowook does whenever he is around. But Kyuhyun never felt the same. All he knows was he likes Ryeowook around. He feels comfortable, he feels happy.

He is aware that he feels light whenever Ryeowook is around. He knows that he makes him all giddy and nervous at the same time and he is comfortable about it. Whenever the other is around, he would be conscious about how he looks even though he knows that Ryeowook doesn't care about it. He just wanted to make him smile and be with him everyday. He wanted to be closer even though they were already next to each other. He just couldn't get enough.

Kyuhyun laughed at himself after the thought. He thinks that it was exactly like how his father described his feelings towards his mother in every story Young Hwan had told him.

The realization came and the smile on his face faded into a shocked expression.

"Was it love all along?" He said in disbelief. And here he thought it was just a "weird" feeling.

With all the urge and excitement with the discovery of his feelings, he rushed out from the bed, leaving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter