Peach

Colors of Your Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(RYEOWOOK'S POV)

 

The sound of the running shower echoed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blurry vision. My sight adjusted slowly and saw the window beside the bed. It was morning and the sun was perfectly shining.

Where...? Oh. At Kyuhyun's. We played so much games we both fell asleep.

I looked at my own self and witnessed I am lying comfortably on the bed with a thick blanket covering me. I am on the bed?

"Kyuhyun?" I called out, worried that I may be disturbing him for the sudden and unexpected sleep over. I looked around and saw two laptops placed safely on the floor between the night stand and the bed. Someone must have moved it.

The sound of the running water continued and minutes have passed. It must have been Kyuhyun in the shower.

I got up from the huge bed and went towards the bathroom, worried that Kyuhyun might be over exhausted due to his condition.

"Kyuhyun? Do you need help?" I asked, concerned.

"U-Umm..." I heard a voice from the inside of the bathroom. "It's fine, Ryeowook-ssi. I can manage."

"But your dad said you are easily getting tired over things." I asked again and offered help.

"No... It's really fine."

"But you sound like you are tired." I frowned. I can hear it in his words. "Wait a minute... Are you shy?"

"N-No..? I uhh... I just started that's why."

"I can assist you." I insisted.

"But you will get wet."

"Let's bathe together then."

"WHAT?" He opened the bathroom door for a bit, just enough to see me and I can see just one of his eyes.

"You are shy! Don't worry if you don't want me to see your little friend down there. I'm a guy too and I have one of my own, you know!" I pushed my way in the room and what shocked me is that his bathroom is huge! As big as my own room at home. Not on the home that my parents live though. But it was really spacious and neat.

"Kyuhyun-ssi?" I looked around and searched for the person supposed to be in the bathroom. "Where did you go?"

The door of the room with cream tiles remained opened... I think I know where he is.

"Don't be shy to me. I'm your friend!" I looked at the back of the door and saw my tall friend covering his face with his hands.

"But..."

"It's okay! Let's shower together!"

With that, I pushed him (not too harshy) towards the tub and went in, forgetting that I don't have spare clothes in my pack. I didn't expect the sudden sleep over as well. We bathe together while getting rid of the awkward atmosphere little by little. I washed his back, shampooed his hair... It feels like I have a younger brother to take care of. And it feels nice.

 

"Are you going to take your phone back?" He asked me while I was helping on drying his hair, averting his eyes elsewhere except my face and body (like his doing the rest of the bath).

"Yeah... I bought you one yesterday so I will get mine back." I carefully wiped his hair dry. "Why?" Curiosity sunk in when he asked it.

"Well... I like your... images and recordings in it." My eyes got bigger.

"You browsed my pictures?" That is so embarrassing.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay..." I shook of the crazy thought of how does he think about my photos and smiled. "We can just take our own pictures instead! Do you like that?"

"We can do that?" He looked at me in the eyes finally.

"Of course!"

"That is so nice. I've never had a picture with a friend for so long."

So that's why.
I suddenly felt sad and guilty since I had some shots with my classmates in my gallery. Maybe that's the reason why he wanted to keep my phone. He missed the concept of friends.

"Let's create memories and make videos and pictures and play games! Do you want to go out today?" I told him with a huge smile and he sent back a hesitant one.

"Go out? I can't. I'm too weak to go outside. I can't walk for too long. I will be tired." He said with a lonely expression.

"Don't worry about that." After that, I helped Kyuhyun put on his clothes and I can hear mostly "don't mind me I can do it" or "its okay... im shy" or other stuff. Feeling embarrassed that I had full courage to join him on the bath, I accepted the clothes he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter