for you - 2/2

Heartbeats

1500+ words

 

 

 

 

Their lips moved in sync. Moving with a craving lust that was build up inside both of them. It was like their lips were hungry, hungry for each other and hungry for kisses and didn’t want to stop.

 

Trying to be as discreet as possible, hanbin countinued to place kisses all over Jinhwan’s neck and lips. He bit Jinhwan’s over lip slightly and the whole touch turned Jinhwan on and made him moan. He felt enchanted by these touches, these amazingly good kisses. Hanbin’s incredibly acctractive self.  He didn’t even think about where they were or what they were actually doing with each other right now. He didn’t think about that the one he was kissing was a boy or is one of his fellow members, he just though about the one he was kissing was Hanbin. Just Hanbin, the one he loved. And that was at the moment enough for him to not stop it. And at the moment they totally forgot that Bobby or any member could walk in just any second. They didn’t know what got into them, it was like a firework that had been waiting to be exposed.

   Sitting in Hanbin’s lap while they kissed each other passionately, slightly rough but soft and hot, Jinhwan slowly put his hand inside Hanbin’s t-shirt. Partly to balance himself, but mostly to touch his skin, feeling his heat, touching his muscular torso. It was true all of them in ikon had great bodies. But Jinhwan’s just loved Hanbin’s. It was very y and soft.

 

He’d always loved skinship with Hanbin and they had’d always done it. Either he was taking Hanbin’s hand or Hanbin was grabbing his neck. Jinhwan would often place his head on Hanbin’s shoulder, and Hanbin loved to place his arm around the elder’s shoulders. Just friendly touches. But this, this right now, it was on a whole another level. If those touches were warmth, then these ones were fire.

 

Jinhwan’s lips are puffy and sweet, with a pouty and very soft texture. Hanbin’s lips’ texture are firm but soft, puffy and pouty as Jinhwan’s.  If it was up to Jinhwan to describe Hanbin’s lips he would simply put it as: The most perfect lips existed in world history.

 

Hanbin and Jinhwan countinued to kiss each other, deeply and passionately. It was heated and the duo were almost out of breath, but they counituned tightly and all up each other to place kiss after kiss after kiss. Even though this was their very first kiss, you would not think so. And even though none of them had even dated anyone before, you would not think so. Someone should have given Hanbin an award for this, and awards for kissing, Jinhwan thought.


 

Finally Jinhwan lowered his head and smiled cheekily for himself, his lips. Lips kissed by Kim Hanbin. The duo just realized what they actually just did so to not make it looking too strange Jinhwan sat down in his own chair, hanbin’s special chair, and looked into Hanbin’s eyes to then look down again. Suddenly the elder got a bit shy again. The younger also got a bit shy and scratched his neck with his right hand and bit his lip.

 

‘’Well, that was……….intense’’ Jinhwan said and fixed his fringe which got all messed up under the before, very heated, act.

Jinhwan’s mind screamed Hanbin. All he could think about was Hanbin and when he looked again on that handsome face ohgod he thought it was impossible but somehow he was even more attractive than before. howisthispossibleandwhydoeshedothistojinhwansweakheart

 

‘’Wow, Jinhwan-hyung. You’re.. Have you ever kissed anyone before?’’ Hanbin amazed watched Jinhwan’s tiny, cute face and smiled, while he helped Jinhwan to fix his very messy fringe.

 

‘’No, haven’t i told you that before though?’’ Jinhwan answered and pouted his lips as he let Hanbin fix his fringe to they way it was before.

 

‘’You’re an amazing kisser, Jinhwan. Your kisses are the sweetest. Even though it wasen’t approporiate kissing you here, and anyone could see us even though they didn’t,  I couldn’t stop myself from continuing kissing you.’’

 

damn that was it why hanbin why. first he is given amazing kisses and touches by the latter and now he’s getting complimented from the boy also. Jinhwan didn’t know why he acted the way he did but the words made him again blush so much that he put up both of his hands to hide his face with, to then die inside. but all along he smiled for himself. ‘’hanbin-ah’’

 

Hanbin giggled and hugged the latter. ‘’You don’t have to act innocent Jinhwan hyung, cause none of us are anymore’’ he smiled and Jinhwan put down his hands to then give him an answer.

 

‘’It’s just that.. I thought you were an amazing kisser.. Because you totally win that one for sure wow. Are you sure you never kissed anyone?’’ Jinhwan smiled and leaned backwards in his chair to let his head rest to the side cutely.

 

‘’Totally sure. Or well.. Now i have, you.’’ he smiled and watched into Jinhwan’s eyes. His eyes were of the kindest kind and were always so relaxing to look into, even though every time he saw Jinhwan his heart would skip a few beats. His eyes would always be drawn onto Jinhwan and the perfection that was Jinhwan. His small, cute, little figure. His beautiful, black hair that was always a fringe that would make his face looking very handsome. Basically everything about Jinhwan. And of course what he loved the most, just the way Jinhwan was as being.

 

Jinhwan is someone Hanbin has always loved since he met him four years ago. Not particurarly in a romantic way or such. Just genuinely loving him. But slowly through out the time he’d known the latter he developed some sort of crush on Jinhwan. He tried to pass it though and he almost just almost succeded. But he completely failed to do so becuase Jinhwan is Jinhwan. His love for Jinhwan was more than just a crush or love interest. It was love. To distract himself from inappropriate thoughts of dating one the members, he through out time was more and more focused on writing songs. People always asked him where he came up with these amazing lyrics about love if he’d never experienced it himself. Well, there was always this one person. Kim Jinhwan.

 

‘’Well, how are feeling now then Hanbin-ah? Any tired?’’ Jinhwan smiled that typical Jinhwan smile that makes both girl and boys melt when he does so. Jinhwan was still so caring. He’d always think about others and it made people around him liking him even more.

 

‘’To be honest, I’ve think I’ve never been more alive’’ Hanbin answered with a smile and Jinhwan nodded while he did so, both wanting to do more, to continue.

 

Just by then Hanbin remembered he would’d meet Bobby to decide and talk about an upcoming thing, so therefore Hanbin rised himself from the chair.’’hyung, I need to talk to Bobby about a thing so I will be going for now’’

 

Somewhat Jinhwan got a bit dissappotined from the words he heard from his mouth. Hanbin always spent so much time with Bobby that it sometimes made him kind of jealous. It was absolutely ridiculous of him even thinking that way. But he could’t stop himself from thinking what if he was in charge of writing songs too and what if he got to spend more time with them. It wasen’t that he didn’t like spending a lot of time with the other members because he loved them all, it was just that he’d loved to spend more time with the duo and listen to their voices more often.

 

Jinhwan was still overwhelmed by their shared kisses and he didn’t know how Hanbin could just cooly walk away after such an act and thinking about other stuff. But then again, Hanbin is Hanbin and he’d always been cool. It was one of his very attractive sides.

 

Before he walked out from the room, he leaned down and connected Jinhwan’s and his lips to kiss them, fastly and smooth with his tongue to touch his. Jinwhan was absolutely not ready for that his thoughts-

 

‘’You should write songs more often, Jinhwan-hyung.’’ Hanbin bit his lip to then them the way he did before after their first kiss, and how y he looks while doing so.

 

‘’I’ll see you later. I love you.’’ Hanbin said as he walked out the door.

 

Jinhwan wasen’t really ready for anything. The kiss he’d melted to immediately. But the words though. The sweetest words. Even though all the members before told each other they’d loved each other now and then, just like any tight human relationship, this was definitely another meaning. behind it. The latter didn’t even give him a chance to say it back. Maybe he knew Jinhwan was thinking too much about Hanbin’s lips that he couldn’t progress words at that very moment. Hanbin did know so many deatails about Jinhwan indeed. Jinhwan smiled for himself and swirled around in Hanbin’s chair. Oh how excited he was for tonight. He'd say he'd love him, and that very much. He’d also steal some more kisses, tons of them.



One thing Jinhwan was completely sure of: this was the best decision he had ever made. Becoming a fake Hanbin for a day. Look where it lead him. If he’d ever knew that coming, because this was defintely much better than his original plan.

 

Author's note: Yaah hiiii guys. I was thinking about writing this part longer at first, but I just wrote it in one go (AGAIN OMG LOL) and I'm gonna stop it there. Maybe I should write a part 3 as well to it? *3* But one thing you guys, I have an idea for a longer Binhwan so I'll make a new story along this collection as well! Yay so stay tuned for that owo

♡ Also, thank you all again for reading, subscribing and commenting. Take care.♡