for you - 1/2

Heartbeats

 

3114+ words

 

 

 

He sighed quitly with his elbows on his desk. The computer infront of him filled with tons of different words creating multiple songs. The past few days Hanbin had barely slept. It was not that he did not have time to, in fact he could get more sleep if he wanted, it’s just that he felt like he had to be up and do the things he was supposed to do. As the leader of iKON he wants and needs their work to be perfect for their up-coming debut, no doubt anywhere on that. He works with every, single detail to make himself satisfied with his work. Bobby, who he spent much time with in the music studio, asked him how he felt and if he needed some sleep or anything, bering very caring and lovely. But Hanbin jokingly put it away, which made him look completly fine for anyone and the other members. Someone was worried about him though, really, really worried.

 

‘’Hanbin-ah, are you okay?’’ Jinhwan leaned against the closed door and tilted his head, with just hanbin infront him in the room.

Hanbin didn’t have that much energy to answer so he just simply nodded.

Jinhwan approached the latter, standing behind his chair. He put his elbows on his shoulders and put his chin above the latter’s head. With a slighly pout ‘’I’m worried about you, Hanbin-ah..’’

‘’Jinwhan I’m-’’

‘’You’ve looked really tired these past days and I don’t know what to do.. It’s painful to see Hanbin-ah’’ Jinhwan worried explained and pouted, to then swing his arms around the latter’s chest and put his head on his shoulder.

 

Hanbin thought for a while. The thought about someone noticing his tiredness made him somehwat glad, still not completetly glad though becuase he thought as a leader it’s up to his role to not show his tired side. He was supposed to be their light and their shelter. That’s a leader’s role, is what he thought.

 

‘’I admit, I am very tired, hyung. I’ve been having a hard time sleeping. Thank you for caring.’’ Hanbin slightly smiled and touched Jinhwan’s hand.

 

‘’So then why are you overworking so much? We all want our debut to be excellent, but this is not healthy either Hanbin-ah please let me do something for you.’’ Jinhwan turned Hanbin’s chair towards him and faced the latter. He took both of Hanbin’s hands and was preparing his words. He grinned, becuase hyung Jinhwan suddenly got an idea.

 

‘’Me, Kim Jinhwan, is going to help you. It’s a suprise though.’’ he cupped Hanbin’s cheeks and played with them to make Hanbin doing funny grimaching. Hanbin shyly looked down following with a tired giggle.

‘’Ehh, Jinhwan I don’t know, it’s not necessary-’’ but again he was interrupted by the now excited Jinhwan.

‘’I’m gonna fix this! Tonight you’ll walk home early with me. I’ll sing you to sleep. And when you wake up i’m gonna arrange your day alright?’’

 

‘’Ehm Jinhwan you-’’ interuppted again, a stubborn Jinhwan is ready.

‘’alright?’’ he repated with a grin.

Hanbin laughed again. ‘’Wow Jinhwan hyung, you’re that excited aren’t you?’’ Jinhwan nodded.

Hanbin sighed, ‘’alright then. But you know I have work to do, so do you, alright?’’ he looked up at him and played with his fingers.

‘’Of course. It’s lovely to see you laugh and relax though..’’ Jinhwan looked down at their intertwined hands and smiled for himself. Maybe he should let Hanbin get his work done for now and then he would take Hanbin home, no matter what.

 

‘’Sooooooo.. Promise, then? If not I’ll force you hanbin-ah okay?’’ Jinhwan pouted and prepared his pinky finger.

Hanbin let out a little laugh again. ‘’We’re still doing that really?’’ but Jinhwan didn’t move it and simply waited for him. ‘’Alright. Pinky pinky I promise.’’

 

‘’Good good. Alright alright I’ll come back later, but don’t expect me coming too late because I’ll drag you out from here whenever I want.’’ Jinhwan ruffled the latter’s hair and smiled.

‘’See you later then.’’ Jinhwan goodbyed and left the room to then go to his practise with Donghyuk.

 

Hanbin felt somehow warm and filled with extra energy. The fact of Jinhwan worrying about him made him both happy and dissapointed at himself. He never wants to put any weigh on his friends shoulders or make himself too tired for that sake as well. He did agree that the past days may had been extreme. He’d usally be like his other members, filled with energy, but still hardworking. This bad sleeping habit had to stop. He was so glad Jinhwan cared so much, it was so sweet of him. Hanbin thought about Jinhwan and smiled. Jinhwan is Hanbin’s sunshine and Jinhwan’s very, very precious to him. In fact he always felt that wihout Jinhwan, he woulden’t know where he would be today. So he always felt thankful towards Jinhwan along with the other members, even if it was them who often showed their gratitude towards Hanbin all the time.

 

He countinued to work with his music on the computer. And suddenly there was a new touch to it. This new song he started to write looked like a love song when you watched over the words. The words were about someone giving light to another person and how much the person is happy about the latter’s existence. Simply put, a sweet and romantic kind of song. A song that isn’t much about pain or heartbreak or having fun or anything like that. Just about gratitude. Just about someone. Maybe someone is someone special.

 

After he’d, amazingly, finished with that song which just excitely had hit him after Jinhwan had talked with him, he’d being half awake/ half asleep after that, until someone opened the door and shouted.

 

‘’Yaah, Hanbin-ah! I’m dragging you home now c’mon.’’ Jinhwan approached Hanbin and offered his hand. ‘’You slept?’’

 

‘’No, not really, just almost. I was just thinking and such.’’

 

‘’alright’’

 

Jinhwan dragged Hanbin out of the yg house corridor until they approached the hall. Jinhwan grabbed his jacket and beanie to dress himself with, so did Hanbin. Hanbin smiled for himself and thought about how cute Jinhwan looked with this particular beanie he was wearing. The room’s light spotlightning his perfect, pink pouty lips. His cute little nose. His- well let’s just say everything about Jinhwan was beyond perfection.

      It was pretty cold outside and it was dark. The streets were empty.

Jinhwan suddenly grabbed Hanbin’s hand as they were walking along their way to the dorm. Hanbin looked down at Jinhwan and smiled. For a second he thought he may had  a blush heating Jinhwan’s cheeks. Maybe it was just his imagination. Maybe it was just dark. But however, Jinhwan was very beautiful tonight, as always. He could never put it in words how much he loved Jinhwan for being there for him.

‘’Thank you, Jinhwan-hyung, really. Thank you’’ Hanbin said sweetly with their hands in a tight grip. ‘’You always see right through me don’t you’’ he giggled slightly.

‘’It’s okay hanbin, and that’s correct. I just, i care about you too much to not do this alright? Just remember that for always.’’ Jinhwans answered and looked up at Hanbin.

  ‘’I’ll and I do.’’ Hanbin smiled back.

   ‘’And you’re right, I should not do like that to myself. It’s just really hard to sleep, Jinhwan..’’ Hanbin sounded somehow sad and his grip on Jinhwan’s hand loosened. Jinhwan stopped walking and swung his arms around Hanbin, his face pressed against his chest.

  ‘’I’m so worried about you yahh!!!’’ Jinhwan whined and countiuned to hug him as tightly he could, being very cute and caring. Hanbin almost got out of air.

 ‘’ay ay ay it’s okay really! I’m fine! I just need some sleep and I’ll be fine i swear. I’m still Hanbin you little crazy hyung’’ he laughed and smelled the latter’s hair. At first it smelled like Jinhwan, just Jinhwan, until he sensed a particular schampoo smell. His schampoo. He smiled. ‘’It’ll be okay, Jinhwan-hyung’’ Without intension of doing so he kissed the latter’s head and they countinued to keep that position for while, until they decided to keep on walking home.

 

When they approached the dorm they already prepeared to go to bed, because as earlier said, that was Jinhwan’s plan. Make Hanbin sleep, for very long.

 

None of the other members were there as they were still practisting, or maybe even playing or going out to eat. So it was just the two of them in the dorm. ‘’Sooooooo, am I supposed to sleep now or what was your plan?’’ Hanbin smiled, prepared to got to sleep.

‘’Yeup and i’m going with you’’ Jinhwan answered, and after he just realized how it sounded it made him blush slighlty. But no he was only singing him a lullaby and then he would let the latter sleep, that was the plan.

  When Hanbin had gone to his bed, Jinhwan joined him and cuddled up to him.

‘’Are you feeling well, Hanbin-ah? Tired? Okay?’’ Jinhwan played with the latter’s fingers under the blanket and all that was heard was Hanbin’s breath and his own heartbeats. Damn it. He never thought through this clearly did he. In fact all that went through his head right now dimmed and as he watched onto Hanbin’s handsome face and into his beautiful eyes, he felt enchanted. Everyone always told him how cute he was, that he was a tiny cute little hyung. But none saw Hanbin’s beauty. Maybe that was for the better, so he could have him all for himself. Wait, what are you thinking Jinhwan?!

 

‘’I’m feeling great actually, thanks to you’’ Hanbin grinned and searched for Jinhwan’s eyes through the absorbing light in the room.

 

Eumm. damn itdamn it damn it damn it stop hanbin stopppppppppp. this was not in jinhwan’s plan, not at all. this boy was doing things to jinhwan, controlled his temper. changed his temprament. damnit

 

‘’yaay i’m glad then! exactly what i wanted’’ jinhwan smiled back and played with the latter’s nose now instead. Oh wait right. What is he doing he should sing not keep on touching him . Even though they both love skinship… No. Sing.!!!!11

 

Jinhwan suddenly started humming a song he loved, but with a twist. He started sweetly and quietly to sing it, with his own little mix to it. He'd call it the Jinhwan lullaby. Or maybe it should be Hanbin’s lullaby, a song he would always sing towards him when he needed him. When he wanted him. Hanbin just smiled along and adored every second of the sweet melody.

‘’I love your voice jinnie’’ ‘’it’s so sweet’’ the compliments makes jinhwan even warmer than before. Oh how much he loves to hear sweet words from his Hanbin. His?!

‘’Jinhwan you’re so sweet thank you babe!’’ Hanbin suddenly acted cute towards the elder and hugged him, interrupting his singing.

 

‘’ehh, babe?’’ Jinhwan questionly asked.

‘’Yeah, you’re my sweet sunshine babe from now on, hyung.’’ Hanbin tiredly giggled upon Jinhwan’s chest. ‘’Thank you again.’’ Hanbin smiled and closed his eyes. That made Jinhwan grinn widely and therfore he countinued to sing his lullaby. When he thought Hanbin had fell asleep, he kissed the latter’s front head and made himself comforable with Hanbin’s arms around him.

  What Jinhwan didn’t know though was that Hanbin still was a bit awake. So when Jinhwan fell asleep, Hanbin’s looked at the latter and kissed his cheek ‘’Thank you sunshine’’ and fell alseep shortly after that.

  Maybe Jinhwan was his dose.

 

When the other members approached the dorm late at night after a long day, they found a Hanbin and a Jinhwan in Hanbin’s bed and smiled for them selves ‘’Aww look guys how cute they look’’ ‘’So cute!’’ Junhoe and Chanwoo giggled and there after they prepared for sleep as well.

 

 

The next morning when Hanbin woke up, the person he fell asleep next to last night was already gone. He disappointedly pouted for himself and rubbed his eyes. Wait, what was the clock even?! Why isn’t he so tired , why isn’t he-

 

‘’Ahhh, Hanbin-ah! You’re awake!’’ Jinhwan approached him and smiled when he came with a tray of Hanbin’s favourite breakfast meal. It did look delicious indeed, Hanbin thought. But it also made him think.

‘’Hyung, why are you so sweet towards me? You really don’t have to. I’m just thankful for yesterday.’’ Hanbin smiled and waited for a answer.

‘’I’ve already said it, do I really have to repeat aghhh. Just eat okay. And then when we’re at the dorm I’m planning the day.’’ Jinhwan tilted his head downwards and kissed the latter’s front- head, again. ohmygodwhatisallthistoomuchjinhwansweetnesshelpmesomeone is all what went through Hanbin’s head. Even though he knew he had to work, he knew he had to take it serious as well beacause he did indeed, he would accept this one day, if that would make Jinhwan that happy for that case. Now when he thinks about it, he really created a great song just by yesterday, so all this would be okay for him and yg.

 

When all members eaten breakfast and prepared for the day, they first went into a little, little supermarket where Yunhyeong had requested to enter before going to the yg house. Can you guess what he needed? Lipbalm. Those damn lipbalms. But it was good though, they all thought. They’d always borrow some from him either way.

 

When approaching the yg training center and one of their rooms, Jinhwan gathered all members and prepared to speak up. It was time for Lord Jinhwan to finally rise and shine and- stop it there Jinhwan you’re not going to take over the world calm down..

 

‘’So guys, just so you know, today I’m Kim Hanbin! If you need any help, advice or anything about anything surrounding Hanbin, ask me alright? Okay that’s it thank you.’’ He smiled and the others agreed it was a great idea. They had also noticed Hanbin being a little too overworked.

 

‘’Wait Jinhwan what you haven’t told me this I should write-’’

‘’I’m gonna write a song for you Hanbin-ah’’ Jinhwan smiled towards Hanbin and grabbed his hand. He dragged him towards the music studio where he took in charge of Hanbin’s special chair.

‘’So you’re gonna be me huh?’’ Hanbin smiled towards the latter.

 

‘’Yeup. And you’re not gonna do anything alright. Even if you’re fine by now, I’m gonna let you rest for the entire day. And you know why? Becuase I’m Kim Hanbin for today’’ Jinhwan grinned back towards hanbin.

 

Hanbin just giggled back at that cute answer coming from his tiny hyung. He pushed his own chair just beside Jinhwan. Thereafter he leaned towards Jinhwan and kissed his cheek quickly. ‘’you show me what you can create, I’m sure it’s gonna be fantastic.’’ Hanbin smiled towards the latter and watched him.

 

Damn it Hanbin was so calm right now how could he be like that when he had just kissed his cheek. Okay it was just a friendly kiss on the the cheek. But it was so sweet and they were both fully awake. This got him a great idea of a song though. His hands were writing words and words, where his vocabulary was in bloom, filled with beautiful and creative words. And a melody that suddenly hit his head which he added to the words written on the screen infront of him.

 

The day was basically spent like this, Jinhwan writing and writing, with Hanbin helping him out at some parts, but not so he would know how the original finish product would sound like. They also hang out with the other members at lunch, breaks and dinner and such. They were very happy to see Hanbin being Hanbin again. Jinhwan was the most glad of them all. He couldn’t stop looking at the latter when Hanbin laughed over a joke Junhoe told him or when Bobby talked about that one time Hanbin had taking the wrong shoes. It didn’t sound that funny, but in fact it was hilarious. And wow how happy Jinhwan got when he saw that precious smile of Hanbin’s. It was just Hanbin who could smile like that. None and nothing could ever beat it. It was just one of a kind. He was just one of a kind.

 

So when finally Jinhwan was happy with the product he had infront of him, he called for Hanbin to join him and listen to his track.

 

‘’Agh Jinhwan, I’m excited!’’ he happily joined Jinhwan and sat beside the latter’s chair in his own chair. He grabbed Jinhwan’s hand and excitedly waited for the song to hit his ears.

 

‘’It’s not completly finished and it needs improvements of course, but yeah..’’ Jinhwan suddenly shyly explained and leaned towards the play buttom.

 

Wow. When that sweet voice started to sing. Hanbin felt enchanted just by that. It was hard to focus on the song it self. So when he did focus on the actual song, he realized how good it was. How good the melody was mixed with the beautiful words in it. And then to add that sweet voice with it. It was perfect. It was more than perfect. Suddenly Hanbin felt more proud than ever over his little hyung and he almost got a tear in his eye. It was indeed a great song , and he did not just say that becuase it’s Jinhwan, his favourite hyung. The song really hit him and he could feel the beats within his heart. His soul was smiling and he didn’t know how to express himself. So therefore when the song ended, he leaned in towards Jinhwan, just slowly, slowly to not do anything without thinking. But then he realized it wasen’t just without intention, it was with intention. He leaned and put a kiss on Jinhwan’s lips. His lips were like soft honey. So puffy and sweet. Softer than he ever imagined.

 

Oh Jinhwan I'm crazy about you, is what Hanbin thought.

 

‘’I absolutely love it, Jinhwan’’ Hanbin smiled towards the latter.

Jinhwan for real got a qucik super cute blush and rised his hands to hover his lips.

‘’Did you just-’’

‘’You want more? I can kiss you how much you want now.’’

Jinhwan did indeed want more. He wanted him. He wanted Hanbin’s kisses, Hanbin’s touches. Basically everyhing Hanbin and more was of Jinhwan’s cravings. Jinhwan just realized that the song Hanbin wrote the day before, the one with a special someone, was about, him? Yes yes yes yes he wanted more kisses from Hanbin. It was on time something happened he’d felt. And finally it did. Cause after all, it’s his Hanbin.

 

‘’Well…. Yes yes yes of course I want more just kiss me!’’ Jinhwan giggled and they both leaned in.

 

Author's note: Oh hi, look who updated yaay. So this again, is something I came up with just by yesterday. I'm doing a part 2 as well because I feel I need to include more kisses moahahha! (and again sorry if there's like grammar errors, I just wrote it in one go so yea) So if you liked it, I hope you'll want to read part 2 as well ^-^ For now I have to do homework and then sleep, it's after 12 at night right now haha opppsiiiiii. I got too carried away, as usual haha. I just wanna say thank you to everyone reading and subscribing, you're all lovelyz ^w^ Let me know what you thought about it and thank you ♡ 

 

let's just talk about this shall we because damn it what good have i done to deserve all this binhwan omg THEY'RE SO CUTE

tumblr_nic3m3j7Ak1qk7bkio2_400.gif