cute

Heartbeats

1324+ words.

Since they were kids, Hanbin would often tell Jinhwan how cute he was. How cute he looked whenever he was getting excited, or when he was whining against Hanbin when he wanted to do something they disagreed on. Sometimes when they were sitting on the sofa at Hanbin’s home, Jinhwan would very often fall asleep after watching movies together. Hanbin would take a photo of the latter and grin widely at the precious photo on his phone. ‘’You’re so cute, Jinhwan’’ he would whisper and stare at the photo. He would watch the boy sleep on the sofa, and very often he would take his small fingers and put the latter’s fringe away from his eyes, looking at his perfectly fined eyelashes. Jinhwan looked so peaceful and beautiful when he slept. Pure and dreamy. A small blush would heat on Hanbin’s cheeks as he felt something within himself. He could never really catch what it was though, not for many years. Whatever it was, there’s one thing he knew, he liked Jinhwan, and that really really really much.

They had always had this kind of relationship, ever since they were kids. They never knew what it meant though, until they got older.

Their realtionship remained through out all years, but some things had changed though. They’ve gotten some new other friends, which meant less time with each other. More gaps from each other and more lessons from each other. It wasen’t really like before. Through out high school they matured and feelings were in roller coasters. They both had good days and bad days, just like anyone growing up. They went at the same high school and Hanbin would often try to find Jinhwan after every lesson, just so he could talk to him, or just see him for a glimpse and a second. Jinhwan would always find him waiting at his locker when his lesson ended. A blush would heat up Jinhwan’s cheeks slighly while a smilingly Hanbin would happyily greet him. Hanbin would immideatly hug him.

‘’I missed you jinjin hyung!’’ Hanbin whined towards the elder and pouted his lips. He acted like it’s been days since they met, when it fact it was just that morning. 
Jinhwan would just giggle and think about how cute the younger always acted towards him.
‘’Yaaaah Hanbin-ah stop pouting, you make me wanna-’’ he looked down embarrassed towards the ground and tried not to blush. He would think about kissing those sweet lips, which he thought he ‘’obviously’’ could not do.
‘’Ah i mean. Nevermind. I’m hungry. You hungry? Yes you’re hungry- Let me buy something for you. ‘’ 
‘’Yea-
’’Okey good.’’ Jinhwan was obvisouly very nervous suddenly. He grabbed the other boy’s hand and dragged him out from the school towards their favourite bibimbap resturant in Seoul, not far away from their school.
‘’You’re so cute Jinhwan hyung!!’’ Hanbin would praise his favourite hyung and swing their hands as they walked. The only thing that went in jinwan’s mind was a big H E L P M E

Another year went. Hanbin was 18 years old now, while Jinhwan had turned 20. This meant Jinhwan was out high school, while Hanbin still went there. Which resulted in less shared time together on the week days, which made Hanbin’s school days less fun. The two always had had a great passion for music. Jinhwan singed and Hanbin rapped & produced. There was this time, or many times in fact, they had promised each other to go to the same school after they ended high school. So while that was Jinhwan took a 2 years gap so he could wait for Hanbin, which made Hanbin feeling all warm just thinking about the thought. Jinhwan was just glad though, he worked while Hanbin went to school so he could save money. He had found a great little Kafé where he could choose what music to play. Could it be better? 

It was Christmas eve and the two had decided to celebrate Christmas together (obvisouly), as every year before. Outside there were tons of white snow. Christmas lighting everywhere. Just the spirit of christmas excited Hanbin and Jinhwan. Jinhwan thought Hanbin looked so adorable in his cute christmas sweater that Jinhwan insisted he had to wear. Hanbin could of course not say no to the pout that was giving to him.
‘’You have to wear it Hanbin-ah! or… Hyung will be sad’’ a pout was formed on the elder.
‘’but-’’
The pout was too adroable that it felt Hanbin was almost exploding of cuteness.
‘’Aghhhh hyung you’re so cute, you know that? I’ll wear it I promise’’
And so he did.

The day was spent sweetly together. Some christmas food with both families as they went to both houses. Presents were opened. Dessert were eaten. When eating dessert, Jinhwan got a bit of mint chocolate cake on his nose tip. He did not notice it though, which made Hanbin all giggly. Jinhwan just there like a question mark. Hanbin found it all adorable.
‘’Jinhwan turn around’’ he turned towards Hanbin. Hanbin kissed his nose. 
‘’So! Done!’’ he smiled towards him. Jinhwan dried his nose with his sweater sleeve and shyly  looked away and countiuned to eat.
‘’Yaaah, it’s not my fault this cake is so delicious ok.’’ all flustered. 
‘’cuuuuuuuuuuute hyung’’ Hanbin countiued to eat his cake as well.

After a long and very successful day shared with tons of laughter, smiles and cheerment, the two had ended up in Jinhwan’s apartment.  They were sitting in Jinhwan’s sofa, watching a sweet christmas movie while cuddling.  Jinhwan did not know what it was, but he felt something else towards Hanbin. He felt more than friends, best friends and more than just crushing. He did not now what kind of realationship he had with Hanbin as the two always had such natural touches that it was never anything point making in itself. 
Suddenly Habin took Jinhwan’s hand and intertwined their fingers. He gently turned Jinhwans body towards him. Hanbin stared sweetly at him and Jinhwan smiled back at him.
Hanbin slowly moved in and placed a sweet kiss upon Jinhwan’s lips. It was so sweet, sweeter than the most fined sugar and silky honey. It felt like significantly more seconds than it lasted, as in reality it was short kiss. The gap between their lips were 1 cm, just 1,2,3 cm apart from touching. Jinhwan felt all warm and happy. Hanbin brushed away Jinhwan’s fringe with his now longer fingers and looked into Jinhwan’s eyes.
‘’You’re so cute hyung.’’ he said giggly, but with less confidence than all times before as this was something new. ‘’Also very beauiful. And handsome. And y.. And adorable-and’’  he put kisses all over his face between each word. Jinhwan got all giggly and his cheeks heated up.
‘’You’re so sweet Hanbin I-’’
‘’I love you,Jinhwan’’ hanbin cutely and warmly said towards Jinhwan, and cupped the latter’s face with his face while doing so.
This time Jinhwan leaned in and pressed his lips upon the other instead. It shocked Hanbin at first, but he immediately softened into the kiss. The kiss was still so sweet. So fresh and renewing. 
‘’I love you too, Hanbin’’ Jinhwan said back sweetly. 

It felt like everyhing fell at its purpose.  Like the train stopped at its last station. It felt like that last chapter in a book every romantic always wanted.

‘’I’ve always wanted to do that’’ Jinhwan said while leaning back and putting his head upon hanbin’s shoulder. Hanbin swept his arm around the latter’s shoulder and sniffed the scent of his hair to then leave 2 quick kisses upon his forehead. 

‘’Me too’’ Hanbin said back sweetly. Jinhwan would let out a tired giggle and try to find Hanbin’s hand through the tons of blankets so he could play with his fingers.
‘’You’re so damn cute, Jinhwan hyung!’’ 

 

Author's note: Hiiiiiii guys. Finally wrote some binhwan yaay! I'm sorry if it's badly edited and such I'm gonna edit it later! (It's currently 1:30 AM after celebrating christmas and i'm basically gonna go straight to bed right now so yeah haha) I hope you like it! I'm personally a huge fan of fluff and I just made this up lol. I'm gonna make a Binhwan collection full of One-shots so stay tuned for that! This is basically like a little christmas present to you all out there in the world. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. ♡ ♡ ♡