not fair 1/2

Heartbeats

1824+

 

 

 

Why did hanbin have to wear a white, y shirt today.

 

Why did hanbin have to have his hair and fringe out like that, making him look cute and hot at the same time.

 

Why did hanbin bit his lips and smiled when he looked at jinhwan why-

 

Jinhwan was basically going crazy today. This look of hanbin’s is what makes jinhwan’s legs the weakest and his heart beating the fastest. Jinhwan couldn’t stop staring at the younger and it made him very warm. So warm that a fan to cool him down would almost be needed

 

‘’Hyung’’ hanbin said sweetly when approching the elder ‘’Hi’’

‘’Mm hello’’ jinhwan pretended he had been using his phone this whole time and slightly smiled at him.

 

‘’Were you waiting for me or-’’

 

‘’ahhh no! I’’ and Jinhwan thought he was good at pretending damn it ‘’I was just answering a few messages on kakao i was just on my way in actually..’’

 

‘’Oh, oh okay. Well im going in.’’ hanbin said with a kind of sad tone and also a sad smile, which jinhwan notices, and a huge amount of regret hit him.

 

Lies. Both knew it. Hanbin knew it. Jinhwan knew it. But they didn’t know each other knew. Jinhwan was obvisouly starring at hanbin all the time while the younger was discussing something with a staff member. But Jinhwan shouldn’t be at blame. Hanbin looked so freaking y and handsome, so of course it was narutally for him to stare, he excused himself in his mind.

 

Everybody has things they hate to see and victimize, for Jinhwan he had this number one thing that hurt him the most of all; a sad Hanbin. He hated to see the younger being sad and crying slightly when he was being frustrated, even though it’s very rare to see the members of ikon cry. Of course it did happen more or less. For Hanbin, not that often. But when it does happen, when the cause is stress, it’s horrible. There was this one day Hanbin had been feeling his worst. He had been sick for a week and it had developed a stress in him that made him get all his feelings out in one go.

 

‘’Thank you, hyung, for you know, helping me.’’ hanbin whispered as they were standing and hugging so tightly they could, with Jinhwan brushing the younger’s back with his small hands, calming him down. Hanbin had been so embarrassed, yet so thankful to his hyung.

 

‘’It’s okay, i’m here.’’ Jinhwan smiled and enjoyed the embrace of Hanbin.

 

Hanbin didn’t know what flued in him. He’s so happy to be doing what he does and he loves everything about it. He laughed shyly ‘’I got too emotional I guess. I’m sorry..’’ Hanbin snuggled closer to his petite hyung.

 

‘’Yah, don’t be Hanbin. I told you already, it’s okay.’’ He snuggled and embraced Hanbin even more if that was even possible. Jinhwan didn’t like when the younger apolgized for showing and expressing his feelings.

 

Finally, Jinhwan stopped hugging him and immediately Hanbin missed Jinhwan’s arms, Jinhwan’s warmth. Instead Jinhwan cupped Hanbin’s face and watched into his brown eyes.

 

‘’I don’t like seeing you sad, Hanbin-ah..’’ he pouted. ‘’But I’m glad you came to me.’’ Jinhwan said and face palmed himself internally. THAT’S SO CHEESY OF YOU JINHWAN OHMYGOD. Hanbin smirked at that and that’s when Jinhwan grew a pink shade onto his cheeks which he really wanted to let go of at this moment. To hide his face, Jinhwan tickled Hanbin around his waist and the younger immediately started giggling.

 

‘’hyuuuung’’ ‘’ahhh’’ ‘’stopppppp’’ Jinhwan quickly ran away, so far away he could, quickly to the bathrooms to stay there for a little while. Hanbin just stood there, watching his hyung running away, smirking.

 

Cute.


 

 

Oh right, back to Hanbin’s y self today.

 

Jinhwan was trying so hard not to look at him him. But it was hard, so hard. They’ve been practising together with all 7 members and doing dance routines. Hanbin looked so extremely good. It was very distracting. Today was not a long practise though since it was decided to be a free day for the lads. But they needed to fix a few things. So when done, everyone was sweaty and laying down on the ground, happy with what they had accomplished.

 

‘’I’m really hungry! Anyone who wants to follow with me and eat Jajangmyeon (korean noodle dish) ?’’ Hanbin patted his stomach, looking out for the expressions of his fellow members.

 

‘’Ahhh Hanbin-ah maybe later? I’m not that hungry I want to go to the studio to check a few things.’’ Bobby said and the second later he was on his way over to the studio.

 

‘’I have phone call, I’m sorry, hyung.’’ Donghyuk said and picked up his phone to then walk away.

 

The other members said they couldn’t either or that they were busy and etc, all of them, except for one member, Jinhwan, who had been quiet. This, Hanbin noticed, which made him walk his way over to the elder and to then sin down on the floor by the mirror Jinhwan was sitting by. A grin appeared on his face.

 

‘’Hyung? Jinhwan?’’ He came closer and closer and pouted to the elder.

 

oh no.

 

‘’Will you eat with me?’’ Hanbin sat down in tailor position, in front of Jinhwan, so he could sit close. He took Jinhwan’s petite hand in his to massage Jinhwan’s tiny, slender fingers.

 

Oh no. No no no. This was not good. This was absolutely not good for Jinhwan’s heart. Already he felt his heart start beating.

 

‘’Will you please please please?’’ Hanbin whined, so extremely cutely, and pouted, again.

 

Why did Hanbin have to be this cute when he also at the same time looked so insanely hot today. How did he go from that mode to this mode. What even. According to Jinhwan, Hanbin wasen’t being fair. How was Jinhwan going to survive?

 

‘’Yaah Hanbin-ah stop pouting.’’ Jinhwan covered the younger’s mouth with his hand, with wanting it to look like he thought Hanbin was talking to much, when it really was just because that Hanbin was way to cute for his own survival.

 

‘’Sure I can come with you, I’m actually starving. You take me there’’ Jinhwan removed his hand from the younger’s mouth and smiled at him, his warm and typical Jinhwan smile.

 

Oh wait. Hold up. Jinhwan didn’t think through this enough did he.This means he and Hanbin would eat, alone. Alone. Just the two of them. The two of them eating, alone.

 

‘’Let’s ask one of the staff members to drive us there and help us. I know a secret place we can go to actually, you remember that one surrounded by trees?’’ Hanbin said as he stood up to then take Jinhwan’s hands and help him up.

 

He remember the place so clear. It’s a really pretty place where no one goes. It’s a round table in a park in Seoul which can’t really be seen before found. He smiled at the memories of the members going there when wanting to be outside but not wanting to been seen by the public.

 

‘’Yeah sure,  let’s go there.’’ Jinhwan had always loved Hanbin’s brain. It may sound weird to put it like that. But the younger’s thoughts, the younger’s ideas, the younger’s words. It all made Jinhwan fall for the younger more and more, even though falling for the younger was nothing he would admit to himself.


 

It would have been so much easier to just go the YG’s cafeteria and eat there. It would just have been easier to order their food to the YG center. But oh no, of course they had decided for this plan. At first, Jinhwan’s earlier thoughts had thought it was a great idea.

 

It was when Hanbin and Jinhwan sat beside each other in the car, very close, while sharing earphones and listening to music, Jinhwan thought it was a bad idea. A bad idea for his heart. Hanbin had leaned his head on Jinhwan’s shoulder and Jinhwan had looked at his face. He smiled and wondered again why Hanbin was always this cute with him. It was such an admiring side of Hanbin that Jinhwan loved.

 

They had picked up their food and was now on their way to the secret place where their staff member would leave them, alone.

 

‘’I’m so hungry’’ Hanbin whined and Jinhwan chuckled at the childlike view.

 

‘’You will soon get to eat alright baby?’’ Baby, Jinhwan, baby, really? He regretted it the moment he said it and got so embarrassed. A blush creeping his cheeks. ‘’Ahah I mean-’’

 

Hanbin smirked slightly at that, Jinhwan didn’t.

 

‘’ahahah cute.’’ Hanbin chuckled and ruffled Jinhwan’s hair with his hand, smiling and looking at him so lovingly.

 

 

‘’Hyung you’re really cute, you know that?’’

 

Again, Jinhwan felt his heartbeats going faster and faster each second, his mind not knowing what to do.


 

 

 

Finally they had arrived, a short journey that felt like considerably more according to Jinhwan. The staff member had left them there as quick as possible, and Hanbin and Jinhwan had to run slightly to escape any human contact. Hanbin had the food in a bag in his left hand, Jinhwan’s hand in his left.

 

Jinhwan’s heart fluttered. A slight blush was unwillingly creeping upon his cheeks. Is this a k-drama or wtf is this cheesy- what is this-


 

‘’It’s been a while huh?’’ Jinhwan said as he smiled, observing the isolated, beautiful place.

 

They sat down and started opening the food, mixing and fixing the delicious meals.

 

‘’Indeed.’’ Hanbin replied as he inhaled some fresh air to then exhale, slowly. ‘’And it’s just as lovely as I remember it being’’ They both looked at each other, with sweet eyes, smiling. Hanbin looked away first, shyly.

 

‘’Let’s start eating I’m starving’’ Hanbin said and Jinhwan laughed at that. He watched as Hanbin picked up his chopsticks and began eating some of his jajang noodles.

 

It was nice watching Hanbin eat. Maybe it sounds weird putting it like that. But in fact Jinhwan loved the view. It was mainly because Jinhwan care so deeply for Hanbin. After all they’ve been through, after all the stress, the endless practises and the emotional roller coasters, it takes a lot on one. So just seeing basic needs being done, was very important. Seeing Hanbin get enough sleep, seeing him eating properly, hearing him laugh, just all of it. It makes Jinhwan glad and it makes him very happy to see Hanbin happy.

 

‘’Huh you’re not gonna eat?’’ Hanbin looked up from his noodles to catch a starring Jinhwan. A smirk appeated once again on Hanbin's face.

 

‘’Aah hahah. I am... I thought I saw something but it’s gone’’ Jinhwan awkwardly made up the lame excuse and grabbed his chopsticks.

 

‘’Or, were you perhaps.. starring at me?’’

 

 

 

 


 

Author's note: hiiiiiiii! long time no see ehhhe it's been 9 months or something huh?.. I'm so sorry TT.TT But yay, I found this draft and thought hey why not uploading it. Take in mind this is written as and in pre-debut, I wrote this months and months ago. I'm going to write a part 2 too, hopefully I will be able to upload that one as fast as possible haha. But the following one-shots after that will be written as they've debuted and such if I write them as artists ^^ I have a few ideas which I really want to write, so again hopefully I'm going to update now and then again. I have a school!au idea which I hope you want to read later on~

 

 

But wow so much have happaned since I updated!! First of all OUR BOYS HAVE DEBUTED♡♡  I was crying of happiness, I'm so extremely proud of them ;;;-;;; Also, it's been 5 days since Hanbin's birthday, so happy birthday again Hanbin I love you so much

 

I just wanna thank you all for loving IKON, I love you all! I hope you're all happy and healthy