HWAITING!

I was supposed to protect you, but what if it turned into something more? (ON HIATUS!)

It's been a few months already, and those three were walking together towards the school gate. Victoria, Yoona and Kyuhyun were almost inseparable now. To Kyu, this doesn't seem like a job anymore. Those two were better than the girls that chased him all day long from his old school. 

---Kyuhyun---

I waited for one of them to mention that thing that I've been waiting almost forever for- The Basketball Match against our rivals: Seungsoon High (SS High), they haven't forgotten it, right? 

--Yoona---

I know what he's thinking about, but we're planning to surprise him! We'll just tell him that we're going shopping for makeup or something. Victoria gave me a smirk-guess she know about his sudden depression. Just wait until after school, Kyu-ah!

 

A few hours later...

As Kyuhyun came out of the changing room with his teammates, the first thing that catched his eye is the large poster that said...

"CHO KYUHYUN FIGHTING! ~~~ FIGHTING!" -So they had remembered! Kyuhyun saw the two heads peeking out of the poster, and there they were. Yoona and Victoria cheering so enthusiastically that people kept their eyes on them more than the cheerleaders. Well, what can you say? Victoria's never experienced this, even though she was living in a compleatly normal lifestyle just like any highschooler. Before Kyu and Yoona took care of her, Mr Im was so worried that he didn't even allow her to watch any games that would include other random people watching in the stands, just like those soccer moms and dads. He was just being overprotective, and she knows that, but she wouldn't say anything about it.  

Kyuhyun felt a burst of energy rush up and he is determined to win. Can't let those two down after making such a large poster...they probably spent hours on it! 

---Kyuhyun---

Looking at Victoria's face, he wondered how someone who had just experienced the loss of someone special can still smile like an angel. To him, she was just perfect. The strength to hold back sadness, she doesn't want anyone else to worry about her, but little does she know that he has always looked after her secretly? She was also compassionate, and not spoilt. Maybe...he has just started to fall for her. That maybe she was his special someone. 

Wait. But NO! He's just there to protect her! Kyuhyun told himself that what he's supposed to do is to bury his feelings until she's out of danger once and for all. 

His mind immediately focused back on the match, and this time, we'll have to trust fate on who they would be ended up with in the end. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry it took me that long to update again-but hope you enjoy this chapter! 

I've decided that I'll make this fanfic a short one, since I hope that I'll write about Super Junior (all 15 of them) for my next fanfic. I'm not entirely sure though :)

Thanks for reading/supporting! If you have any ideas or suggestions please write a comment!  ★ Ellie