I guess I'm slowly getting to know you...

I was supposed to protect you, but what if it turned into something more? (ON HIATUS!)

 

They turned around, and saw Kyuhyun, the other new student, holding his jacket and listening to music from his headphones. 

"Kyuhyun!" shouted Yoona

He lifted his head, and saw them.  

"Oh, it's you guys", said Kyu 

Victoria was curious why he's there, "Kyuhyun-shi, you live here?"

"Yeah, I live at the 22nd floor, you?"

"Omo, we're just a few floors below you!" 

It was, of course, part of the whole story. Kyuhyun and Yoona are supposed to pretend that they don't know each other at all, but they actually had already met once, talking about the girl they were her for. Yoona decided to let Victoria get to know him better, and suggested that Kyuhyun come over to eat dinner with them. 

Kyuhyun arrived at 7:30 on their doorstep, and Victoria opened the door for him. Dinner was fantastic, with Black Bean noodles and a cucumber salad. They begin to know each other more and more, while playing video games. The day, for Victoria, seemed to have passed very quickly, and by the time it was 11, he had to leave. 

---Victoria---

I kind of like him, this Kyuhyun person. He seemed like a nice person, with a good sense of humor. He's also really good in the games we just played, aigoo, I haven't had that much fun for ages. It's good that we live near each other, that way he can come over to eat with us often. 

---Kyuhyun---

I've never expected someone like her could be so easygoing and normal, maybe this wasn't going to be that bad after all. What I've imagined her as was completely different, with a stuck up personality, because that's how rich people act like, right? But she had been living a life that is almost the same as I did, with simple things, and local school education. It is still my job to protect her from any dangers, and I'll have to not let her notice it in any way. 

 

*End of the first day of Victoria's new life* 

Please suggest any improvements and if you like this fanfic, subscribe!