Chapter 1- Leaving

I was supposed to protect you, but what if it turned into something more? (ON HIATUS!)

---Victoria----

Only an hour left for me to leave. As I stare around my bedroom, and the now fully packed suitcase that lay on the floor, a wave of sadness rushed in. My eyes felt like it was going to burst into tears, but I knew I had to stay strong and get on with what Mr Im had planned out for me. After all, I knew he was just deciding what's best for me to do, now that my father died. I know Yoona would be coming with me, which is a relief, since then I wouldn't be alone. Living this life as "Serena Liu" for many years has grown on me. I am happy though, that I don't have to go somewhere else other than Seoul, since here seems like my second home country and I have been here for most of my childhood. 

---Yoona---

"Yoona-ah, please help me to take care of Victoria alright? Make sure she eats well and fit into the school!"

Can't he trust his sister for this? After all, I'm no stranger to Vic, I knew her since we were 4! Well, I guess he has reasons for being so protective, Victoria was the chairman's daughter and with all this, he was one that she could trust, and I could say that he could be her unrelated cousin or something! Still got a few things to pack before I have to take Victoria to our new apartment. I'd be the best sister she could have ever had! He also told me not to tell Vic that he's also having a bodyguard enroll into the school, just incase something happens and there could be an extra person to protect her. I was like, isn't he too old?  Since I thought the bodyguard was Mr Cho, the bodyguard that the chairman had. But then my oppa told me that it isn't him, it's his son, Kyuhyun who is going to be taking the job. He's in high school, just like me and Vic, and would be transferring to the school where we are going to. He would be living a floor above us, and I would have to meet up with him when she is not looking to discuss whatever is needed for her safety. 

---Kyuhyun---

Dad just told me about the situation and what I am going to do. That the chairman was dead, and I had to protect his daughter. I never knew he had a daughter, but he told me that it was intended to everyone to not know the existence of a child the chairman had. Her name is Victoria, and she is 16, the same age as I am. Some people also call her Qian, which is her chinese name. In an hour, I have to grab my things and go to this apartment complex which she and her friend, Yoona is staying 2 floors below me. I guess at some point that girl Victoria was with come up and discuss our security plans and she'll have to tell me more about her. After all, I am going to be in the same class, and getting to know her might lower her suspicions of me always being near and looking at her.