The first day..

I was supposed to protect you, but what if it turned into something more? (ON HIATUS!)

The next day...

Groups of students rush into the classroom as the warning bell rings. Once they settled down, the teacher announced that they would be getting 3 new students this school term. Victoria, Yoona and Kyuhyun stepped into the room, and Ms Lee begin to introduce them. 

"Everyone, this is Victoria, Yoona, and Kyuhyun, please help them to settle into the school. Is there anything you 3 would want to say?"

Now it seems awkward. So they just said "Annyeonghaseyo" to the class and went to their seats. Victoria was sitting in front of Kyuhyun, in the middle of the back row, with Yoona next to her. Ms Lee got straight into teaching the first lesson, which was Maths. Nothing special happened, and time just keep on going until it was the class's lunch period. 

Yoona grabbed Vic's arm, and ran straight to the canteen. 

While they were eating, a group of girls suddenly approached...

"Annyeonghaseyo, I was just wondering if you guys are new, since I've never seen you both before."

"Yeah, we just transferred from another High School to here!" said Yoona

The girl that was speaking then introduced herself as Yuri, and the others are called Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny. 

While they were going back to class, a girl whispered to Victoria...

"Beware those people you just spoke to, they are pratically the queens of the school, especially Yuri, she can be nice and sweet to you, but her nasty schemes can break you down. She's always spreading rumors of people that she is jealous about, so beware. Especially with your nice looks and personality." Victoria wondered if it's true, what she said. But that girl, Tiffany, seems like she's sincere and wanted to help her. Maybe they'll be good friends after all. 

Yoona and Victoria walked home in silence, and they saw someone going the same way as they are. 


 

 

Hello! I hope you won't find this chapter too boring, since I had to talk about her being in a new place, and slowly finding out what people are actually like in the school. I'll get on with the second chapter as soon as possible, and it'll be about Victoria and Yoona meeting Kyuhyun properly and getting to know each other.  Thanks for reading!