035 [DREAMS]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for typos. I didn't do any edits for this]

 

Naeun waited at the park patiently, waiting for Yebin and her father to come. Yebin informed her that her father wanted to meet Naeun. "Mummy, my daddy said you can be my mummy and he wants to meet you!" Yebin beamed during their phone call. Naeun did not know should she be happy, excited or scared? The feelings are mixed. She does not even know what to do.

"Mummy!" Naeun looked up and saw a kid running towards her. She smiled at Yebin. She lifted her up and hugged her tightly. "Do you miss me?" Yebin asked. Naeun smiled while nodding at her. She missed her so much because it has been 2 weeks they did not meet up since Yebin had to stay at home and was not allowed to go anywhere. 

"Yebin," Naeun and Yebin looked up to the voice calling Yebin. Naeun smiled at him because he is someone she knows. 

"Daddy!" Yebin beamed at him. Naeun glanced at Yebin who was smiling at her and Kai. She looked up at Kai back and frowned while showing him what-the-hell-is-happening-here face.

"Daddy, this is mummy. Mummy this is my daddy," Yebin said as she took her father's hand and Naeun's hand, insisted them to shake hands. Naeun was still in a state of shock.

"W-Wait. What is this. This is your daughter?" Naeun asked him.

"Yebin, can you go to the car first. We'll come later," Kai said to Yebin. Yebin nodded and ran back to her driver. She glanced back at her father and Naeun. A smile carved in her lips. She is too happy that finally both person she loves met each other.

"She's my daughter," Kai confessed.

"But, how?" Naeun frowned at him.

"It's a long story to be told and-"

"Make it short!" Naeun raised her voice. Kai glanced at Naeun and smiled.

"Why do you have to be mad?" he but she gave no cares because this is not a suitable time to joke around her.

"I am mad because you never told me about this. I knew it by myself, before today!"

"What do you mean you knew it by yourself?"

"Someone came to me and told me that Yebin is her daughter. She wanted me to stay away from Yebin and you are the father. Yebin is her daughter with you. I know I should not be mad. I know I should not be jealous. Even though everyone calling me , , but I had never slept with any guys. I'm still ," Naeun rubbed her temple as she said her last words. Her heart thorn out when she found out about Kai having a daughter. The worst part is when his daughter is someone she loves so much and has been part of her life.

"She said those to you?" Kai asked for a confirmation. Naeun looked up at him and shook her head in disbelief.

"Now you're pretending to be shock?" Naeun asked. She shook her head as she gets up and walked away. 

"Wait," Kai grabbed her wrist, pulling her back near him. They were so closed with each other as both of them could feel their breathes.

"She is my daughter. She is not that woman's daughter. Trust me. I had never done before. You're and so am I," Kai explained. He squeezed Naeun's palms with his big hands. Naeun looked up at him.

"But, how?"

"I found her. I mean, Lala and I found her few years ago. Her real parents dumped her near my house. I wanted to take her as my sister by asking my father and mother to take care of that baby before this, but they refused. Lala said, return Yebin to the police and they know what to do. I was too stubborn to do so. I ran away with Yebin from the house. Myungsoo was with me. He was the one who ride his car. I disappeared almost 3 months. I took care of Yebin. I was her mother, I was her father. I did all by myself. After 3 months, my parents found us. They agreed to take care of Yebin but I have to go home. I agreed and told them I would be the father," Kai explained. Naeun looked at him in disbelief. She could not believe what she had just heard.

"I don't know if I should believe this or not," Naeun replied.

"It's up to you if you want to believe it or not. I've told everything. I'm not even lying," Kai smiled at her. "I was really glad when I found out the one Yebin call mummy is you,"

"You were?" Naeun looked at him. Kai nodded at her.

"Let's go. Yebin is so excited because this is her first time going out with her father and mother," Kai winked at Naeun playfully. They walked to the car.

"So where are we going sweet heart?" Kai asked as he entered the car. Yebin sat on Naeun's lap while playing with Naeun's hair. "Looks like someone is ignoring me. Okay," Kai said. Yebin looked at Kai and grinned cutely.

"Where do you want to go my little princess?" Naeun asked as she cupped Yebin's cheeks.

"Anywhere with daddy and mummy!" she beamed. Kai smiled at Yebin. He then looked at Naeun and smiled secretly. He is too happy. Finally both person he loves reunite. He is just waiting for a right time to confess his real feelings towards Naeun.

 

Hayoung stood besides the window while staring out. She observed every people passed by her house. All of them are surely having their own problems and as human, it's normal thing that we don't show our problem to other people. Hayoung touched her head which is still been bandaged. She sighed. She wonder when can she go out like other people, attending school and play at friend's house. The most shocking part is, her parents decided to home school Hayoung. She could not understand her parents. Why is it all of sudden she has to be home schooled? 

"Hayoung," Namjoo Hayoung's back. Hayoung glanced up at her and smiled. Namjoo smiled back at her as she pulled Hayoung and sit on her bed. Hayoung looked at Namjoo. She was wering a pair of beautiful dress.

"Where are you going?" she asked. Namjoo heaved a sigh. She had to attend her mother's friend's son's birthday ceremony. It's a ceremony not a party. She is forced to wear dress, her mother sent someone to dress her up.

"My mother," she said. By that Hayoung understood. 

"How are you today?" Namjoo asked. 

"I'm great. I can't wait to go out again," she beamed. Namjoo fake a smile. It has been few weeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter