029 [TOUCH]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Naeun unni!" Yebin ran towards Naeun the moment she got down the car. Naeun watched her with her heart almost explode because Yebin's legs are not strong enough for 3 years old kid and she afraid if Yebin will fall down. Yebin hugged Naeun's legs while glancing up at her. Naeun kneeled down at her. She Yebin's hair while smiling at Yebin.

"Do you miss me, Yebin?" she asked. The little girl nodded and hugged her after that. She was literally startled by that sudden action but at the same time she was overwhelmed.

"I told my uncle to see you but he always busy," she said.

"What about your father?" Naeun asked.

"He is always busy lately. I feel lonely everyday unni," she pouted. Naeun could see how lonely is the little girl. She is raised in a wealthy family, due to the wealthiness, she received least attention from her own family. What made Naeun sad is, Yebin is a growing child. She should have a memorable childhood. Her condition resembles Bomi's when she was a kid.

"Didn't he play with you everyday?"

"He played with me everyday at night. But, he always ask me to sleep early. He will sing to me everyday," Yebin informed.

"That's good. That means, he loves you and always care about you. Don't feel sad, okay?" Naeun said as she Yebin's long hair. She likes Yebin hair so much. Naeun looked up at Yebin's personal body guard and driver. She sighed as she know that would be hard to bring Yebin to anywhere she wanted to take her because the bodyguard would be the main distraction for them. Naeun lifted Yebin up and walked to Yebin's car.

"Can I bring her to my house?" she asked. The body guard asked her to wait for a moment as he was going to make  phone call. She guessed that would be her father who he's calling. They got into the car when Yebin insisted her.

"We are going to my house," she said. "You're such a sweet heart. You're so cute," Naeun said as she pinched Yebin's baby cheeks. She whined cutely to her action and tried to pinch Naeun's cheek back. Naeun covered her cheeks with her palms. "No you can't," she .

"Unni!" Yebin knocked Naeun's head and started pulling her hair. Naeun gave up after that and let Yebin pinch her back. Yebin smiled in satisfaction when she suceed. 


"Unni is this your house?" Yebin asked as she gazed around. The house is not really big as she is staying with her sister and her sister is rarely at home because she has to attend outside meetings.

"Yes it is. This might not big as yours but I could make you happy in this house," Naeun said.

"How?"

"Come. I show you something," they walked to the ballet room in their house which has been renovated few years ago when her sister realised that Naeun need to practise ballet everyday.

"This is ballet room!" Yebin beamed! She ran to the center of the room while jumping happily.

"Do you learn ballet too?" Naeun asked.

"Yes I do! My father send me,"

"Oh, I see. Do you want to do ballet today?"

"Can I?"

"Of course you can!" Naeun smiled at her. She ran to Naeun and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you unnie," she said. Naeun looked at Yebin who's wiping her tears.

"Why is it sweet heart?" she Yebin's hair.

"All of my friend practise with their mother this one day. But, I have no mother. The teacher asked me to just sit and watch them. I told my father about this. At that night he brought me to a ballet studio and he danced with me," she told. Naeun could not hold back her tears. She sympathize this little girl. She grown up without knowing who is her mother.

"I will be your mother, your sister and your bestfriend from now on," Naeun said to Yebin.

"Thank you. But-" Yebin looked up at Naeun. She took out her phone and showed to Naeun.

"Why is it?"

"I have to ask my father if you can be my mother," she said. Naeun bursted out laugh.

"No need to tell him. Let's keep it as secret between you and me. Okay?" Yebin nodded at her.

"Should I call you mummy or omma?"

 

 

Doojoon threw his body on his comfort bed. He just arrived home from a whole day meeting and today is a long tiring day. He reached up his phone and started checking messages as he could not read any of them since morning. Not long after that he heard someone's footsteps coming to his room. 

"Come in," he said as the door is knocked. He looked up at the door and saw his sister was standing at the door with a sad face pasted on her face. He wondered why because there must be something happened that caused her sister to be sad. She did not look mad. She was really sad. "Come here dear," he said while patting his bed, asking her sister to sit.

Bomi walked towards him while trying her best not to cry, but she could not fight her inner woman side. She is fragile but shecould break sometimes. She hugged Doojoon immediately and cried at him. Doojoon was dumbfounded for a while. Why was she crying? What had really happened to her that he did not know?

"Why is it Bomi? Who tease you today? Did anyone hurt you today?" Doojoon her back, trying to calm her down. 

"Our dad is selfish! I hate him!" she said. Doojoon finally understood why. All he thought was, her sister had already found out about the arranged marriage made by their father. Doojoon pushed her sister, releasing their hug and looked at her. He wiped her tears and flashed her his smile.

"It's okay Bomi. This won't be permanent. I'll make sure he call this off," Doojoon said. Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter