034 [AMNESIA]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm sorry in advance because the thing I'll tell you is going to hurt each of you but, I can't keep this by myself all alone. You guys have to know about this. This is related with Hayoung and Sehun," Mrs. Oh said as she heeaved a loud sigh upon her last words.

 

"W-W-What is it?" Chorong's voice shuttered. She could feel something bad is going to happen and the feelings are strong. Sometimes, she is afraid with herself because she's gifted. She can see what future holds. She could see it on other's but not hers. Since Hayoung is part of her, she can barely see something bad will happen, but she's not sure what is it.

 

"Sehun has been moved to another hospital. Unfortunately neither me nor my husband has been informed about this. They left without telling us anything," she looked at her wooden table, haveing no courage to look at those kids' faces. She could hear some sighs coming out from them.

 

"No one knows about it? Not even one person in this hospital knew it?" Eunji, who arrived later said. For her, it's absurd if anyone doesn't even know about this because there must be some staffs in this hospital incharged in the process of moving Sehun to another hospital.

 

"Someone said they took him to an overseas hospital. Somewhere in America. His uncle is a speacialist doctor in that hospital," she informed.

 

"What the hell is happening," Namjoo muttered as she rubbed her temple. Baekhyun who was standing besides her nudged her shoulder. Namjoo was startled and looked at Baekhyun. She frowned at him.

 

"We can hear you. You're loud," he whispered.

 

"Only you. Not them. You're standing besides me," Namjoo glared at him.

 

"That's rude,"

 

"Who cares?" Namjoo hissed.

 

"Baekhyun," Luhan shook his head at Baekhyun as he turned around and looked at him. Baekhyun nodded as he immediately placed his index finger on his lips.

 

"Another thing is, please, this time I beg your cooperation. Hayoung might be suffering short-term amnesia as she woke up soon. Due to Head injuries that cause a concussion, from the accident. It'lllead to confusion and problems remembering new information. This is especially common in the early stages of recovery. But head injuries usually don't cause severe amnesia. She will recover soon," Mrs. Oh said.

 

Naeun carassed Hayoung's hair, looking at her with concern. How fast time flies. Hayoung who was her friend from elementary school has now grown up being a really beautiful girl. She is still beautiful even though she's unconcious and sick.

 

"Hayoung-ah," Chorong jerked as she saw Hayoung's fingers are moving. She held her hand, squeezing her fist.

 

HAYOUNG P.O.V

 

I ran across the road, putting myself in danger while having fun even though I know the lorry is coming towards my direction. I laughed laudly as the world is mine. I was so happy that my adrenaline hormones could not deny it and kept secreting more adrenaline hormones. I'm in my peak, I'm high. Yes, after drinking 3 bottles of alcohol. It tasted weird at first but I enjoyed it till the last drip. I can see this world better in this way. It's more fun.

 

"Baby careful!" a voice yelled at me and I heard the voice laughing after that as the person's hands reached my waist and cling the hand around my waist. He was trying to balance meas I almost fall just now. "Baby, no matter what happen, this man will always be your man. Okay, baby?" he said. I nodded at him and he then kissed my lips passionately. We walked on the middle of road. I saw him flying away from me and landed few meters away from me. I heard voices calling me, but I don't know who.

 

The light strays hit my face and is hurting my eyes. People kept calling my name. Oh Hayoung? That's my name? I slowly lit up my eyes. I could not see everything clearly. Everything was blurred. People did not stop calling my name. I looked around. Where am I? Where is that guy just now? I suppsedly have to be on road. Why am I on bed? Was that a dream? Ouch. My head hurts so much. My hand tried to reach for my head but both of my hands were tied.

 

"Hayoung, unie is here," someone with husky voice said. I looked at her, trying to remember. She looked like someone I used to know. Park. Yes, something started with Park, but who?

 

"Park Chorong unnie?" I muttered my voice out. I don't know talking makes me pain. Frowns were created between my eyebrows. Yes, it's hurting me. What happened? How can I feel this pain? Does drinking 3 bottles of alcohol could hurt your throat? I looked around. Few other girls crowded me. Yes, I know them all but I can't remember what are the names. A guy came popping out between the girls followed by two other guys but they aren't the guy from my dream just now.

"Unnie. Where is him?" I asked to Chorong unnie. Those people exchanged their looks. Chorong unnie smiled at me.

"Who my dear?" she asked. How can she knows about this whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter