014 [DYING TO LOOK GOOD]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and weeks passed. Everything seems to be so normal for some people but not for these 6 girls. They had an open-table meeting about their mission; to decide what they should do after the boys had fallen in love with them. Are they going to proceed with the relationship or they have to leave them? Oh that sounds so cliche but that's the fact they need to face and everything depends on Son Naeun.

"Can we just leave them after all? We did this for fun, right?" Naeun spoke up. They were in Bomi's house again as that is the most comfortable house and their favourite spot.

"But the Chanyeol doesn't give me any chances," Eunji blurted as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Luhan hasn't given me any signs that he likes me though," Chorong mouthed.

"This is harder than we imagine. 2 months had passed," Naeun sighed. Even herself haven't succeed yet, but somehow Myungsoo is helping her a lot because she could smell jealousy from Kai when she's with Myungsoo like the way he always tried to distance himself from them and all those excuses he used to excuse himself from joining the squad.

"Guys, I'm sorry to say this but-" Namjoo paused as she gazed her friends. "I think, I like Kyungsoo," she heaved a loud sigh. She was holding this truth from her friends all these days and finally she felt relieved as they finally got to know the truth and she hope they'll understand.

"How could?" Bomi frowned.

"I don't know!" Namjoo replied, showing her apologetic face. "He didn't like me. I don't know but he didn't like me. I am the one who's crushing on him," Namjoo brushed her hair back. She felt a stone of insult just hit her when she stated that. But, Kyungsoo is just too good for her and maybe that what had made she fall in love with Kyungsoo?

"Namjoo unni, I feel you," Hayoung stated while gazing the floor. She did not has the courage to look at them all. And yep, Sehun is her first love. Not really but he is her first boyfriend.

"Please don't say you like him too, Hayoung," Bomi said.

"But, I do," Hayoung replied. Bomi heaved a loud sigh. 

"What the hell happen with two of you? This is just a game. Why are you guys falling into this game deeply? Even Kris who asked me to date him, and I agreed and it's been almost 2 months of our relationship, but I don't love him and I know that soon I'll leave him. Guys, this is so frusturating!" Bomi ruffled her hairs.

"I'm sorry! I didn't plan to like him! But-" Namjoo paused. She was thinking whether she should tell the girls about she paid his debts or not. 

"What?" Bomi glared.

"He is a responsible person and he is an husband material. Would you do the same if you came from not a wealthy family, and you're still studying and you worked for them, to make sure all your siblings got better education. He's a perfect brother. You don't know him that's why you dislike him," Namjoo tried to explain. Bomi shook her head and while pointing her finger towards Namjoo and Hayoung.

"You guys have lost your mind. Seriously. I'm so done with this game and guess what? I won't break up with Kris. I'm going to torture his feelings," she stomped towards the door and left her room. She did not even know what had happened to her until she got too emotional tonight and scolded Hayoung and Namjoo. Yes, she's hot-tempered and lost her temper easily.

"This is all my fault," Naeun stated as she pushed her hair back and wrapped her face.

"This is our fault," Chorong said as she did not want Naeun to put the blame on her and they are all wrong too for agreeing this game. So, no one can blame Naeun for this.

"But, I'm serious about Sehun and I. Our family know this and-" Hayoung bit her lower lips while the all girls looked at her. "We'll engage soon," she continued. The girls gaped for few moments.

"Seriously?" Eunji widened her eyes. She still in disbelief upon what she just heard. But then Hayoung nodded. She felt her heart had fallen on the floor because herself hasn't suceed to steal Chanyeol's heart.

"You're just a baby, Hayoung," Naeun stated and caused the girls to chuckle, but she wasn't and she was serious with what she said. Hayoung nodded.

"Because he's like my first boyfriend ever and my parents were hoping that our relationship will last long because they like him," Hayoung explained.

 

"Honey, do you know anything about 20k USD cheque. I think this was Namjoo's," Mr. Bang, Namjoo's step father said.

"20K USD for what?" Namjoo's mother frowned while looking at her husband but Mr.Bang gave her an I-don't-know face.

"This girl is climbing up the wall, seriously," Namjoo's mother stated and shook her head in disappointment. Mr.Bang her back softly.

"Maybe she has her own reason why. We'll ask her soon. Okay?"

"She's too stubborn. You knew it. I'm just-" she paused and glanced up at her husband. "She always trouble you and she didn't respect you as well. I'm a failed mother," she heaved a loud sigh.

"Honey don't say that. You've done your part and you're her best mother. You fulfill all her dreams. And I'm glad to help her too, but she hasn't given me any chances yet but I'm sure she will," he said.

"And I hope she can have a good relationship with your son too," Mrs.Bang stated. Bang Yongguk, her husband's son with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter