oo4

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the next day, when In Ha woke up, she found that T.O.P was sitting on the chair next to her bed while playing with his phone. “T.O.P oppa annyeong~” said In Ha with her morning voice. T.O.P found that her voice is cute and he smiled. “You’re awake~ do you need anything?” asked T.O.P. In Ha shook her head “nothing…. Just…. I thought Jiyong oppa was with me last night after L.joe went home?” asked In Ha “oh, he left this morning and…. I think he left you that porridge~” said T.O.P while showed In Ha a bowl of porridge on a table next to her bed.

Then, In Ha noticed that there’s a small notes under the bowl and she took it. *what’s this?* thought In Ha as she read it.

 

 

“In Ha~ I have class today and I won’t be able

To look after you today~

Eat the porridge before it gets cold!

Arasseo? See you later :P

-Jiyong oppa-“

 

 

In Ha smiled after she read it and she took the porridge. “Do you want me to feed you?” asked T.O.P “nehhh it’s alright~ my hands are perfectly fine to feed myself!” proud In Ha “well… I feel like feeding you today~” said T.O.P and he took the spoon the feed In Ha. “I said im okay-“In Ha was about to say something but T.O.P cut her lines. “Open up your mouth or else I’ll eat it~” threatened T.O.P. In Ha pouted “arrasseo~” said In Ha and opened so that T.O.P could feed her.

“Is it delicious?” asked T.O.P while wiped In Ha’s mouth. In Ha nodded and smiled. In Ha eat the porridge all by herself because she was very hungry since last night. After T.O.P washed the bowl, he said to In Ha that he has to go. “im sorry I have to go now….. I got class at 11 later~” said T.O.P “that’s okay~ im fine being alone! Don’t you worry~ okie?” In Ha made an O.K with her fingers cutely. “Alright then~ see you~” said T.O.P and ruffled her hair before he goes.

A few hours later, In Ha had took her shower and waited alone in the ward feeling bored. *hurmmm…. Oppa said he will be here after his class is ended… now where is he?* thought In Ha while seating on the bed. Then, she went near the window and saw many people including patients were walking and hang out at the garden. *it would be nice if I take a walk there~* thought In Ha. Suddenly, while she was looking at the people down there, a voice just surprised her.

“You should be in bed~” In Ha was surprised and turned her back. “L.joe oppa~” called In Ha “you surprised me!” said In Ha. L.joe chuckled and went near her. “Sorry~” apologized L.joe “what are you looking at?” asked L.joe. “I was looking at the people down there…. Are you loking for Jiyong oppa? He’s not here~” said In Ha “I came here not to see him, but you~” answered L.joe and In Ha nodded “I wanna have a walk~” In Ha answered. “It’s kinda cold out there… there might be snow…” said L.joe

“I know…. But im so bored being in here…” whined In Ha. L.joe really missed this side of In Ha whining at him when she wanted something and he found it adorable. “Alright…. If you wanna go out and take a walk,” said L.joe and went to the locker to take In Ha’s jacket. “You should wear a jacket~” said L.joe and he put on the jacket for In Ha. “Thanks!” said In Ha brightly.

“Let’s go!” said In Ha happily. “yah im not gonna let you take a walk wearing those slippers… it’s freezing out there… put on your uggs first and then we’ll go~” said L.joe “opps! I forgot~ mianhae~” said In Ha and giggled. L.joe just shook his head and smiled.

Then, both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter