o22

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the next day, In ha was havng recess with Teen top together. “Noona, I heard everything from L.joe hyung…” said Ricky “about what?” clueless In ha “about the accident thingy~” answered Changjo “seriously noona, if I found that bastard, im so gonna kill him after what he did to you~” said Niel and eat his sandwich. In ha laughed “you wanna kill him? Then you’re the one who will be in trouble~” said In ha “I don’t care…. As long as you’re fine~” smiled Niel “awww you’re so sweet~” said In ha. “Hey, where’s C.A.P?” asked In ha “he’s absent for today~” answered Chunji and drink his chocolate milk.

“your eyes look swollen… did you cry a lot yesterday?” asked Chunji “y-yeah…” said In ha “guys, stop asking questions towards her… especially what had happened yesterday…” said L.joe. “Alright hyung~” said Ricky and Changjo in unison. L.joe really doesn’t wanna remember every single thing that happened yesterday. Seeing In ha cried yesterday really hurt him because In ha has never cry like that in front. He had thought how In ha would react if she knows that he’s the Byunghun guy she’s been looking for.

“kringg!!”  The school bell rang showing that recess is over for them. “hyung, we’re gonna ditch class now~” said Niel “you guys ditch class?!” surprised In ha “shhh!” Ricky hushed her “don’t say too loud~” said Changjo “we’re bored…. Plus, there will be no teacher in my class after recess…. They went for a meeting~” explained Chunji. “wanna come?” asked Chunji towards L.joe. “L.joe you ditch too?” asked In ha looking at him. “neh… you guys can go…. im not ditching for today~” said L.joe “okay then… see you both later~” saluted Chunji and he goes.

While they were walking to the class together, In ha asked “oppa, have you ditch class before?” she was looking at L.joe “well, used to… but then, after I date with my girlfriend I stop…. Because she keeps on saying that ditching is not good…. She keeps on nagging at me saying that she wants to break up with me and that’s why I quit~” said L.joe and smiled genuinely towards her. All those things he said, he meant it towards In ha. He remembered how In ha scold him from ditching class after recess.

 

 

*flashback*

 

In ha was waiting for Byunghun at the school gate to go home together. but he was nowhere to be found.

“Where is he~” muttered In ha

Then, she saw L.joe was on his motorbike coming towards her.

“Hey angel~” called L.joe as he took off his helmet.

“oppa, where are you from? And as I know, we don’t ride a motorbike to school this morning~” said In ha and crossed her arms.

“Well, Teen top wants me to ditch the class for today and that’s why I ride this motorbike~” answered L..joe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter