o11

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally, the day they’re all waiting is here; Winter break. As what Teen top had planned, all of them are going to spend 3 days and 2 night at Ricky’s dad skiing resort. Well, Teen top is one of the rich bachelors in Korea. At first in the morning, L.joe had come to In ha’s house to pick her up. “sweeheart~ L.joe is here~ are you ready?” called Mrs.Kwon while preparing for their breakfast. In ha who was getting ready heard her mom’s calling her. *L.joe opps is here? haihhh I gotta hurry~* thought In ha and combed her hair. The last thing she does is to put on her lip balm. After she satisfies about her look, she took her bags and ran downstairs.

L.joe had waited for In ha down the stairs. While In ha was running on the stairs, she almost tripped on the last steps “oh my-“ said In ha but then, she thought she would fall hard on the floor, instead of that, L.joe had caught her using his arms. “Be careful~” said L.joe “t-thank you~” thanked In ha and smiled. “Yah, what are you two doing there? Go and have some breakfast~” said G-dragon. “arasseo oppa~” said In ha and walked to the kitchen and so do L.joe “ that’s okay Mrs.Kwon, I had my breakfast at home~” said L.joe and take a seat next to In ha.

“Oh, okay then… if you want some of the sandwhich, you can have it~” said Mrs.Kwon “are you sure you don’t want some?” asked In ha with full. L.joe laughed lightly “yah, swallow the food first then talk~” said L.joe and pinched her nose lightly. In ha sticks her tongue out “mehrong~” and that made L.joe chuckled on how cute she is. “What time are you both leaving?” asked Mr.Kwon “at 9 later~ Teen top had went first because Ricky need to have a look on the resort for a while~” said L.joe and Mr.Kwon nodded.

“They had went first? Are we late? Is it because of me?” asked In ha. “No… we’re not late… I told them to go first because im picking you up, silly~” said L.joe. “That’s relief~” said In ha and drank her hot tea. “Okay… im done! L.joe oppa, let’s go~” said In ha happily. “In ha?” called G-dragon “how many chocolates did you ate? You seems so hyperactive today~” said G-dragon. “oppa, you’re just jealous because you can’t go~ ha! Ha!” laughed In ha to her brother. “tch not even a little bit okay~” said G-dragon while following them to the door.

“After In ha slips on her shoes, she bid them a goodbye. “Bye mom! Bye dad!” shouted In ha “and you too oppa~” said In ha and kissed her brother’s cheeks. “Be careful when you there… oh, and don’t hurt yourself~” said G-dragon feeling worried. “tch don’t worry oppa, I’ll be fine as long as L.joe oppa is there~” said In ha feeling secured whenever she’s with him. L.joe smiled hearing those. “Alright… we have to go now~” said L.joe while getting in the car. “Bye!” waved In ha and they drives away.

While they were on their way, L.joe took a glance at In ha on how cute she dressed up for today.

 

 

“you looked cute today~” said L.joe while driving. “Thanks!” said In ha looking at him “and…. You look great too today~” In ha compliment him. “Today? So… before this when I went out with you im not that good looking?” teased L.joe “n-no! Of course not! You look great to me, always!” said In ha and smiled. How L.joe missed her compliment to him. Usually when they went out, In ha would fix his hair and says how handsome he is. Hearing it, make him smile. But nowadays, it’s hard to hear from her.

 

---------------------

 

A few hours later, they’ve reached the ski resort that’s owned by Ricky’s father. “We’re here!” said L.joe after he parked his car. “yay!” cheered In ha happily. Then, L.joe unbuckled the seatbelt for her. In ha saw how gentleman he is and the feeling is different from what T.O.P did that to her that day. The feeling and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter