oo3

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who are you?” asked In Ha looking at L.joe. “w-what? In Ha are you joking?” asked L.joe and laughed. “Im Byunghun oppa~” answered L.joe and trying to touch her cheeks but In Ha flinched. “oppa, is he your friend?” asked In Ha “what do you mean?” asked Jiyong “sweetheart, how come you don’t know him?” asked Mrs.Kwon and In Ha shook her head. All of them including L.joe was surprised “I should go call the doctor” said Mr.Kwon and ran to find the doctor.

 

--------------

 

G-Dragon, L.joe and T.O.P are waiting patiently for In Ha to come out from the doctor room. “hyung, what does she mean by that? Did she forget me?” asked L.joe in worry. He was walking back and forth while biting his finger. “Yah, how can she forget about you? She’s deeply in love with you and will never forget about you~” said G-Dragon “yeah he’s right…” said T.O.P agreeing on what G-Dragon had said.

Meanwhile, in the doctor’s room, after she had done with the check up, Mrs. Kwon asked G-Dragon to bring his little sister out from the doctor’s room while the doctor the doctor tells Mr. and Mrs. Kwon about In Ha’s condition. “Doctor, is she alright?” asked Mrs.Kwon “she’s physically fine Mrs.Kwon… but just one thing…. She had an amnesia…” answered the doctor “but doctor, she remember us-“ said Mr.Kwon and the doctor cut his lines “yes I know… let’s just say that she had lost half of her memory… she remembers her family, but not that guy which is her boyfriend…” said the doctor.

“I don’t think she will be discharge today because of her condition….” Said the doctor “alright… we understands about that… but please, my daughter need to have her memory back…” plead Mrs.Kwon “I’ll try my best~” said the doctor and smiled. Then, as soon as they come out from the room, Jiyong and L.joe ran to them while T.O.P was sitting with In Ha, talking. “Mom, what’s wrong with her? Is she having a diseases or something?” asked G-Dragon. “Mrs.Kwon, is she alright?” asked L.joe in worry. Who wouldn’t worry when someone you love, forgets you?

“She’s physically fine…. but im sorry Byunghun…. She had amnesia….” Mr.Kwon answered with a sad face feeling sorry towards him. “b-but she remembers Jiyong hyung and you both Mr. and Mrs. Kwon…” said L.joe and he almost cried. “Yes… that’s true… the thing is, she lost half of her memory and she doesn’t remember you….” said Mrs.Kwon “no…. it can’t be like this….” Said L.joe in sad. “Son, I know you really love my daughter…. If you want her to be next to you again, you need to make her fall in love with you again…” said Mr.Kwon and leaves, to bring In Ha to her ward.

L.joe was standing still there feeling dumbfounded. “hyung…  I love her….” whispered L.joe “yah, calm down… my dad was right…. You need to make her fall in love with you again…” said G-Dragon. “But what if she’s not in love with me like how she used to in love with me?” asked L.joe looking at G-dragon. “Don’t worry… I’ll help you… I don’t even want any other guy to date my little sister accept you…” said G-Dragon and that made L.joe grinned.

 “You need to stop grinning at me like that… it gives me a goose bump” said G-Dragon “but for now… let’s just pretend that you’re my friend…. Later on, slowly you revealed yourself to her….” said G-Dragon and L.joe nodded. “Let’s go and see her~” said G-Dragon and tapped on L.joe’s shoulders. Then, he walked away with his hands in his pocket while L.joe followed him from behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter